Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2015, 11:23 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,568,864 times

Advertisements

I don't recall ever seeing a non-Muslim who commit multiple murders like the Church shooter, or any of the school shooters, or movie theater shooters called terrorists but whenever a Muslim commits the same act, they are immediately called a terrorist. What gives? I think that anyone who commits these acts should be labeled a terrorist.

Old 07-25-2015, 11:30 AM

9,437 posts, read 7,374,928 times
Some have called Dylann Roof a terrorist. I suspect that most of the media doesn't call him and others like him terrorists because it would interfer with their push for more gun control. Saying "a terrorist killed x people" isn't going to drive the sheep to accept more gun control as saying 'another white man goes on a killing spree' might.

Old 07-25-2015, 11:36 AM

847 posts, read 767,401 times
Look Terrorism was a term invented by the British.

It doesn't mean anything. except we don't want to recognize these group of people as worthy adversary.

go Ask the Irish people whether the British Army caused more Terror or Irish Independence Fighters.

Old 07-25-2015, 11:39 AM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,981,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
I don't recall ever seeing a non-Muslim who commit multiple murders like the Church shooter, or any of the school shooters, or movie theater shooters called terrorists but whenever a Muslim commits the same act, they are immediately called a terrorist. What gives? I think that anyone who commits these acts should be labeled a terrorist.
Actually none of the domestic Muslim shooters have been called one. This administration and its media go out of their way to avoid calling any of them terrorists. Here's the NYT:

http://query.nytimes.com/search/site...mes.com Search

Not once. Same with the Fort Hood incident.

Old 07-25-2015, 11:41 AM

30,395 posts, read 19,191,759 times
To me they are all terrorists. In the case of the latest shooter in Louisiana, hard to figure out his motivation to shoot in a theatre at random and didn't seem to target any particular type person...just seemed crazy.

Old 07-25-2015, 12:13 PM

1,701 posts, read 1,109,167 times
Quote:
From what I gather there is a large pool of ignorant people who think that ALL 1.6 billion Muslims, regardless of where they were born or live, are terrorists and are motivated by religion to commit acts of terror.

And when it comes to Non-Muslims who commit terrorism, well, they are just plain crazy.

Old 07-25-2015, 12:20 PM

4,664 posts, read 8,244,275 times
They are all acts of terror and are therefore terrorists in my mind. I don't care what religion they follow, or their place of birth.

Old 07-25-2015, 12:33 PM

39,239 posts, read 27,629,646 times
Some have called Dylann terrorist.

Old 07-25-2015, 12:34 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,322,479 times
Quote:
They aren't part of an organization whose purpose is to advance a cause through "terrorism." Neither do they seek to spread terrorism through the recruitment of others to their cause. They are sick individuals, acting alone.

Islam seeks world domination and the destruction of Western civilization. They have been engaging in this behavior since the founding of Islam in the sixth century. They went after the Jews and Christians, demanded conversion to Islam, or be killed. They conquered many of the Western lands, and the Muslim conquerors slaughtered millions. This led to the Crusades, which drove them back, in an effort to reclaim the Christian lands.

None of these non-Muslim mass murderers are part of any such movement. That's why they aren't called, "terrorists."

Old 07-25-2015, 12:41 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,322,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple8s View Post
From what I gather there is a large pool of ignorant people who think that ALL 1.6 billion Muslims, regardless of where they were born or live, are terrorists and are motivated by religion to commit acts of terror.

And when it comes to Non-Muslims who commit terrorism, well, they are just plain crazy.
Excuse me! The Quran instructs all Muslims to "kill the infidel wherever you find them."

When was the last time you heard any Muslim condemn terrorism, also called, "Jihad"? To this date, there are none. All Muslims support and believe in Jihad.

The silence of the so-called "peaceful Muslims" is deafening.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies