Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2015, 01:48 PM

2,852 posts, read 1,613,839 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
Somebody is suffering from ODS!

Urban Dictionary: o.d.s.s
Cute...
The only people I think are suffering Derangement are those that would vote for this non-qualified person again... and there are plenty that would...

In 20 years when all the 'stuff' about him is revealed, those Kool-Aid drinkers of today will say, 'Gosh, I wish I knew all that about him then.'....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2015, 02:59 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,556,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scratchie View Post
You confuse "unable" with "unwilling", just as we are also unwilling to debate whether the earth is flat or whether the sun revolves around the earth.
For Obama adherents, it is to difficult to keep the lies straight.

Old 08-04-2015, 03:02 PM

2,798 posts, read 2,991,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
For Obama adherents, it is to difficult to keep the lies straight.
Yes, it's Obama's supporters who are world-famous for their ignorance of basic science.

Old 08-04-2015, 04:00 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Talking Oh, yeah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumf View Post
What else does anyone need to believe we have a terrorist(s) in the WH. Are Americans as stupid as Obama & his butt buddy Gruber. FYI - WHAT I STATED BELOW IS TRUTH -

FACT CHECK to all the blind followers.

Funny thing about truth - it cannot be changed.

To President Obama:

It was you who told an Islamic dinner - "I am one of you."
It was you who on ABC News referenced - "My Muslim faith."
It was you who gave $100 million in U.S. taxpayer funds to re-build foreign mosques.
It was you who wrote that in the event of a conflict -"I will stand with the Muslims."
It was you who assured the Egyptian Foreign Minister that - "I am a Muslim."
It was you who bowed in submission before the Saudi King.
It was you who sat for 20 years in a Liberation Theology Church condemning Christianity and professing Marxism.
It was you who exempted Muslims from penalties under Obamacare that the rest of us have to pay.
It was you who purposefully omitted - "endowed by our Creator" - from your recitation of The Declaration Of Independence.
It was you who mocked the Bible and Jesus Christ's Sermon On The Mount while repeatedly referring to the 'HOLY' Quran.
It was you who traveled the Islamic world denigrating the United States Of America.
It was you who instantly threw the support of your administration behind the building of the Ground Zero Victory mosque overlooking the hallowed crater of the World Trade Center.
It was you who refused to attend the National Prayer Breakfast, but hastened to host an Islamic prayer breakfast at the WH.
It was you who ordered both Georgetown Univ. and Notre Dame to shroud all vestiges of Jesus Christ BEFORE you would agree to go there to speak, but in contrast, you have NEVER requested that the mosques you have visited adjust their decor.
It was you who appointed anti-Christian fanatics to your Czar Corps.
It was you who appointed rabid Islamists to Homeland Security.
It was you who said that NASA's "foremost mission" was an outreach to Muslim communities.
It was you who as an Illinois Senator were the ONLY individual who would speak in favor of infanticide.
It was you who were the first President not to give a Christmas Greeting from the WH, and went so far as to hang photos of Chairman Mao on the WH tree.
It was you who curtailed the military tribunals of all Islamic terrorists.
It was you who refused to condemn the Ft. Hood killer as an Islamic terrorist.
It is you who has refused to speak-out concerning the horrific executions of women throughout the Muslim culture, but yet, have submitted Arizona to the UN for investigation of hypothetical human-rights abuses.
It was you who when queried in India refused to acknowledge the true extent of radical global Jihadists, and instead profusely praised Islam in a country that is 82% Hindu and the victim of numerous Islamic terrorists assaults.
It was you who funneled $900 Million in U.S. taxpayer dollars to Hamas.
It was you who ordered the USPS to honor the MUSLIM holiday with a new commemorative stamp.
It was you who directed our UK Embassy to conduct outreach to help "empower" the British Muslim community.
It was you who embraced the fanatical Muslim Brotherhood in your quest to overthrow the Egyptian President, Hosni Mubarak.
It was you who funded mandatory Arabic language and culture studies in Grammar schools across our country.
It is you who follows the Muslim custom of not wearing any form of jewelry during Ramadan.
It is you who departs for Hawaii over the Christmas season so as to avoid past criticism for NOT participating in seasonal WH religious events.
It was you who was un-characteristically quick to join the chorus of the Muslim Brotherhood to depose Egypt's Hosni Mubarak, formerly America's strongest ally in North Africa; but, remain muted in your non-response to the Brotherhood led slaughter of Egyptian Christians.
It was you who appointed s your chief adviser, Valerie Jarrett , who is a member of the Muslim Sisterhood, an off-shoot of the Muslim Brotherhood.

And I didn't even include the things he did in 2015.....

Prove it.

Old 08-04-2015, 04:12 PM

5,772 posts, read 3,223,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumf View Post
What else does anyone need to believe we have a terrorist(s) in the WH. Are Americans as stupid as Obama & his butt buddy Gruber. FYI - WHAT I STATED BELOW IS TRUTH -

FACT CHECK to all the blind followers.

Funny thing about truth - it cannot be changed.

To President Obama:

It was you who told an Islamic dinner - "I am one of you."
It was you who on ABC News referenced - "My Muslim faith."
It was you who gave $100 million in U.S. taxpayer funds to re-build foreign mosques.
It was you who wrote that in the event of a conflict -"I will stand with the Muslims."
It was you who assured the Egyptian Foreign Minister that - "I am a Muslim."
It was you who bowed in submission before the Saudi King.
It was you who sat for 20 years in a Liberation Theology Church condemning Christianity and professing Marxism.
It was you who exempted Muslims from penalties under Obamacare that the rest of us have to pay.
It was you who purposefully omitted - "endowed by our Creator" - from your recitation of The Declaration Of Independence.
It was you who mocked the Bible and Jesus Christ's Sermon On The Mount while repeatedly referring to the 'HOLY' Quran.
It was you who traveled the Islamic world denigrating the United States Of America.
It was you who instantly threw the support of your administration behind the building of the Ground Zero Victory mosque overlooking the hallowed crater of the World Trade Center.
It was you who refused to attend the National Prayer Breakfast, but hastened to host an Islamic prayer breakfast at the WH.
It was you who ordered both Georgetown Univ. and Notre Dame to shroud all vestiges of Jesus Christ BEFORE you would agree to go there to speak, but in contrast, you have NEVER requested that the mosques you have visited adjust their decor.
It was you who appointed anti-Christian fanatics to your Czar Corps.
It was you who appointed rabid Islamists to Homeland Security.
It was you who said that NASA's "foremost mission" was an outreach to Muslim communities.
It was you who as an Illinois Senator were the ONLY individual who would speak in favor of infanticide.
It was you who were the first President not to give a Christmas Greeting from the WH, and went so far as to hang photos of Chairman Mao on the WH tree.
It was you who curtailed the military tribunals of all Islamic terrorists.
It was you who refused to condemn the Ft. Hood killer as an Islamic terrorist.
It is you who has refused to speak-out concerning the horrific executions of women throughout the Muslim culture, but yet, have submitted Arizona to the UN for investigation of hypothetical human-rights abuses.
It was you who when queried in India refused to acknowledge the true extent of radical global Jihadists, and instead profusely praised Islam in a country that is 82% Hindu and the victim of numerous Islamic terrorists assaults.
It was you who funneled $900 Million in U.S. taxpayer dollars to Hamas.
It was you who ordered the USPS to honor the MUSLIM holiday with a new commemorative stamp.
It was you who directed our UK Embassy to conduct outreach to help "empower" the British Muslim community.
It was you who embraced the fanatical Muslim Brotherhood in your quest to overthrow the Egyptian President, Hosni Mubarak.
It was you who funded mandatory Arabic language and culture studies in Grammar schools across our country.
It is you who follows the Muslim custom of not wearing any form of jewelry during Ramadan.
It is you who departs for Hawaii over the Christmas season so as to avoid past criticism for NOT participating in seasonal WH religious events.
It was you who was un-characteristically quick to join the chorus of the Muslim Brotherhood to depose Egypt's Hosni Mubarak, formerly America's strongest ally in North Africa; but, remain muted in your non-response to the Brotherhood led slaughter of Egyptian Christians.
It was you who appointed s your chief adviser, Valerie Jarrett , who is a member of the Muslim Sisterhood, an off-shoot of the Muslim Brotherhood.

And I didn't even include the things he did in 2015.....
That does it. No more states should legalize marijuana.

Old 08-04-2015, 04:27 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,556,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Don't care.

In the United States, we don't disqualify our elected officials based on religion. It's expressly forbidden by the Constitution.
And yet his religion was a major weapon used against Mitt Romney.

Old 08-04-2015, 04:38 PM

5,772 posts, read 3,223,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winning Guy View Post
I really dont care if he's secretly Muslim. I dont think that's the case, but it wouldn't matter to me. We live in a country where we have freedom of religion.

What matters is the policy he enacts.

So no matter what his faith is, I believe he's been a bad President.
I will admit that the President had no contacts in big business. I will admit that he had minimal experience governing and over focused on Obama care during his first two years. I will admit that he should have focused on the economy and it took him by surprise.

This virtually unknown man managed to beat the moneyed class by fifteen million votes the first time and five million votes the second. The moneyed class owns the media. For six of his eight years Obama had a House of Representatives that was obstructionist in an unprecedented fashion.

Did we want a doddering old man whose claim to fame was that he was a POW and a VP that couldn't have passed an American history or simple economics test? The second time around did we need an aristocrat who talked about elevators for his cars? What did he know about middle class problems?

When I look at the alternatives, I thank God for Obama. If for nothing else thank God that the veto pen was in his hand.

Old 08-04-2015, 05:16 PM

1,805 posts, read 1,467,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Then verify one which proves he's a muslim. Should be simple enough for ya since it's a fact and all.
Well you see when he was a young boy living in Indonesia he went to Muslim schools. And as posters from every side on this forum insist that no one can change their beliefs or political outlook their entire life he is obviously a Muslim.

Old 08-04-2015, 05:29 PM

1,862 posts, read 2,386,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
OP can't do that.

He got the list from a mass emailing by some right wing paranoid cabal that caters to other right wing paranoids.
OP probably got the list from:
“It was you” President Obama . . . | Maine Republic Email Alert

You would think someone that cut & pasted such a long list would at least source it.

Old 08-04-2015, 05:43 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagger View Post
OP probably got the list from:
“It was you” President Obama . . . | Maine Republic Email Alert

You would think someone that cut & pasted such a long list would at least source it.
He can't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies