Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2015, 10:37 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,709,682 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
Wrong again. I don't look down on Blacks at all. It's poor, ghettto culture Blacks doing things like this and I absolutely look down on it. No self respecting Black person would defend this behavior or this culture. As I've said before my wife is Black, from the Caribbean and we lived in her country for almost 20 years where everyone is Black. I never once feared for my safety because of my skin color or saw this type of hostility towards Whites, even in poor, ghetto neighborhoods. They don't have the same hatred of Whites or a belief that it's acceptable to attack Whites.

My family didn't strip anyone of anything. We came to the US after the Civil War. My family is Irish Catholic, we were stripped of our natural culture and identity as well. Then we were taken on as slaves, indentured servants, drafted into the Union army against our will to fight for Blacks, discriminated against in the United States, told not to even apply for jobs, portrayed as animals and sub-humans in the newspapers and persecuted by the Ku Klux Klan and our own Government. Today, we spend a month learning about Black history and the plight of the Irish barely a paragraph.
First off....you went from talking about why white people (not you) do not want to live near black people. I then replied by saying that whites have been coming up with reasons for the last 400 years. You then replied about YOU, as an individual, and your individual motivation. Unless you can prove to me that YOU are a microcosm that represents what is true for "White people" then your personal story and or motivation does not prove or disprove a dam thing concerning the rest of white folks.

Secondly, there is absolutely NO PROOF, that the GIRL attacked her or targeted her because of her race. The victim said later that she knew the girl from school and something that happened at their school could have been the root cause. Furthermore, the attacker was arrested days later for disturbing the peace at a local mall, where she was fighting with another girl.

Last edited by Indentured Servant; 03-18-2015 at 10:48 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2015, 10:39 AM

5,735 posts, read 3,254,101 times
so whats that have to do with her getting beat up by a mob of black people?
do white people go in mobs and beat up single black women with children from multiple fathers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
I actually agree with you....that is a probable outcome of HER life....if not worse.

Old 03-18-2015, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
so whats that have to do with her getting beat up by a mob of black people?
do white people go in mobs and beat up single black women with children from multiple fathers?
I do not understand your question and inference. Who said how her subsequent life turns out rationalizes what she did?

Old 03-18-2015, 11:08 AM

59,082 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Actually, the OP's video link DOESN'T show the brutal attack. Instead, we're treated to "protection" by the all-powerful media who continue to decide what viewers should and should not see, and I bet it has more to do with the fact that the attacker and her posse were black, while the victims were white.

For a truly shocking video, and one that not only doesn't blur anyone's face but also includes the perp's and posse's commentary, go to the liveleak video.
" the all-powerful media who continue to decide what viewers should and should not see,"

Which is why many people watch FOX, they showed it.

Old 03-18-2015, 11:17 AM

7,713 posts, read 4,749,163 times
Quote:
First off....you went from talking about why white people (not you) do not want to live near black people. I then replied by saying that whites have been coming up with reasons for the last 400 years. You then replied about YOU, as an individual, and your individual motivation. Unless you can prove to me that YOU are a microcosm that represents what is true for "White people" then your personal story and or motivation does not prove or disprove a dam thing concerning the rest of white folks.

Secondly, there is absolutely NO PROOF, that the GIRL attacked her or targeted her because of her race. The victim said later that she knew the girl from school and something that happened at their school could have been the root cause. Furthermore, the attacker was arrested days later for disturbing the peace at a local mall, where she was fighting with another girl.
Wrong again! YOU started by saying there's lot's of violence in poor Black neighborhoods and why should Whites be exempt from it if they're in those areas? I responded to you, not the other way around, saying that your statement is exactly what many White family's are saying and why they avoid poor Blacks.

The door swings both ways man. If the lone white person is consistently attacked by Black mobs and you want to pretend they're not racially motivated, then don't come here crying about racial profiling as it applies to Blacks.

Old 03-18-2015, 11:22 AM

amen

Quote:
Wrong again! YOU started by saying there's lot's of violence in poor Black neighborhoods and why should Whites be exempt from it if they're in those areas? I responded to you, not the other way around, saying that your statement is exactly what many White family's are saying and why they avoid poor Blacks.

The door swings both ways man. If the lone white person is consistently attacked by Black mobs and you want to pretend they're not racially motivated, then don't come here crying about racial profiling as it applies to Blacks.

Old 03-18-2015, 11:25 AM

Quote:

Whites are avoiding more than just poor blacks, though. How does a white person know if a black person is poor or middle class? Middle Class cities, like Southfield, MI, have gone from majority white to majority black. Again, whites have a long HISTORY of being averse to things "black"....long before rap music, long before the rise of drugs and violence, long before the rise of fatherless homes.....its ALWAYS been that way. Now you want us to believe that the historical pattern continues because of crime and such. No, crime and such is he consequence of the historical patterns of white racism (because it broke the culture).

Look....there are indeed examples of blacks who will single out and attack whites. That does exist. However, to me this is not an example of that. I know of black youths who go out and they attack whites at events and such (because they feel the threat of retaliation is less). You say that such is racism.....but many of these young black males date white girls. You say that you are not a racist because you have a black wife....well a lot of these young black males have white girl friends. So if a black kid dating a white girl attacks a random white guy.......is it racially motivated? If so....then is that not demonstration, then, that you could also be a racist despite being married to a black women? The level of inter-racial dating is high now days among youth.....especially in certain Midwest cities that are fairly integrated. In the city that I live, I see young black males mostly dating white females.

Last edited by Indentured Servant; 03-18-2015 at 11:53 AM..

Old 03-18-2015, 11:31 AM

then why was it brought up?

Quote:
I do not understand your question and inference. Who said how her subsequent life turns out rationalizes what she did?

Old 03-18-2015, 11:32 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,284,457 times
=\

Old 03-18-2015, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
then why was it brought up?
You have to ask the person who brought it up....I just agreed with them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies