Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2015, 04:12 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,558,348 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleidd View Post
We have four dead Americans, clearly we failed them in some way, so what do you mean there is no smoking gun?
There were 4,000+ dead in Iraq. Clearly we failed all of them yet I don't see any Republicans calling for investigations and hearings.

Old 10-26-2015, 04:17 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,235,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
There were 4,000+ dead in Iraq. Clearly we failed all of them yet I don't see any Republicans calling for investigations and hearings.
No investigation needed. Nobody lied about why we were in Iraq and what happened there.

Old 10-26-2015, 04:18 PM

57,294 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Yes. So, does that mean that Mrs. Clinton performed some misdeed? As the NY Times wrote:
They don't care about interviewing the CIA or anyone else that is not connected to Clinton, Gowdy was even absent when Morrell took the stand. They hate Clinton more than the people who killed the Americans at Benghazi, it's irrational.

Old 10-26-2015, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I was under the impression, she sent an e-mail to her family. And had a phone conversation with the Prime Minister of Egypt. I think there is a lot of grey area here, because we're dealing with matters of diplomacy. The phone conversation with the Prime Minister may have been part of a larger narrative, especially considering the amount of money that Egypt was receiving from the United States to bolster its military at that time. And, the reason for the attack on Benghazi does not negate that it was a terrorist attack.

No, we're dealing with the truth. She either lied or she didn't. Conversation, email, sky writing message... the medium is irrelevant. She lied. The evidence at the hearing is crystal clear. She told the Egyptian Prime Minister (and I quote):

"We know that the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack... not a protest."

She said that the day after the attack. It has nothing to do with a "larger narrative" or any other such nonsense.

She lied. Period. So did Obama and Susan Rice. And they lied to you and the families of the victims.

Old 10-26-2015, 04:30 PM

35,702 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
No investigation needed. Nobody lied about why we were in Iraq and what happened there.
REALLY??

Old 10-26-2015, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
REALLY??
Spell it out. What was the big lie? WMD? LOL!

Do I REALLY have to educate you?

Please.

Old 10-26-2015, 04:46 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,241,939 times
Quote:
No, we're dealing with the truth. She either lied or she didn't. Conversation, email, sky writing message... the medium is irrelevant. She lied. The evidence at the hearing is crystal clear. She told the Egyptian Prime Minister (and I quote):

"We know that the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack... not a protest."

She said that the day after the attack. It has nothing to do with a "larger narrative" or any other such nonsense.

She lied. Period. So did Obama and Susan Rice. And they lied to you and the families of the victims.

Do you really think we could survive as a nation if or SS laid it all out on the table daily?

We don't know what she was dealing with in the rest of the world at that time. Were she to lay it out on the table that she did something that saved a lot of other lives, what would you say? Remember the CIA didn't want their assets exposed and she took an oath as well when she took the job and most likely prevented her by law to give us the true facts.

Old 10-26-2015, 04:49 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
LOL. You win for the most ludicrous post of the day. Congratulations!

Old 10-26-2015, 04:50 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,846,404 times
Quote:
Did you watch the hearing? I did. All of it.

Just a couple of days after the attack Hillary Clinton told a top diplomat (in an email) in Egypt that the attack had nothing to do with a video. Period. Point Blank. They showed the email on TV. There is no ambiguity about this. She lied, straight up. So did Obama and Susan Rice. There's no mystery or grey area here.
So when the CIA makes a different assessment the White House, Clinton and Rice should just ignore the CIA's assessment. For as much grief as they have taken for repeating the CIA's assessment, I can only imagine what it would be like if they had ignored the CIA assessment particularly if the CIA assessment turned out to be correct.

Old 10-26-2015, 04:51 PM

35,702 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Quote:
Spell it out. What was the big lie? WMD? LOL!

Do I REALLY have to educate you?

Please.

please go to the thread under: Elections-- quote--Hillary lies... I posted- 5 different posts back to back- with real documents -(took me some time) - go read and educate yourself - then get back with me
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies