Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2015, 01:05 AM

8,391 posts, read 6,297,969 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
Blacks get killed by police at a far higher rate than whites:

The Counted: people killed by police in the United States in 2015
It's one unbroken chain of the same. One has to be blind or deliberately looking away to not see it.

Black Americans since this nation's founding have endured much higher rates of murder at the hands of the American government then white people.

And always the state and Americans justified this higher rate of death at the hands of the American government as the fault of negroes, coloreds, etc. there is something wrong within the black race, they are more violent, more savage, less human were the common excuses back then.

Nothing's changed in that regard. We still believe black people are more violent, less human, etc and this justifies the higher rate of being killed by the government.

When one steps back and looks at an unending 200 plus years of the American government killing black people at much much higher rates, it becomes clear what the cause is, racism, white supremacy, anti black hatred.

mr roof was in that American tradition when he carried out those murders.

Last edited by Iamme73; 06-22-2015 at 02:35 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2015, 01:08 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,436,622 times
There's nothing wrong with a white heritage celebration.

If people complain, just ignore them.

Old 06-22-2015, 01:14 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 24 days ago)

29,557 posts, read 16,548,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post

There is something wrong with it. It would exist out of spite and spite alone.

Old 06-22-2015, 01:22 AM

8,391 posts, read 6,297,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post

It'd be based on white supremacy, racism, anti black hatred. I guess whether that's bad all depends on what you believe in.

I myself would encourage every white supremacist to openly celebrate white heritage( a thing that has no heritage other than racism). Sure Europeans have heritage based on their nation of origin. But the white racial identity in America was wholly created by white supremacist ideology. There is no other heritage of Europeans in America throwing away there real heritages and saying we are white and they are negroes but racism and anti black hatred.

Old 06-22-2015, 01:23 AM

8,390 posts, read 11,606,714 times
Police kill more whites than blacks, but minority deaths generate more outrage: analysis - Washington Times
Is this incorrect?

Old 06-22-2015, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
There is something wrong with it. It would exist out of spite and spite alone.
Not necessarily. Not even likely.

Whites do have a lot to be proud of.

They have accomplished great things in the fine arts, literature, philosophy, scholarship, math, science, exploration, invention, sports, cuisine, fashion, horticulture, agriculture, high technology, statecraft, diplomacy, politics, business, economics, etc.

We all benefit from those accomplishments.

Yes, indeed, whites have oppressed and dominated non-whites.

But they have also restrained themselves from doing so.

It is white-dominated societies that have been the most committed to diversity, multiculturalism immigration, innovation, social justice, religious tolerance, new ideas and personal freedom.

And when you consider that the history of all races and ethnic groups is one of war and oppression directed at others, whites have not been guiltier -- they've just been more successful.

I would add that the success they've enjoyed has happened not because of their white skins but because of such factors as geography, climate and food supplies.

So go ahead and celebrate your white heritage. Many do now, but it's broken down into national groups -- Irish, English, German, French, Italian, etc.

Old 06-22-2015, 01:56 AM

8,390 posts, read 11,606,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
I'm a Mohawk Indian, raised on the St. Regis Mohawk reservation. The Mohawks are a matriarchal tribal society. We've never beaten our women in our history. we obey them.
I've passed as white most my adult life.

The Iroquois (Oneida, Onondaga, Cayuga, Mohawk, Seneca) are a matriarchal society. In the Iroquois community, women were the keepers of culture. They were responsible for defining the political, social, spiritual and economic norms of the tribe. Iroquois society was matrilineal, meaning descent was traced through the mother rather than through the father. Also, when a couple marries, the man traditionally went to live with the wife's family. Although the leaders were men, it was the Clan Mothers who nominated and elected them, and could remove them from their position. The women made sure the male leadership fulfilled their responsibilities. Iroquois women enjoyed social equality and respect.
Source(s):
BA Anthropology and American Indian Studies
http://www.iroquoisdemocracy.pdx.edu/htm.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...2114720AAplh4L
Maybe you should share the secret with your brothers.

Old 06-22-2015, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laibach View Post
Because Black Pride has given us BET and Black fraternities, White Pride has given us the Holocaust and lynchings.

Of course conservatives will say both are equal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laibach View Post
the bodies of the South Carolina victims are not even cold and conservatives are asking what is wrong with White Power
Just go ahead and focus on the negative, as you enjoy so many things created by whites.

And don't forget to play the victim, while you exemplify the bigotry that you attribute only to whites.

Old 06-22-2015, 04:24 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,634,295 times
I thank God that he put me in history where I am today and gave me the life I have today. I am not even sorry if that offends anyone. I should be allowed to be thankful. I don't go shouting it from the rooftops because that is just not safe in the USA today.

Old 06-22-2015, 05:44 AM

5,281 posts, read 6,589,681 times

This is true. I'm a black man, but a staunch libertarian. This is the old divide and conquer thing. Putting up the racial smoke screen, so the average white person doesn't feel threatened by the police. Or so they can remain apathetic about police brutality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies