Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2015, 06:20 AM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,180,569 times

Advertisements

In the grand tradition of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (btw both white men), Ball-Bey chose "death by cop". And there are close parallels between the Wild West days and modern ghetto thuggie culture. The police officers did nothing wrong. Ball-Bey's suicide is nothing to riot over.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2015, 06:21 AM

1,603 posts, read 1,113,996 times
The people who protest police in the death of a black criminal seem part of a paid professional agitator class.

My gut tells me you'd see the same faces repeatedly if anyone cared to look.

I am wholly unaware of any normal/silent majority black Americans caring about dead thugs.

Old 08-21-2015, 07:11 AM

28,900 posts, read 30,279,972 times
this is absolutely nuts....
this perception has to be stopped....
to think that you are above and beyond the law, is just idiotic and an excuse to break the laws....that these U.S. were built on....

Old 08-21-2015, 07:29 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,066,951 times
Well, what would one expect? They have a President whose constant braggadocio about his 'pen', about 'just like his son', interference in local events personified by the 'beer summit', even the chutzpah of the rainbow lit White House; all constitute being in the 'man's face'. Face it. That is the truth of the result of an activist being elected to lead our country.

What and where are the positive results of this leadership for the typical African American's life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
this is absolutely nuts....
this perception has to be stopped....
to think that you are above and beyond the law, is just idiotic and an excuse to break the laws....that these U.S. were built on....

Old 08-21-2015, 02:31 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,085,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marigolds6 View Post
It doesn't alter those facts. You are absolutely right.

But people were not rioting in support of him. They were rioting against police getting in a shootout with him in their neighborhood. If you have read my past posts, I think the whole BLM movement is misguided and doomed to failure and gutting the very neighborhoods they claim to defend. But to say that anyone "rioted" in support of the person shot is wrong.
(Especially considering that most of the "rioting" last night was white anarchists, not black residents.)
So they are rioting because the criminal pulled a gun on cops and they defended themselves. Seems about right. BLM doesnt think police should return fire when a criminal is trying to keep them from going home to their families.

Old 08-21-2015, 04:55 PM

24,421 posts, read 23,076,143 times
I'd prefer the guy been beaten senseless to being shot while running away. Thieves and criminals should be publicly beaten and only shot if they resist.

Old 08-21-2015, 05:45 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,230,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer0101 View Post
News from The Associated Press

OK, now we have an armed thug pointing a weapon at police and stolen weapons and still the black community is rioting. Just goes to show that the false narrative of the activists does not hold one ounce of water. This is about the empowerment of black criminal behavior and nothing else.
Glorification of hood rats and thugs.

Idiots.

Old 08-22-2015, 01:32 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,439,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veneficus View Post
The people who protest police in the death of a black criminal seem part of a paid professional agitator class.

My gut tells me you'd see the same faces repeatedly if anyone cared to look.

I am wholly unaware of any normal/silent majority black Americans caring about dead thugs.
George Soros is probably paying them -- indirectly if not directly.

Old 08-22-2015, 01:53 AM

19,029 posts, read 14,213,258 times
Remember, the goal of America's enemies is the destruction of the country.
You can't simply invade America. . . too many guns.
You can't stand off and shell it. . . ditto, ditto.
But foment unrest, initiate incidents, destroy unity, and then you have a good chance at success.

Ironically, the protesters are aiding their own enemy. Scare away the “goose” laying all those golden eggs, and what’s left to take?
And once the nation is in chaos, they will suffer even worse under the "new management."

Old 08-22-2015, 05:10 AM

1,603 posts, read 1,113,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
George Soros is probably paying them -- indirectly if not directly.
That's the one that comes to mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies