Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2015, 04:51 PM

8,104 posts, read 3,980,140 times

Advertisements

I do not think the World Trade Centers were bombed and believe it to be disinformation.

But I do believe it could have been allowed to happen, and even funded on the back end.
There were whistle blowers that were ignored on what was going down.

As a business decision, the cost of a couple buildings and lives in order to launch a never ending war on terror plus invade a few countries does not sound far fetched.

When you see how the psychopaths at the top talk, they have zero empathy or soul in their decisions. It is all business.

John Pilger reveals the American plan: a new Pearl Harbour

Quote:
John Pilger reveals the American plan: a new Pearl Harbour
Two years ago a project set up by the men who now surround George W Bush said what America needed was a "catastrophic and catalysing event".
The Grand Chessboard: American Primacy And Its Geostrategic Imperatives

Zbigniew Brzezinski years before 911, talked about a need for a New Pearl Harbor to put their global plans in action.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Grand-Ches...ct_top?ie=UTF8
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2015, 06:44 AM

15,896 posts, read 12,035,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I've felt for quite a while that if left up to me, US ME policy would be very simple. I would tell the leadership of every country in the region their choices, they can either learn to live together or they can die together, the US will no longer intervene. But, IF they choose to mess with the US they will be vaporized.

I have no problem with that policy. A non-interventionalist approach, and a message of don't start no s*** won't be no s***! Now if only Americans would quit the partisan hackery in thinking one of the main parties is actually better than the other, we could actually elect politicians that would enforce this policy.

Old 06-08-2015, 08:29 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,735,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
I have no problem with that policy. A non-interventionalist approach, and a message of don't start no s*** won't be no s***! Now if only Americans would quit the partisan hackery in thinking one of the main parties is actually better than the other, we could actually elect politicians that would enforce this policy.
Yep.

Old 06-08-2015, 08:32 AM

63,917 posts, read 46,942,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
Rand Paul at it again (after winning patriot act battle) seeking truth from the Bushes and pressures Obama to release 9-11 report declassifying showing Saudi Arabia financed 9-11.

Osama Bin Liden - Saudi along with most of the hi-jackers
Again another reason I dont trust government.

Again another reason for me to vote for Paul in 2016.
Read the article from the UK and you make up your own mind.

Obama under pressure to release secret pages of 9/11 report 'showing Saudi Arabia financed attacks' - Telegraph
Are we talking about the royal family of Saudi Arabia, the second largest shareholder of News Corp, Inc, parent company of Fox News or other wealthy Saudis?

Last edited by middle-aged mom; 06-08-2015 at 08:43 AM..

Old 06-08-2015, 08:42 AM

63,917 posts, read 46,942,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jane pudzianowski View Post
THE INTERNATIONAL BANKING CARTEL PULLED OF THE EVENTS OF SEPTEMBER 11 2001. THE CIA CREATED AL QIEDA. USE YOUR CRITICAL THINKING ABILITY. GOOGLE TARPLEY MYTH OF 21st CENTURY.
According to this, Tarpley maintains:

" the September 11 attacks were engineered by a rogue network of the military-industrial complex and intelligence agencies as a false flag operation".

Webster Tarpley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

InfoWars has published some youtube videos.

Old 06-08-2015, 08:47 AM

15,207 posts, read 8,734,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
Rand Paul at it again (after winning patriot act battle) seeking truth from the Bushes and pressures Obama to release 9-11 report declassifying showing Saudi Arabia financed 9-11.

Osama Bin Liden - Saudi along with most of the hi-jackers
Again another reason I dont trust government.

Again another reason for me to vote for Paul in 2016.
Read the article from the UK and you make up your own mind.

Obama under pressure to release secret pages of 9/11 report 'showing Saudi Arabia financed attacks' - Telegraph
Another tidbit of evidence that Rand Paul is nothing but "controlled opposition".

Whether or not evidence exists showing that Saudi officials provided funding to anyone, they couldn't make fire melt buildings, nor could they direct US Air defense to stand down.

Old 06-08-2015, 09:02 AM

41,458 posts, read 59,980,091 times
I figured the Saudi Wahhabis were behind 9/11 using Saudi Royal Money about the time I heard it was happening. The WTC was an obvious target although using passenger aircraft was a bit of a surprise but perfectly logical if you understand primitive Islam. The result for our military contractors was also expected. Unlimited business and unlimited profit forever. We went to the Middle East to punish all the people that did not knock down the WTC but had threatened the Bush family patriarch

IMHO - I think we were robbed and are still being robbed. We do not have any reason to be in the Middle East attempting to enforce borders established about a century ago by the British Empire to protect their oil investments. We do not and should not use our military to protect any investors from losses even if the locals are literally stealing the assets. The original prices should have covered those risks. If the investors lose, they lose. Not all investments make a profit. Some lose.

We need to get out of the Middle East and let the tribes and the religions settle their own differences. It is not our interest or our fight. At best we might consider selling the movie rights.

Old 06-08-2015, 09:33 AM

48,493 posts, read 97,137,290 times
I think it still up in air if it really wasn't aliens; myself.

Old 06-08-2015, 09:39 AM

28,735 posts, read 18,975,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Well, if it's going to make Bush/Cheney look bad Obama should have no problem releasing the information
Obama's problem is that the US is still controlled by the Saudis, and he's got to keep that under cover whether he wants to or not. The reason the US is involved at all is for the Saudis. The reason the US is confronting Iran is for the Saudis.

Old 06-08-2015, 09:41 AM

28,735 posts, read 18,975,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXNative2Houston View Post
Watch out for the language here people... There's an enormous difference between Saudi *citizens* funding 9/11 and the Saudi *administration* doing so, although both may be termed as being "funded by the Saudis".

Why ever, ever, ever would the Saudi administration do something like that anyway? They are only still in power because of their close knit relationship to the U.S. and because they don't step on Israel's toes. I don't know why they would bite the hand that feeds.
The family of Saud is the Saudi government. They are also the ones with the most money and control over the rest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies