Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2015, 01:09 PM

779 posts, read 929,228 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
Because they are white. Just like the ignore the mass killings of white in the Middle East and parts of eastern europe.

To be fair to democrats, people are killing people all over the place around the world. Some causes just get a little more attention.
Mass killings of Europeans in the Middle East? What the hell are Europeans doing there in the first place besides killing innocent men, women, and children? People in the Middle East are simply protecting their homes. More innocent people from the Middle East have been killed by the U.S. and other West European related nations than actual terrorists, the only real terrorists in the Middle East, and in history for that matter, are people of West European descent.. Every time the U.S. kills innocent people in the Middle East, they're creating more terrorists who hate West Europeans. This would all be a moot point of course if people who are of West European descent simply stayed to themselves and left other nations/people alone....

For obvious reason(s), Europeans are unwelcome "guest" in Africa, as is the case with most places that Europeans "explore". If they don't like it, they should go back to Europe.

Old 04-12-2015, 01:18 PM

963 posts, read 690,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongNote View Post
Mass killings of Europeans in the Middle East? What the hell are Europeans doing there in the first place besides killing innocent men, women, and children? People in the Middle East are simply protecting their homes. More innocent people from the Middle East have been killed by the U.S. and other West European related nations than actual terrorists, the only real terrorists in the Middle East, and in history for that matter, are people of West European descent.. Every time the U.S. kills innocent people in the Middle East, they're creating more terrorists who hate West Europeans. This would all be a moot point of course if people who are of West European descent simply stayed to themselves and left other nations/people alone....

For obvious reason(s), Europeans are unwelcome "guest" in Africa, as is the case with most places that Europeans "explore". If they don't like it, they should go back to Europe.
So those uppity people of European descent have no right to live anywhere but Europe? I hear this all the time from the guardians of "RACISM!" Funny they don't share that view about any race but whites.

Old 04-12-2015, 01:19 PM

Some of the delusional West European posts in this thread remind me of a time I was arguing with this one European who was trying to debate that Nelson Mandela was a terrorist for what he did to the Europeans who were trying to invade his land.... If anyone was a terrorist, it was the Europeans who were trying to steal his land, he was there first.

If a large group of invaders came to the U.S. and tried to perform a take over, and 270 million + gun owning U.S. citizens defended America by force, would anyone consider those Americans to be terrorizing the invaders?? No... The same principle applies Nelson Mandela, even more so actually since "America" never rightfully belonged to people who are of West European descent in the first place...

Old 04-12-2015, 01:25 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,245,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlbenator View Post
So those uppity people of European descent have no right to live anywhere but Europe? I hear this all the time from the guardians of "RACISM!" Funny they don't share that view about any race but whites.
Europeans have a right to live anywhere that'll have them. Personally, if I had my own country, I'd invite millions of them to live there. They add a lot to the tapestry of a nation. Mostly in a good way. They're smart, hardworking, and earnest.

But they don't have a right to go into the lands of others and act as if they own the damn place. They don't have the right to subjugate native peoples in their OWN land.

Otherwise, I don't see a problem. I like Europeans.

Old 04-12-2015, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlbenator View Post
They can live anywhere they want. What I'm saying is, don't move to a place where you're clearly unwelcome, and then complain about how you're being treated.... Move somewhere else if you don't like it.

***Footnote*** This applies especially to people who are of West European descent for the following reason(s)... You people are the only race who seems constitutionally incapable of staying to yourselves and not trying to take over every country that you "explore", then in the same breath turn around and complain about having to live in a diverse society with non-Europeans.... Go back to Europe, stay there, and and stop pointing your noses in everyone else's business... Then, you might have a leg to stand on with this "our country" bull**** argument of yours.

Old 04-12-2015, 01:28 PM

963 posts, read 690,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongNote View Post
They can live anywhere they want. What I'm saying is, don't move to a place where you're clearly unwelcome, and then complain about how you're being treated.... Move somewhere else if you don't like it.

***Footnote*** This applies especially to people who are of West European descent for the following reason(s)... You people are the only race who seems constitutionally incapable of staying to yourselves and not trying to take over every country that you "explore", then in the same breath turn around and complain about having to live in a diverse society with non-Europeans.... Go back to Europe, stay there, and and stop pointing your noses in everyone else's business... Then, you might have a leg to stand on with this "our country" bull**** argument of yours.
Let's see how long it takes him to figure out what he just said

Old 04-12-2015, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Europeans have a right to live anywhere that'll have them. Personally, if I had my own country, I'd invite millions of them to live there. They add a lot to the tapestry of a nation. Mostly in a good way. They're smart, hardworking, and earnest.

But they don't have a right to go into the lands of others and act as if they own the damn place. They don't have the right to subjugate native peoples in their OWN land.

Otherwise, I don't see a problem. I like Europeans.
Well said, though I disagree with some of what you've stated. I would say that West Europeans are good at benefiting from the hard labor of others, and then taking all the credit at the end of the day. Most all other races who are successful, became successful from the sweat of their own brow and their own hard work. Usually, when West Europeans become successful, it's a result of them screwing over, extorting, and victimizing others... You don't have to look past Wall Street to discover this fact to be true.

Old 04-12-2015, 01:31 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,921,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Wolf View Post
Another question is why is the US government allowing MILLIONS of illegals from Central America and Mexico to swarm across the border but Educated,Career minded White South Africans who are under Genocide are refused entry into America?
That's def a real good question tho the "Cape Town Coloureds" and "Asians" South Africa are also seen as "white" in the eyes of many Black Africans. What I'm saying is let the Coloured and Asians into the US along WITH the "white" South Africans.

Old 04-12-2015, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Wolf View Post
There is already a town for Afrikaaners its called Orania. They are hoping to soon have their own state for White South Africans.
The white people would be better off taking in the Cape Town Coloureds and Asians as well since they ain't liked by the Black people there.

Old 04-12-2015, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
LMAO! I see you're living your fantasy out through others.

Black foreigners in Africa? Perish the thought.

There's already a homeland carved out for them. It's called Holland.
What if Holland doesn't want them? White South Africans ain't Dutch. Sheesh!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies