Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2015, 03:57 PM

20,479 posts, read 12,402,260 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
I like how they call them alleged assailants like there was someone else on the boat who could have possibly done it. Unfortunately, Italy doesn't have capital punishment. Maybe the mob can take care of it.
I bet it was some chick from the pacific northwest going to school over there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2015, 04:07 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,241,592 times
Sadly, West Africa has become far too enamoured with all these silly religions that aren't native to their countries.

Old 04-16-2015, 04:21 PM

39,093 posts, read 51,283,353 times
About the worst you see from Christians is refusing to bake a cake now and then.

Old 04-16-2015, 04:23 PM

963 posts, read 690,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDusty View Post
I'm glad your one Muslim friend told you this. Now you know how they all feel.

Also, I don't believe that story.

I find all religions to be equally repulsive, but even so, I don't consider all Christians to be idiots; only the ones who are. I hold the same standard to everything else. Look to the individual, not what group they belong to or what they look like. It's the only fair way to determine how to treat someone, but how needs fairness when we have a reactionary government.
But then, ALL leftists who do this moral equivalency thing EVERY DAMN TIME Muslims are exposed, ARE idiots.
You Obama zombies CANNOT criticize Islam. If pressured, in threads like this, Like Obama, you feel the need to tell us how much you HATE the religion of Jesus. You go out of your way, in your ignorance, to compare Jesus, and His followers, with the mass murderer and pedophile MudHamMud. I honestly hope you apologists for this death cult find yourselves living under Sharia. I REALLY do!

Old 04-16-2015, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
About the worst you see from Christians is refusing to bake a cake now and then.
Ask the Bosnians about that. They've got a different account.

Old 04-16-2015, 04:44 PM

1,666 posts, read 1,019,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Ask the Bosnians about that. They've got a different account.
Or how about the Muslim citizens of the Central African Republic? After being thrown to Alligators to be eaten alive, I'm sure they have quite a different opinion.

Old 04-16-2015, 05:26 PM

31,077 posts, read 22,122,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXNative2Houston View Post
Or how about the Muslim citizens of the Central African Republic? After being thrown to Alligators to be eaten alive, I'm sure they have quite a different opinion.
Or the Lords resistance army of Uganda?
Lord's Resistance Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's really an order of magnitude when comparing Christian Terrorist to Muslim Terrorist.

But, they will never be a threat to the US, or the UK, or France, or Australia as the Islamist groups are and have proven to be. The list is diminutive compared to the list of Islamic Terrorist groups. Almost all the Terrorist groups on the list are Islamic groups because these groups are a threat to every other religion and country they come in contact with.

Look at the list it's huge:
List of designated terrorist organizations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What’s interesting is, Moderate Muslims and the Apologists could easily call these groups non-muslim or heretics, but instead you say "Christians are just as bad"? Are these groups fellow Muslims? Is that why you don't attack them like Christians?

Old 04-16-2015, 05:42 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,284,347 times
This is rich.

If any group of illegal immigrants trying to enter the US killed another group of illegal immigrants trying to enter the US, do you know what most of those feeling sympathy towards the illegal Christians would be saying? Good riddance--that's what they get for trying to sneak into our country illegally.

But because it is illegal Muslims killing illegal Christians and it's Italy--it's those poor illegals.

Old 04-16-2015, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
This is rich.

If any group of illegal immigrants trying to enter the US killed another group of illegal immigrants trying to enter the US, do you know what most of those feeling sympathy towards the illegal Christians would be saying? Good riddance--that's what they get for trying to sneak into our country illegally.

But because it is illegal Muslims killing illegal Christians and it's Italy--it's those poor illegals.
Spotted that too, huh?

I just left it alone. But the irony is delicious.

Old 04-16-2015, 05:52 PM

963 posts, read 690,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Spotted that too, huh?

I just left it alone. But the irony is delicious.
What you "spotted" was your own anti-Christian/anti-AMERICAN bigotry.

It's sick that folks like you think Americans rejoice in these kinds of murders. You confirm that leftists lack a soul.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies