Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2015, 11:12 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,117,231 times

Advertisements

Well, it looks like PP might be screwed. Maybe.

Conservative pro-lifers, get your houses ready. Paint a nursery or two! A lot of lower socio-economic colored babies will be coming their way, and we need these folks who love "innocent, beautiful babies" to take charge by adopting a few, like Jesus said you should. They are not easily or quickly adopted in many places in light of their skin color; white, Hispanic and Asian babies move faster. For example, black kids are 7 times less likely to be adopted than non-black kids. Based on studies, unwanted babies are not going to have a very good life in general. So, y'all ready to save them, right? Feel free to give them names like Trevor, Laird, Caden or Colin, or Madison, Caitlyn, Amanda or Martina.

Mick

Old 08-04-2015, 11:16 AM

4,983 posts, read 3,291,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Well, it looks like PP might be screwed. Maybe.

Conservative pro-lifers, get your houses ready. Paint a nursery or two! A lot of lower socio-economic colored babies will be coming their way, and we need these folks who love "innocent, beautiful babies" to take charge by adopting a few, like Jesus said you should. They are not easily or quickly adopted in many places in light of their skin color; white, Hispanic and Asian babies move faster. For example, black kids are 7 times less likely to be adopted than non-black kids. Based on studies, unwanted babies are not going to have a very good life in general. So, y'all ready to save them, right?

Mick
No so lets kill more of them.

Callousness of liberalism.

Old 08-04-2015, 11:20 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
Not sure our DOJ is interested in investigating this. Also, didn't a judge rule the ones recording this were in the wrong and suppressed more video from being released?
no. a California judge ruled that releasing the videos would do harm to PP. He did not rule on the legality of the videos themselves.

This fifth vid, appears to be a texas abortion mill under the microscope. not sure what jurisdiction the Cali judge has over video taken in Texas about a texas business.

Texas does not require both parties be party to a video.

Old 08-04-2015, 11:21 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
"Fifth Planned Parenthood video. Intact fetal cadavers"

And, how do we know these films are on the up and up? Don't get me wrong, I think PP should be investigated. I'm just not going to judge them until all the actual facts are in. When I was in college, I got birth control pills there. I still know women who use them, so I'm not ready to hang them just yet.
Pp has denied nothing. They initially claimed editing, but full versions of these videos are available.

Old 08-04-2015, 11:23 AM

Deceptively edited. Carry on and vote democrat.

Old 08-04-2015, 11:27 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,117,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
No so lets kill more of them.

Callousness of liberalism.
Sure, "save the beautiful, precious babies" and just leave them unwanted and neglected. Do your part and adopt a few yourself. You are not a hypocrite, I am sure.

Callousness of religious fanaticism.

Mick

Old 08-04-2015, 11:31 AM

15,531 posts, read 10,504,683 times
Quote:
Speaking of, the abortion debate always rears it's divisive head before elections. I don't vote based on the social issues, though I'm sure others do.

Old 08-04-2015, 11:42 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,704 times
Quote:
You morons keep coming out with that...yet the videos are available UNEDITED!!! You lie and you lie knowingly. Just admit, you don't care what they do. Just admit you wouldn't care if they aborted babies at 8 or 9 months. You just don't care because you lack morals

Old 08-04-2015, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
You morons keep coming out with that...yet the videos are available UNEDITED!!! You lie and you lie knowingly. Just admit, you don't care what they do. Just admit you wouldn't care if they aborted babies at 8 or 9 months. You just don't care because you lack morals
Deceptively edited.

Old 08-04-2015, 11:47 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
...smh...

so an abortion dr. haggles over the price she is going to get for baby parts and states she wants a Lamborghini.... and that's edited? that didn't happen?

what? did they go find some magiznes and cut words out and glue them together to get her to say all that?

she was all like "look I don't sell babyparts, pass the salt"

she was all like that?????

LOL. editing does not change what was said. I learned that from liberal prog-agressives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies