Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2015, 02:44 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,492,759 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongNote View Post
... Did you even see the planes that crashed into the buildings? Which airline did they belong to? EVERYONE who saw the planes crash said they looked like plain grey military planes, no logos whatsoever.

What about the pentagon? Did you see the size of the hole? There's no chance a plane crashed into the pentagon... none. America is a nation of lies, corruption, and deception, always has been.

Watch
this, and try to open your delusional mind just a little bit about your beloved America...
yes I DID SEE the planes since I worked in the city, and am a 911 survivor , and worked in the rescue effort for the next few weeks after 911

the hole you are describing is where the nose punched through 3 rings in see post 18 on page 2... http://www.city-data.com/forum/38927547-post18.html

again I asked you to LIST (ie 1-20, or 1-40 etc) your proof of inside job..... bet everyone of them has been proven to be a FALSE REASON at least 100 times over the last 13 years..... o
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2015, 03:03 PM

779 posts, read 928,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
yes I DID SEE the planes since I worked in the city, and am a 911 survivor , and worked in the rescue effort for the next few weeks after 911

the hole you are describing is where the nose punched through 3 rings in see post 18 on page 2... http://www.city-data.com/forum/38927547-post18.html

again I asked you to LIST (ie 1-20, or 1-40 etc) your proof of inside job..... bet everyone of them has been proven to be a FALSE REASON at least 100 times over the last 13 years..... o
At the end of the day you'll believe what you want to believe. I find it best not to argue with European Americans about the corruption in America, as they willfully choose to ignore the evil in their people.

Old 04-27-2015, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongNote View Post
At the end of the day you'll believe what you want to believe. I find it best not to argue with European Americans about the corruption in America, as they willfully choose to ignore the evil in their people.
so you have nothing...just conspiracy youtube lies

thanks for admitting you have nothing

Old 04-27-2015, 03:09 PM

779 posts, read 928,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
so you have nothing...just conspiracy youtube lies

thanks for admitting you have nothing
Sir I've made my statement(s), take from them what you will.

Old 04-27-2015, 03:35 PM

19,814 posts, read 9,371,980 times
People are going to believe what they want to believe.

After reading numerous articles and several books, I believe that 9/11 was an inside job. You, of course, are free to believe otherwise.

However, the simple fact is that it is NOT only "crackpots" who believe as I do. Over 2,300 architects and engineers have been willing to state that they think 9/11 was not how the U.S. government wants us to think. (Engineers and Architects for 9/11 Truth.) There is also a nearly five-hour documentary (available on Youtube) that refutes the Popular Mechanics "debunking" of the conspiracy theorists, point by point, which is entitled "September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor."

But, to repeat -- if you choose to believe the U.S. government's story, that is your right. (And I must say that I wish I was still that naive!)

Old 04-27-2015, 08:53 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,873,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whocares811 View Post

After reading numerous articles and several books, I believe that 9/11 was an inside job. You, of course, are free to believe otherwise.

However, the simple fact is that it is NOT only "crackpots" who believe as I do. Over 2,300 architects and engineers have been willing to state that they think 9/11 was not how the U.S. government wants us to think. (Engineers and Architects for 9/11 Truth.) There is also a nearly five-hour documentary (available on Youtube) that refutes the Popular Mechanics "debunking" of the conspiracy theorists, point by point, which is entitled "September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor."

But, to repeat -- if you choose to believe the U.S. government's story, that is your right. (And I must say that I wish I was still that naive!)
Knowledge is sour.

Old 04-27-2015, 11:36 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,850,298 times
Thumbs up *

Quote:
Originally Posted by whocares811
Its good you are able to use your own mind and not let it be filled with crap!! (We have our own minds FOR A REASON)

Old 04-28-2015, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whocares811 View Post

I have no problem with you believing whsat you want...

I simply asked the other guy...what makes you think its an inside job...list the reasons

so I will ask you the same...list them 1-10 or 1-2-, etc

as to AE911... yep 2300 out of millions of engineers and architects.... and not one of them a skyscraper engineer, or a demolitions engineer...in fact one of the Dr. Judy wood, says a 'space beam' took the towers down...and she is an engineer....a dental engineer

so please list the reasons/ internet rumors/ things you heard , that makes you think its a 'inside job'.
etc

heck let me give you one
1. rumor says "all the bomb sniffing dogs were removed from the wtc, 2 days before 911"

rumor is false, in fact we lost a dog on 911, his name was Sirus
WTC Police Dog Remembered - CBS News

you see the internet is full of rumors, and outright lies about it... look at the propaganda films of "loose change"...they are conning you to think its an inside job.....but it wasnt

Old 04-28-2015, 07:42 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,850,298 times
Ill give one very big reason

THEY TOOK THE FOOTAGE FROM AROUND THE PENTAGON FROM THE CAMERA THAT ACTUALLY SAW WHAT TOOK PLACE THERE!!!!! (If that doesnt tell you something there isnt any hope of ya ever seeing thru thier lies!!)

Old 04-28-2015, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Ill give one very big reason

THEY TOOK THE FOOTAGE FROM AROUND THE PENTAGON FROM THE CAMERA THAT ACTUALLY SAW WHAT TOOK PLACE THERE!!!!! (If that doesnt tell you something there isnt any hope of ya ever seeing thru thier lies!!)
and the footage that WAS, was released....

again you are not seeing it

camera on top of pentagon...pointed DOWN... cameras film and 1 frame to 2 frames per second....it caught a BLUR...and that HAS been released...

the problem is YOU don't want to ADMIT you are wrong
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies