Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2015, 01:09 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,435,569 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
So now you're the voice of reason? By deporting them all is that not hating them all? What has the majority of them done that warrants this solution?

[]
I already told you what their religion requires: The killing or subjugation of all non-Muslims.

They don't have to "do" anything in order for us to see that they need to go -- the sooner the better.

You seem to think that they are just like us.

They are not.

Old 07-17-2015, 01:10 AM

14,773 posts, read 21,497,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
I already told you what their religion requires: the killing or subjugation of all non-Muslims.

They don't have to do anything for us to see that they need to go, the sooner the better.

You seem to think they're just like you. They are not.
Yes they are, they are just people.. not our fault you take other peoples religion so seriously.

i can handle living next to people with different religions than me because i simply don't care and because its a free country.

Old 07-17-2015, 01:12 AM

15,080 posts, read 20,472,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
These people here hate the constitution and are obsessed with telling people how to live their life.

look at them calling for kicking out fellow American citizens because of their religion...
Deport them without due process? Have they not read the US Constitution?

[the beacon of democracy diminished in one day]

Old 07-17-2015, 01:13 AM

8,299 posts, read 3,811,388 times
Quote:
In the case of Muslims, there is no reason to wait for them to commit crimes and terrorism.

Same deal with illegal aliens.
I think we should kick out anti-Americans such as yourself who do not believe in the fundamental principles the founding fathers put in place for this nation. In this case, the principle of innocence until proven guilty.

Old 07-17-2015, 01:14 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,871,874 times
Quote:
Kick out white people too since they can't stop shooting up schools.
Were they motivated by a completely foreign to the West political and cultural religion of conquest? If any 'white' people are kick them out too.

Old 07-17-2015, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Kick out white people too since they can't stop shooting up schools.
Quote:
These people here hate the constitution and are obsessed with telling people how to live their life.

look at them calling for kicking out fellow American citizens because of their religion...
Quote:
Guilty until proven innocent.

[are you sure you're an American?]
Quote:
Yes they are, they are just people.. not our fault you take other peoples religion so seriously.

i can handle living next to people with different religions than me because i simply don't care and because its a free country.
Continue to delude yourself that they are just like us and that their religion does not call for the killing or subjugation of all non-Muslims.

Apparently you don't know or care to know history.

Giving them protections that they would never give you is absurd.

Their religion is an act of war against all non-Muslims.

Old 07-17-2015, 01:15 AM

Quote:
I already told you what their religion requires: The killing or subjugation of all non-Muslims.

They don't have to "do" anything in order for us to see that they need to go -- the sooner the better.

You seem to think that they are just like us.

They are not.
How many do you know?

[i'll guess not many]

Old 07-17-2015, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Continue to delude yourself that they are just like us and that their religion does not call for the killing or subjugation of all non-Muslims.

Apparently you don't know or care to know history.

Giving them protections that they would never give you is absurd.

Their religion is an act of war against all non-Muslims.
Apparently you do not know our history.

[]

Old 07-17-2015, 01:18 AM

Quote:
How many do you know?

[i'll guess not many]
I know their religion.

They are always free to renounce it.

Old 07-17-2015, 01:19 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,871,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLawyer2000 View Post
I think we should kick out anti-Americans such as yourself who do not believe in the fundamental principles the founding fathers put in place for this nation. In this case, the principle of innocence until proven guilty.
Baloney. The founding fathers didn't found this country for muslims and other non-Westerners. That's just a more recent reinterpretation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies