Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2015, 12:49 PM

37,138 posts, read 42,234,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
He may not go that far, a lot of them don't. {and by that I mean having the genitalia reworked surgically}

IF he is transitioning, I am betting he will be satisfied with living as and looking like a woman on the outside, doing the hormone treatments and maybe getting breast implants.
For the record I don't think anyone is "satisfied" by getting breast implants, hormones, dressing like a woman, while looking like a man and having male genitals. You aren't a woman, you are a man but hiding it badly, it's all dress up and role playing and it's not a gender.

I'm not tuned into this stuff but I don't know where the real physical matter or woman's-brain-in-wrong-body issue stops and the psychological I'm-really-messed-up problems start to be honest with you. It does no good to say it's just up to the person, whatever they want we support and are so proud blablabla if they are actually having a brain-break of some sort. Encouraging that isn't a good thing at all but nobody wants to think that can be the case, ever.

Old 02-04-2015, 04:22 PM

12,326 posts, read 2,972,196 times
So much hatred and ignorance by some on this thread. I'll bet you all think you're for freedom, until it's someone else's idea of freedom that you don't understand anyway. Here's a tip. Your understanding or acceptance is not a requirement for others to be free.

Old 02-04-2015, 11:02 PM

8,632 posts, read 13,006,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargobound View Post
I wonder if he’s only going to date black men after his transformation is complete?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ryu View Post
Will Brucia Kardashian date black dudes only??
He could be only attracted to women so that would make him a lesbian transwoman.

Old 02-05-2015, 12:36 AM

4,490 posts, read 4,986,422 times
I just wonder about old Bruce.
If he had a choice if how, when, and where he was going to come out, why didn't he do this in private? I'm sure he has enough money to just disappear.
It's painful enough for his family, now the public gets to weigh in on his late in life decision?
And then we speculate and wonder why these Hollywood people commit suicide or try to cover their pain with drugs, and end up face down in bathtubs.

Good for Bruce for being a man and handling this as honestly as he possibly can.
I can only imagine the discomfort he suffered surrounded by beautiful women, and wanting to expose himself. Guess he finally got rid of Chris, grew some balls, and took matters into his own hands. Why live a lie anymore? especially in today's world?
can't wait for "Belinda Jenner" to arrive.

Old 02-05-2015, 07:27 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,315,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PegE View Post
So much hatred and ignorance by some on this thread. I'll bet you all think you're for freedom, until it's someone else's idea of freedom that you don't understand anyway. Here's a tip. Your understanding or acceptance is not a requirement for others to be free.
So, when are we "free" to think someone's behavior and choice is whacked?

Would you think us "hateful" and full of ignorance if we were appalled and against Bruce making moves/plans to wed his dog? Something tells me you'd be singing a different tune then!

Look, it's not rocket science! What he is doing is against nature and his DNA.

Certainly he has the "freedom" and "right" to have a screw loose in his head, but that doesn't mean I wish to commend or support him for it.

Certainly I understand it: Bruce is non compos mentis!

I will speak the truth to him. I won't coddle the MAN!

"Bruce, you have a screw loose. You might want to get that treated and/or checked out!"

BTW, I don't think Bruce will ever be or feel free as long as he remains trapped in such psychosis!

Last edited by picklejuice; 02-05-2015 at 07:56 AM..

Old 02-05-2015, 07:35 AM

9,614 posts, read 21,278,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwillyfromphilly View Post
He could be only attracted to women so that would make him a lesbian transwoman.
You are probably correct. The guy has been married multiple times and romantically linked with many other women as recently as last fall when he was reportedly having an affair with his wife's BFF, with no rumors of homosexual affairs anywhere along the line.

Old 02-05-2015, 08:20 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,618,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PegE View Post
I'm glad you feel that way. Being black just doesn't suit me. How can I start the process of transitioning to another race?

Old 02-05-2015, 11:45 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,176,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargobound View Post
I wonder if he’s only going to date black men after his transformation is complete?

I wonder if he will return all his gold medals since they were won in men's sporting events.

Old 02-05-2015, 11:56 AM

8,827 posts, read 7,331,150 times
I try to understand it all but in his case it seems confused and not thought out...I understand someone being born in the wrong body and not accepting their sex. I just don't know about him. He seems so messed up.

Old 02-05-2015, 12:03 PM

9,471 posts, read 10,812,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
gag indeed yes please the jenners and the kartrashians should just go away into obsecurity indeed .

Could not have said it better, these people are proof of the fact that western civilization is in decline. I am amazed how many people care about these clowns and the circus they live in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies