Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2015, 04:24 PM

13,754 posts, read 13,326,193 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapmd View Post
What's wrong with shouting "Viva Palestine?"
Since Palestine wants the annihilation of Israel? Really? You're seriously asking that?

Old 02-17-2015, 04:29 PM

5,294 posts, read 10,211,665 times
Water buffalos are also in Egypt.

Also, because of one dumb Jewish kid, you decide that widespread hatred of Jews in Europe and elsewhere is acceptable, and that the world should instead focus solely or mostly on prejudice against Blacks?

As for "droopy drawer", they don't deserve to be harassed, but maybe they should be dressing better. The tolerance of ratchet, ghetto attitudes (especially among the AA community) in the name of being PC and "multicultural" is idiotic. It isn't cool to be ghetto. It isn't cool to dress like a thug, or talk like you haven't been to school. It's embarrassing and only makes one look stupid in the eyes of others. If AAs want to be taken seriously, it's time to first make big changes within our community instead of blaming White people for having ignorant perceptions of us. If we had two-parent households, more marriages, and more educated and successful Black people instead of people like me being ridiculed by our own for "talking White" or "being lightskinded", then maybe there'd be less racist or ignorant Whites around.

Old 02-17-2015, 05:19 PM

1,424 posts, read 2,489,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaii4evr View Post
This simply isn't true. I'm always walking around (being half-Black myself, and with my Black mother and other Black family members) outside and nobody reacts. Instead of trying to take away attention from the bigotry towards others and always pointing the fingers at White people, the Black community needs to focus on making our community much better. Dr. King would be ashamed at how fragile, weak, and ghetto much of the Black community has become.

Back to the topic, as a Jew, I'm not surprised. Europe has never been a safe-haven for my people, and now is much less so thanks to the huge waves of Arab Muslim immigrants.
Drake?!? Is that you? lol.

I kid ;P

Old 02-17-2015, 05:52 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,754,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kas982 View Post
He would get the same walking though muslim areas in any country. All of those
"french" people making coments & spitting were arabs.
I was thinking the same. Those hoods that he was walking through weren't the garden spots of Paris.

Old 02-17-2015, 05:55 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,895,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Any hidden footage of that?

Excellent. That poster always has an ask to grind.

------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
I didn't realize Paris was so run down and dirty. And what's with all the people loitering around? I guess they don't have laws against that?
They were all Arabs.

Old 02-17-2015, 06:01 PM

828 posts, read 908,442 times
armory, I don't think they were all Arabs. I thought I heard/saw African (as in black) accents and faces. Also, some appeared to be possibly South Asian.

Old 02-17-2015, 06:14 PM

13,754 posts, read 13,326,193 times
France wasn't a real clean place when I was there in the '90's. The swans were scrawny and gray. Then I went to Switzerland and the swans there were big, fat, and snowy white. I spoke to a French dog that was sitting at the table at a sidewalk cafe with its owner and the owner shot daggers at me with her eyes. YIKES. Ex-cuuuuuse me!

Old 02-17-2015, 06:27 PM

296 posts, read 260,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwall View Post
armory, I don't think they were all Arabs. I thought I heard/saw African (as in black) accents and faces. Also, some appeared to be possibly South Asian.
Rofl, you do have black arabs you know. Africa has huge numbers, not all arabs live in Suadi Arabia & drive a Rolls Royce

Old 02-17-2015, 06:32 PM

128 posts, read 203,230 times
10 hours walking through Parisian ghettos trying to bait Arabs and they barely got one minute of footage of this sissy's feelings getting hurt. What happened in the other 9 hours 59+ minutes? You can get much worse, even violent, harassment in Europe wearing the wrong soccer jersey.

I also tend to be suspicious of videos that are intended to go viral as they have a strong tendency to use actors. This could be Israeli war propaganda to keep people from sympathizing too much when they kill another 2,100+ Gazans like they did last year.

Old 02-17-2015, 07:02 PM

828 posts, read 908,442 times
kas982, I am aware there are Arabic-speaking black people (like in Sudan and others). I thought it was obvious from my comment that I wasn't referring to them. I could be wrong, but I thought I heard Non-Arabic African accents.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies