Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2015, 09:11 PM

31,292 posts, read 20,778,676 times

Advertisements

[quote=turkey-head;40400432]Who is this? The gal that got shot by a mexican guy?

I don't even recognize the name. [/QUOTE]

Maybe that's because she was a white woman minding her own business and with no criminal history.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2015, 09:13 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,776,602 times
[quote=Roadking2003;40400783]
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey-head View Post
Who is this? The gal that got shot by a mexican guy?

I don't even recognize the name. [/QUOTE]

Maybe that's because she was a white woman minding her own business and with no criminal history.
My point is that nobody cares.

Nobody.

But keep trying to make political hay out of an isolated crime. See where that gets ya'll

Shame ya'll are incapable of learning.

Old 07-13-2015, 09:14 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,786,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDusty View Post
What issue? The decline of overall murder rates?

He can't possibly comment on every murder that happens, even so. How can?

Also, he spoke out about Sandy Hook which was pretty much just white victims, and maybe one little girl who might be mixed race. So either you're just ranting because he's a Democrat (and I'm not an idiot; I know what this is) or you have some memory problems. Either way, race bait this all you want, he reacts to what's in the media. Name one murder that you HEARD about from Obama. He's not the one who brings attention to these. He, at best, draws more attention to the one's that show up on his desk, but that's it.
No, he can only comment on black murders. That's racism.

Old 07-13-2015, 09:15 PM

Quote:
We're talking about one single murder. In a country where THOUSANDS happen every year.

You're being played like a fiddle. Sad that you can't see it... you don't even suspect it.
No, you are the fiddle head licking the boots of Obama. Did you say the same thing when he chose to comment on Brown and others? I doubt it. Brown was a criminal skumbag but Obama choose to speak up. That tells the whole story.

It's sad that you support racist Obama regardless of what he does.

Old 07-13-2015, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDusty View Post
I should also point out that Obama doesn't even talk about every black person who is murdered, even if it's by a white guy. Or are we ignoring that too because, you know, why change your opinion when you can just pretend you're not wrong?
Nobody said he did. So you are wrong again.

Old 07-13-2015, 09:17 PM

[quote=turkey-head;40400806]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post

My point is that nobody cares.
well, you are correct. That's because white lives don't matter to Obama.

Old 07-13-2015, 09:21 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,776,602 times
Quote:
No, you are the fiddle head licking the boots of Obama. Did you say the same thing when he chose to comment on Brown and others? I doubt it. Brown was a criminal skumbag but Obama choose to speak up. That tells the whole story.

It's sad that you support racist Obama regardless of what he does.
Who is "Brown" and why should I care?

Sorry... haven't been listening to much Talk Radio lately.

Old 07-13-2015, 09:23 PM

6,542 posts, read 4,103,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
No, he can only comment on black murders. That's racism.
Right. Except for Sandy Hook or Boris Nemtsov. Or the numerous ISIS killings. But yeah, only black people. Silly me.

Quote:
Nobody said he did. So you are wrong again.
When was I wrong before, I wonder? My point has been that this is fake outrage. Obama talks about what's in the news. Any idiot should be able to figure that out on their own, but somehow, they can't. Instead, they make it about race because that's easier than forming a thought.

But thank God Meghan Kelly was there to point out this one case that Obama hasn't talked about. I don't know what I'd do without her. It bothers me that Obama hasn't talked about everything that's ever happened.

Seriously, I give this fake outrage a month at best before a different reason to complain about Obama shows up. I sincerely hope a Republican is elected just so these stupid threads disguised as meaningful discussion will die off (or at least be replaced by a different party doing it which will at least be a refreshing change for a few months before that too gets stale).

Old 07-13-2015, 10:05 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,033,981 times
Default Weird: Obama hasn't weighed in on Kate Steinle murder...

at the hands of an illegal in a sanctuary city:

Brother of Kate Steinle Says NO OBAMA OFFICIAL Has Contacted Family Since His Sister SHOT DEAD! (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit

I wonder why not? Seems relevant to a national debate we are having right now.

Old 07-13-2015, 10:07 PM

2,860 posts, read 3,393,137 times
Quote:
We're talking about one single murder. In a country where THOUSANDS happen every year.

You're being played like a fiddle. Sad that you can't see it... you don't even suspect it.
And Michael Brown (a criminal) was???...

Obama is a piece of **** and a disgrace and race baitor. Scum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies