Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2015, 02:27 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,428,190 times

Advertisements

Those must be some of those enlightened, compassionate Massachusetts liberals we always hear about. Or maybe just some more mass-holes from the worst state in America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2015, 05:25 PM

24,439 posts, read 23,103,140 times
Not tipping the guy at all was a sign of cheapness and no class but its a used car dealership so go figure. Somebody thought it was funny and they were in the right giving the guy a hard time and posted it to feed their egos. They're arrogant losers but probably used to treating people badly and get off on it. That nasty woman and that fat loud mouth in the plaid shirt at the desk.... they can stay in Boston. They did have a bunch of nice cars on the lot.... I wonder if that new egg detailing treatment might help them sell?

Old 01-17-2015, 06:22 PM

963 posts, read 690,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
So he's leaving and that imbecilic woman decides to get tough by saying if you don't leave I'll put my foot up your a@@. He's on his way out, why bother? lol I'm glad she got fired.

She didn't get fired. She was asked to take a week off while it all blew over. Looks like she decided to quit though

Old 01-17-2015, 06:26 PM

29,608 posts, read 16,586,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no_more_handouts View Post
That's what happens when you **** off the internet. Yesterday, they had over 2,500 one star reviews on yelp, but it looks like they were all deleted. They still have over 3,500 one star google reviews.

They screwed up big time and the internet cast them into the one star abyss. Good luck recovering from that.
I honestly dont know anyone who uses Yelp.

Old 01-17-2015, 06:31 PM

39,247 posts, read 27,650,711 times
Good for the pizza guy!!!

Somebody have no respect for others' time and service. This shows a lot of characters. This is a free market driven economy, if consumers chose not to do business with you, you have to blame yourself.

The pizza guy is making an honest living and doesn't deserve to be treated this way by these self-absorbed individuals who think they are so much better than somebody else.

Old 01-17-2015, 07:48 PM

700 posts, read 638,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
Those must be some of those enlightened, compassionate Massachusetts liberals we always hear about. Or maybe just some more mass-holes from the worst state in America.
I hate to generalize but this lack of professionalism, class, and mannerly behavior can usually be experienced at every two-bit side-of-the-road tin-built establishment. It's hardly unique to Massachusetts.

Old 01-17-2015, 07:52 PM

39,247 posts, read 27,650,711 times
What really bothers me is these people's nasty attitude. This pizza guy is making an honest living. You can choose not to give good tip to a pizza delivery guy, but don't act like you are so much better than him. He doesn't deserve nasty attitude from self-absorbed individuals.

Good for the pizza guy.

Old 01-17-2015, 08:15 PM

31,292 posts, read 20,767,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
I didn't fully comprehend. Did the pizza guy run off without asking if they wanted their change or not? He also has to show courtesy on his behalf.
The bill was $42. You hand someone two twenties and two fives, you don't expect them to give one of the fives back. Obviously he was supposed to keep the $8 tip.

Old 01-17-2015, 08:26 PM

46,993 posts, read 26,047,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
What I don't understand is who posted the video, and why. It had to be someone that worked in the dealer, but who would do that? What special kind of stupidity does it take to do that?
Meh, sociopaths. "Look at me screwing with this guy, am I cool or what?" is not as rare as one could have hoped for.

Old 01-17-2015, 08:44 PM

9,470 posts, read 6,977,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5trillion View Post
I hate to generalize but this lack of professionalism, class, and mannerly behavior can usually be experienced at every two-bit side-of-the-road tin-built establishment. It's hardly unique to Massachusetts.
LOL!

Sadly true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies