Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2015, 12:31 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,785,581 times

Advertisements

Here is a very good article on MMS:

Magical Mineral Supplement (MMS)

It's not something I'll be using. I'll stick with my herbs and vitamins... MSM, NAC, Ohhira's Probiotics, Tumeric...etc.

Old 01-20-2015, 12:48 PM

13,302 posts, read 7,867,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
If he's using it on garden vegetables and his children are eating those vegetables, that could cause concern.
No, it's the glyphosate that he shouldn't be using.

"At a conference last Thursday, in a special panel discussion about GMOs, she took the audience by surprise when she declared, “At today’s rate, by 2025, one in two children will be autistic.”She noted that the side effects of autism closely mimic those of glyphosate toxicity, and presented data showing a remarkably consistent correlation between the use of Roundup on crops (and the creation of Roundup-ready GMO crop seeds) with rising rates of autism. Children with autism have biomarkers indicative of excessive glyphosate, including zinc and iron deficiency, low serum sulfate, seizures, and mitochondrial disorder."

Monsanto

Old 01-20-2015, 01:08 PM

33,529 posts, read 37,130,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelCreator View Post
Oh and EVEN IF this stuff is bad for you WHY does it warrant kidnapping children? Only the father takes it...if its so bad WHY do governments put it in the water? As usual we are being lied to.
It's put in water because it is a poison that kills bacteria, among other things.

Old 01-20-2015, 01:19 PM

211 posts, read 164,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Here is a very good article on MMS:

Magical Mineral Supplement (MMS)

It's not something I'll be using. I'll stick with my herbs and vitamins... MSM, NAC, Ohhira's Probiotics, Tumeric...etc.
Oh same here. I won't be using a lot of things people use but I don't see a reason his kids should be kidnapped.

Old 01-20-2015, 01:44 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,525,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelCreator View Post
Oh same here. I won't be using a lot of things people use but I don't see a reason his kids should be kidnapped.
Do you think hyperbole helps your case? Use proper terms, and people might take you more seriously. No one was kidnapped.

Old 01-20-2015, 02:09 PM

3,279 posts, read 5,317,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
Do you think hyperbole helps your case? Use proper terms, and people might take you more seriously. No one was kidnapped.
It sure sounds like kidnapping to me. That Sheriff or whoever, the person who ordered this and is all proud of themselves as the article stated, should hardly be proud of himself either. People like that not only shouldn't be in office, they shouldn't be members of our society at all whatsoever, they belong on an island exiled 3,000 miles from civilization, with loose hippos and lions as their neighbors.

Old 01-20-2015, 02:22 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,525,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shyguylh View Post
It sure sounds like kidnapping to me. That Sheriff or whoever, the person who ordered this and is all proud of themselves as the article stated, should hardly be proud of himself either. People like that not only shouldn't be in office, they shouldn't be members of our society at all whatsoever, they belong on an island exiled 3,000 miles from civilization, with loose hippos and lions as their neighbors.
What something sounds like to you is irrelevant to what it actually is. Whether it was right or wrong is debatable, but whether it was kidnapping is not.

Old 01-20-2015, 02:23 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,364,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shyguylh View Post
which is a incredible opinion since you have absolutely ZERO idea of what actually occurred.

Old 01-20-2015, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
Kidnapping: taken without permission and against will. Yep fits the description of kidnapping to me. Its called Legally Kidnapped. Also happens with Medical Kidnapping.

Old 01-20-2015, 02:44 PM

Arkansas government kidnaps seven children, searches home of family for owning a popular mineral supplement - NaturalNews.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.