Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2015, 05:00 PM

22,662 posts, read 24,610,454 times

Advertisements

I feel sorrow and compassion for people who are confused about their gender........Bruce Jenner has my sympathy.

But I do not support the idea of LGBT, unnatural and harmful at best..........at worst, it totally destroys and ends lives.

Last edited by tickyul; 05-03-2015 at 05:11 PM..

Old 05-03-2015, 05:03 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,817,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Eagle View Post
In order to reproduce you need a male and female tells that biology does not think homosexuality is normal. The problem is human rights have granted people the right to think they have the rights to anything. What is next people marrying animals or marrying inanimate objects?
Other than a religious objection, what is wrong with two consenting adults of the same-sex falling in love? Who is it hurting? Answer is NOBODY.

Old 05-03-2015, 05:28 PM

5,864 posts, read 4,981,656 times
I don't have a problem with homosexuals and I don't really care what they do in their private lives. I don't care if they want to play house and live together or call themselves "married." I have a really large problem with gay activists and the Cultural Marxists behind them trying to push homosexuality on the rest of the population. It is no longer deemed good enough by the activists, the media, SJWs, and now some governments to say "I believe that marriage can ever only be between a man and a woman, but I don't care what gays do in their personal lives." Now you must ACCEPT and BELIEVE in their lifestyle, you must completely kowtow to the gay agenda or you will be reeducated.

It's no longer about "tolerance" anymore, it is about complete and total acceptance a redefinition of marriage. Being gay is no longer a tolerated minority way of life, but rather a mandated right backed by the force of the government. This is what bothers me:
Quote:
Less than two weeks after a federal appeals court struck down Idaho’s ban on same-sex marriage, two ministers in the northwestern Idaho city of Coeur d’Alene have filed a lawsuit claiming they could face up to 180 years in jail for refusing to perform a same-sex wedding.The lawsuit, filed Oct. 17 in federal trial court by the conservative Christian legal group Alliance Defending Freedom, stoked long-held fears among opponents of marriage equality.
“The day liberals promised would never come is already here,” Tony Perkins of the Family Research Council warned in a press release announcing the lawsuit, which was brought on behalf of Donald and Evelyn Knapp, two ordained ministers who own the Hitching Post Wedding Chapel.
Two Ministers Claim They Could Face 180 Years In Jail For Refusing To Do Gay Weddings

The gay "rights" movement was never about tolerance or equality, but rather using force to redefine several thousand years of Western Civilization and the historic definition of marriage. There have always been gay people and there always will be a very small segment of the population that is gay, what is new is the use of force to mandate and validate the gay lifestyle. The simple truth of the matter is gays can never actually get married, they can live together and play house, but that is it. Whether or not they choose to be gay I don't know for sure and I don't care, too me it is immaterial.

The foundation of a society is the individual but the fabric of society is the family. You can't have a functioning society once you start willy nilly altering the family unit and attempt to distort the heart and soul of a family: marriage. So while I don't care what gays do in their personal lives, homosexuality should never be encouraged nor should it be seen as equal to actual marriage. Homosexuality should be seen for what it is: a weird abnormal quirk of nature, perhaps some sort of genetic misfire, that perhaps should be tolerated but not encouraged and seen as less than desirable.

Old 05-03-2015, 05:31 PM

9,229 posts, read 9,762,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
However, science tells us something different. It tells us that sexual orientation is an immutable, unchangeable trait. It tells us that it isn't any different from gender or race. .
Wrong. No evidence shows sexual orientation must be 100% genetic or even prenatal.
Also, race is not really a scientific term.

Old 05-03-2015, 05:32 PM

9,229 posts, read 9,762,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
Other than a religious objection, what is wrong with two consenting adults of the same-sex falling in love? Who is it hurting? Answer is NOBODY.
Only if these two adults live on an island and have no social contact with other people.

Old 05-03-2015, 05:34 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,854,052 times
so until everyone accepts that some people are born gay, then us conservatives dont understand science? rubbish. the talk of a gay gene has been squashed because it isnt true.

all this OP is trying to do is force everyone to accept his view point, that people are born gay.

Old 05-03-2015, 06:04 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,416,518 times
I realy don't care one way or the other but I could have done without the two women french kissing with such vigor that they left spit on each other's faces. We were in a cab line in Las Vegas. I dont even like to see hetero couples swapping spit in public.

Old 05-03-2015, 06:09 PM

2,499 posts, read 2,627,569 times
Public displays no matter the sexuality are something we can all do without.

Would you feel the same way if they had just kissed as a greeting or as a good by??

Old 05-03-2015, 06:12 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,396,690 times
what right do you not have that everybody else have.

Old 05-03-2015, 06:14 PM

1,635 posts, read 1,814,618 times
I would think that science would be the appropriate avenue to pursue in a sexual orientation / gemder identity by using means necessary to correct the issue at hand by transgendering. Then a gay man become woman is welcome to pursue all the orientation satisfaction she desires. Normalcy at its greatest efficiency.

That should be a principle goal of the PPACA.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies