Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2015, 03:28 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,026,245 times

Advertisements

I recall this story from January of this year:

"America is about to accept 9000 Syrian Muslims, refugees of the brutal war between the Assad regime and its Sunni opposition, which includes ISIS, Al Qaeda, and various other militias. That number is predicted to increase each year. There are no Christian refugees that will be admitted. Why? Because the Department of State is adhering with all the rigidity of a Soviet era bureaucracy to the rule that only people at risk from massacres launched by the regime qualify for refugee status. The rapes of Christian women and the butchery of Christian children do not count. No matter how moved Americans were this Christmas season by the plight of their fellow Christ followers in Syria and Iraq, no matter how horrific the visuals of beheadings, enslavement, and mass murder, the Christians fleeing death do not engender the compassion of this president."

No room in America for Christian refugees | TheHill
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2015, 03:34 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,439,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
I recall this story from January of this year:

"America is about to accept 9000 Syrian Muslims, refugees of the brutal war between the Assad regime and its Sunni opposition, which includes ISIS, Al Qaeda, and various other militias. That number is predicted to increase each year. There are no Christian refugees that will be admitted. Why? Because the Department of State is adhering with all the rigidity of a Soviet era bureaucracy to the rule that only people at risk from massacres launched by the regime qualify for refugee status. The rapes of Christian women and the butchery of Christian children do not count. No matter how moved Americans were this Christmas season by the plight of their fellow Christ followers in Syria and Iraq, no matter how horrific the visuals of beheadings, enslavement, and mass murder, the Christians fleeing death do not engender the compassion of this president."

No room in America for Christian refugees | TheHill
To be expected from Obama -- the anti-white, race-baiting, terrorist-supporting (Bill Ayers) Muslim madrassah graduate raised by his communist, America-hating hippie mother -- and Hillary, the atheist "abortion anytime, anywhere, for any reason" advocate who embraces her lying and perverted rapist husband.

The Democrats hate Christians and love Muslims. They hate Americans and love America's enemies. They're giving the Bomb to Iran -- plus $150 billion, no strings attached, to use in terrorist acts against Christians and Americans.

That's just the way the Democrats are. Scum. Traitors. Racists (against whites.) Sexists (against males.) They can't help themselves. Anymore than Anthony Wiener can keep that Wiener of his off of Instagram, twitter, etc.

Okay, I admit that I am going a little too easy on the Democrats, but there it is....

Last edited by dechatelet; 09-06-2015 at 03:49 AM..

Old 09-06-2015, 03:59 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,323,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
To be expected from Obama -- the anti-white, race-baiting, terrorist-supporting (Bill Ayers) Muslim madrassah graduate raised by his communist, America-hating hippie mother -- and Hillary, the atheist "abortion anytime, anywhere, for any reason" advocate who embraces her lying and perverted rapist husband.

The Democrats hate Christians and love Muslims. They hate Americans and love America's enemies. They're giving the Bomb to Iran -- plus $150 billion, no strings attached, to use in terrorist acts against Christians and Americans.

That's just the way the Democrats are. Scum. Traitors. Racists (against whites.) Sexists (against males.) They can't help themselves. Anymore than Anthony Wiener can keep that Wiener of his off of Instagram, twitter, etc.

Okay, I admit that I am going a little too easy on the Democrats, but there it is....
I guess now that you are safely in America any compassion for your fellow man is a lost concept of the past replaced with a basic hate for everything .
There was a time when the American collective held itself to a higher ideal=
Quote:
"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

Old 09-06-2015, 04:10 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,439,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
I guess now that you are safely in America any compassion for your fellow man is a lost concept of the past replaced with a basic hate for everything .
There was a time when the American collective held itself to a higher ideal=
The "tired huddled masses" I see being referred to in this thread are Muslim Jihadists who contemptuously throw the food they are offered onto the ground as they are being given train rides to the welfare office.

They don't deserve our compassion.

They deserve our bullets.

Old 09-06-2015, 05:27 AM

259 posts, read 178,919 times
Quote:
The "tired huddled masses" I see being referred to in this thread are Muslim Jihadists who contemptuously throw the food they are offered onto the ground as they are being given train rides to the welfare office.

They aren't exactly grateful but they only a tiny fraction if any even have a chance of becoming jihadists. Then again if they deserve bullets for those actions then a cretin like you based on your posting history deserves a punishment straight out of the medieval world for being such an atrocious human being.

Old 09-06-2015, 06:03 AM

3,555 posts, read 4,097,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
Other than common sense, at this point, no.
But if you think refugees who are of a foreign culture and do not speak your language are going to suddenly become productive contributing members of your society...

That does not sound like common sense.
Generations of examples easily prove you otherwise.

Old 09-06-2015, 06:16 AM

1,603 posts, read 1,113,996 times
Quote:

I'd rep this a million time if I could.

Old 09-06-2015, 07:17 AM

6,811 posts, read 6,949,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Invading Muslim 'refugees' throw away food and water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=27&v=G9tTOkAgEAI
Far too many angry young men in that crowd. Is this really what we want in our country?

Why were they throwing away the food and water???? What ingrates!!!

Old 09-06-2015, 07:22 AM

24,417 posts, read 23,076,143 times
Offer them a bottle o water or a baton to the noggin. They'd take the water, believe me. As if America didn't have enough problems, we need to import more......

Old 09-06-2015, 07:31 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,674,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
We took your ancestors. What did they bring?

Nothing. So stop whining.

How many am I willing to pay for personally? All of them. With my taxes and yours.
My ancestors came in 1632. My wife's came in 1628. We both have ancestors that fought in the King Phillip War and the American Revolution (which is odd, because the majority of citizens were not combants). Our ancestors fought for the Union in Sherman/Grant's army of the Tennessee in the Civil War. One of my wife's ancestors held the Hornet's Nest at Shiloh, allowing time for Buell to arrive and reinforce Grant. My ancestors built the nation, before it was a nation, that has been ravaged by illegals and liberals over the last 50 years.

The late arrivals on my father's side (Dane/Germans) were never on welfare or federal support and worked as farmers.

We are the residents- most everyone else are just renters.

It is fashionable among liberals to express "kindness and generosity"........................ as long as it does not cost them anything. Ask a liberal to actually pay for anything they promote and they will turn and run. I guess the average liberal does not understand that if we pay billions of dollars in social services for illegals, then those funds will not be available for US citizens.

Are we the United States of America, or the United States of the world? We cannot take every refugee, otherwise the lifeboat that is America will sink. We already cannot pay for the services needed for US citizens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies