Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2015, 03:25 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,247,972 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
I don't understand why someone has to be KILLED in a robbery?

If you're going to rob someone, just rob them. Why must they be KILLED in the process?
Ask your local hood rat that question.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2015, 04:39 PM

46,326 posts, read 27,162,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
See; your failure is you assume too much and consign people to only two camps when there are indeed many positions to take regarding firearm ownership.
Yet you call them gunnutz? There is one person here consigning people to 2 camps....

Quote:
The other mistake you might be making is the provision of proof of statements made on an opinion forum; you are confusing me with someone who values your endorsement; I do not. You have been if nothing else consistent with your banter to the point that providing you with links of any kind is a futile gesture at best.
Holy hell, you are trying to make a point that you do not need to provide links?

No, go back and read. WHEN you did provide I link I answered you with a very clear answer, which you did not like.

Quote:
I do not think all people with guns are bad people and nowhere have I ever said that.
Your posts here do not provide what you say.

Quote:
I have owned more weapons in my close to 70 years than you're ever likely to.
How can you even say this, or even attempt to make such a statement? Is it because you maybe nearing 70?

Quote:
I do not hate guns.
Again, your comments here do not back up this statement.

Quote:
I perhaps know a little more about how they're made than most due to having worked with Canadian Arsenals and actually overseeing the manufacturing of many complete weapons and many part orders for some of your venerable old stuff from Vietnam era. We made a lot of money off that war.
I have no clue what you are even talking about here? And lets say I did, how does this provide any value to this conversation?

Quote:
I refer to this particular azzclown as a gunnut due solely to his demonstrating he is exactly that.
Yep, as the person GOT CLEAR of them, they now some how seen everything?

Quote:
"We got clear of him and then (he) reached in his middle console and pulled out his gun and showed us his gun,"
Quote:
Now I want you to try thinking of people who advocate strict limitations on who should be "allowed" to own firearms in terms you can understand; try agreeing with not letting every tom, dick and gunnut own them unrestrictedly.
The laws are already there. I thought you only used "gunnut" when needed? Why did you use it again?

Quote:
That will lead to nothing but a bad ending.
It's bad when people try to push a suspected problem and treat that suspected problem as the norm...which it is not....

Old 03-20-2015, 05:01 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,141,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
MUTGR, yes white lives matter as well! I know my answer probably won't fit into the narrative you're trying to paint...

Old 03-20-2015, 06:08 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,511,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Yet you call them gunnutz? There is one person here consigning people to 2 camps....

Holy hell, you are trying to make a point that you do not need to provide links?

No, go back and read. WHEN you did provide I link I answered you with a very clear answer, which you did not like.

Your posts here do not provide what you say.

How can you even say this, or even attempt to make such a statement? Is it because you maybe nearing 70?

Again, your comments here do not back up this statement.

I have no clue what you are even talking about here? And lets say I did, how does this provide any value to this conversation?

Yep, as the person GOT CLEAR of them, they now some how seen everything?

The laws are already there. I thought you only used "gunnut" when needed? Why did you use it again?

It's bad when people try to push a suspected problem and treat that suspected problem as the norm...which it is not....
chucky I do not HAVE to provide links because I don't give a ratz azz if YOU take me seriously or not. You do not represent that spectrum of reasonable and intelligent society that I would court with proven credibility.

You said I never provided links so I relented and 'chose' to give you one. You made a big deal out of the people in the car getting away from the gunnuter. He's still representative of who I'm referring to when I use that term; a mentally deficient or unstable person in possession of a firearm and a temper. Ergo a nut with a gun...."Gunnut". You don't like the term? Perhaps there's Freudian explanation for that.

Restrictions need to be in place to prevent unstable people from the carrying of a firearm; you disagree as you always do and attack the messenger with childish nonsense as you always do.

The only positive thing coming from a wasted and inane exchange with you is all of the positive reps that show up in my rep column.

Old 03-20-2015, 06:28 PM

11,361 posts, read 16,733,118 times
That's what we did when we were younger and playing stickball. We always said lets go out and rob/kill someone.

"Police say that the teens were playing basketball when they decided to rob someone. Initially, they targeted a different man walking his dog until they saw Stuhlman who was older and whose dog looked "weak."

We live in a very sick world.

Old 03-20-2015, 06:37 PM

46,326 posts, read 27,162,639 times
Quote:
chucky I do not HAVE to provide links because I don't give a ratz azz if YOU take me seriously or not. You do not represent that spectrum of reasonable and intelligent society that I would court with proven credibility.
You HAVE to provide links if you want to be taken serious.

Quote:
You said I never provided links so I relented and 'chose' to give you one.
When I asked you to provide a link, you already made a post.....so this comment above is void....you provided a link because you were called on your comment, THEN you provided a link...

Quote:
You made a big deal out of the people in the car getting away from the gunnuter. He's still representative of who I'm referring to when I use that term; a mentally deficient or unstable person in possession of a firearm and a temper. Ergo a nut with a gun...."Gunnut". You don't like the term? Perhaps there's Freudian explanation for that.
Gunnut, as I backed away, and got out of his sight, I seen him pick up a gun out of his console and point it at someone....

Quote:
Restrictions need to be in place to prevent unstable people from the carrying of a firearm; you disagree as you always do and attack the messenger with childish nonsense as you always do.
No, what I attack is people such as you who want to add rules and regulation to me who have nothing to do with what you are talking about. Yet you could care less about people have guns who are not supposed to have guns.

Quote:
The only positive thing coming from a wasted and inane exchange with you is all of the positive reps that show up in my rep column.
I get just as many, prove me wrong....what you just stated is just a inane as your posts in this thread...

Old 03-20-2015, 06:40 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,849,618 times
Savages.

Don't expect to see this on the coordinated nightly newscasts. They're too busy obsessing about what might have been a tragic suicide, and calling it a lynching.

Old 03-20-2015, 07:21 PM

22,667 posts, read 24,635,434 times
Another sad and horrible murder, good-ole USA is packed to the brim with violent psychos.

Old 03-20-2015, 07:32 PM

39,876 posts, read 26,554,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
The firearms were certainly there illegally if they indeed had priors for robbery and assault. Felons cannot be in possession of guns.
They should be prosecuted.
Don't hold your breath. They look like Obama's sons. Unlikely to see a day of prison.

Old 03-20-2015, 07:39 PM

3,304 posts, read 2,175,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
So sad. I wonder if his daughter did go on the walk with him, would these cowards even approach them?
If she was young, it just would have made him an easier target. I found this out the hard way. I was robbed at gunpoint while on a walk with my son. I wrongly thought that having my child with me would deter a potential robber. I thought, "Who could be so low to rob a man and his child?" Apparently, there are many that low. My son was just an infant, but that didn't stop two Black teens from sticking a gun in my face.

I feel for this man. I could have been him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies