Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2015, 12:16 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,704 times

Advertisements

Turns out there will be some 800 or so emails released today. (Document dump Friday on a Memorial Day weekend....of course)

Strangely enough (ha) NYT's has received about 300 with "guidance" on what some of them mean, etc, etc. They wont say who they got them from or who "guided" them. Be interesting what Guiding means? If its to help protect HIllary, whoever gave them these emails is from a pro-Hillary insider.

Here is one bit Ive seen so far:

Hillary was questioned as to why she would arm the Libyan Rebels. Interesting.

We also know now that she was told early on that it was a terror attack in Benghazi. Yet, she told the public other wise. She and Obama even put out ads over seas slamming the video. Dont let that CBS interview earlier today or yesterday fool you. They said she never publicly made claims about the video. Yet her own damn network carried a video days after the attack with Hillary going after the video, saying it was put out there to stir up anger/rage.

One thing is for certain, it wont matter to many on the left and many in our country who are so clueless and dumb they shouldnt vote. They will still stand by Hillary, no matter what. She used her private email to conduct United States government business. If I had done anything like that during my time in the Navy and got caught, I would've been punished severely. I would never be able to get a decent job again. Yet Hillary, will never be punished and will be allowed to lead the country?!

Old 05-22-2015, 12:19 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,704 times
Here is more. And read very carefully. She has attempted before to reframe questions regarding emails and classified info/sensitivity of info sent. She has lied about this.

Clinton handled “now-classified” Benghazi info on private server « Hot Air

https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/6...135296/photo/1

B1 means info is Classified.

Old 05-22-2015, 12:28 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,556 posts, read 16,542,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Turns out there will be some 800 or so emails released today. (Document dump Friday on a Memorial Day weekend....of course)

Strangely enough (ha) NYT's has received about 300 with "guidance" on what some of them mean, etc, etc. They wont say who they got them from or who "guided" them. Be interesting what Guiding means? If its to help protect HIllary, whoever gave them these emails is from a pro-Hillary insider.

Here is one bit Ive seen so far:

Hillary was questioned as to why she would arm the Libyan Rebels. Interesting.

We also know now that she was told early on that it was a terror attack in Benghazi. Yet, she told the public other wise. She and Obama even put out ads over seas slamming the video. Dont let that CBS interview earlier today or yesterday fool you. They said she never publicly made claims about the video. Yet her own damn network carried a video days after the attack with Hillary going after the video, saying it was put out there to stir up anger/rage.

One thing is for certain, it wont matter to many on the left and many in our country who are so clueless and dumb they shouldnt vote. They will still stand by Hillary, no matter what. She used her private email to conduct United States government business. If I had done anything like that during my time in the Navy and got caught, I would've been punished severely. I would never be able to get a decent job again. Yet Hillary, will never be punished and will be allowed to lead the country?!
You are arguing multiple falsehoods.

1. She didnt lie to the public about Benghazi, if you believe she did, post the specific email(you obviously have that ability and yet didnt to back up the claim when you first made it)

2. Hillary clinton is not the first Secretary of State to use private Email. If your argument is that NO GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL should do it, then thats fine, but your arguments seem to be specifically focused on Clinton and there in lies the problem, its only the (D) beside her name that matters.

Old 05-22-2015, 12:33 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,585,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post

1. She didnt lie to the public about Benghazi, if you believe she did, post the specific email(you obviously have that ability and yet didnt to back up the claim when you first made it)

2. Hillary clinton is not the first Secretary of State to use private Email. If your argument is that NO GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL should do it, then thats fine, but your arguments seem to be specifically focused on Clinton and there in lies the problem, its only the (D) beside her name that matters.
There were clear rules against her using private email and she did it anyway - even while telling others not to. Yes, others have done it and because there are potential problems the rule was made and Hillary knew it. I'm sure you already knew they weren't operating under the same standards though but chose to ignore it.

Old 05-22-2015, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
There were clear rules against her using private email and she did it anyway - even while telling others not to.
There was no rule in place that said the secretary of state could not use private emails. The rule you are likely siting is one that did not take affect until 2014, well after CLinton had left the Administration.

Quote:
Yes, others have done it and because there are potential problems the rule was made and Hillary knew it. I'm sure you already knew they weren't operating under the same standards though but chose to ignore it.
refer to first response. If you are referring to some other rule that you believe was in place, then please post a link

Old 05-22-2015, 12:36 PM

47 posts, read 62,834 times
Quote:

List the SecStates that have and I will condemn them all for it.

Old 05-22-2015, 12:37 PM

47 posts, read 62,834 times
Quote:
There was no rule in place that said the secretary of state could not use private emails. The rule you are likely siting is one that did not take affect until 2014, well after CLinton had left the Administration.

refer to first response.
So if I want to post classified intelligence on my hotmail account, there is no rule against that? REALLY?

Old 05-22-2015, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texicon View Post
So if I want to post classified intelligence on my hotmail account, there is no rule against that? REALLY?
This was discussed to death when the email situation first broke, it wasnt illegal.

Further more your hotmail account however isnt secured at all, where as the Clinton account was.

Old 05-22-2015, 12:44 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,585,253 times
Quote:

refer to first response. If you are referring to some other rule that you believe was in place, gain please post a link
Here is the link to the Department of State's Foreign Affairs Manual from 2005.

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/88404.pdf Page 5 is where the section starts that she violated and clearly talks about the security risks.

Old 05-22-2015, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texicon View Post
List the SecStates that have and I will condemn them all for it.
Good for you, but you arent the OP.

but to answer your request

Colin Powell says he doesn
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies