Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2015, 01:40 PM

39,231 posts, read 27,611,062 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norne View Post
I have no love for either Putin or Obama. However, it is the American troops that take up residence in Germany, not the Russian ones.

Do you know how many Germans used to live in Russia? A lot of Russian education and science is of German origins. Germans and Russians are friends. Germans and Americans are not.
sigh.. Americans and Germans are friends.

The Most Horrific War of All Time: Russia vs. Germany

The Most Horrific War of All Time: Russia vs. Germany | The National Interest
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2015, 01:48 PM

1,248 posts, read 824,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Well then why at the end of WWII when my Father was in a German POW camp did his German captors run from Russians to Americans to surrender rather than be taken into the sweet arms of their Russian friends?
There was a lot of cruelty on both sides. My grandfather was in a German POW camp too. But he never took part in all the atrocities the Soviets did in occupied Germany. And I am really sorry for everything that happened back then.

Old 11-05-2015, 02:16 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,545,982 times
The Nazis killed an estimated 10 million Russian civilians. The Red Army wanted revenge.

Old 11-05-2015, 03:41 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,733,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
But if it's proposed by the right person, people may support it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKosd0xJadE

whoa!!! empty skull syndrome

Old 11-05-2015, 04:18 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoCent View Post
So you think all those refugees from all these different countries like Afghanistan, Syria, Algeria, Bosnia etc. convened before they fled to europe and made up a concerted strategy how to invade europe?You seem to think that all Muslims act as one and there is a big conspiracy behind this.
Yes absolutely. Do you think all these muslims from all over the muslim world just coincidental independently decided to head for Europe at the same time? That's preposterous.

Quote:
By the way, half of the refugees in the world are women and children. Of those coming to Europe in 2014 70% were male (children included).
Let me ask you this, would you put your wife and children at risk or would you take it upon yourself to make a dangerous journey?
So you're a "refugee" supposedly fleeing for your life and safety, but you leave your wife and children at home instead of leading them to safety?

You can't possibly believe the ridiculous things you're typing.

Last edited by mtl1; 11-05-2015 at 04:33 PM..

Old 11-05-2015, 04:32 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norne View Post
The average German citizen and the average American citizen are friends. I have never seen any anti-German sentiment in America or any anti-American sentiment in Germany. It is the government in Washington DC that is the problem.
The government in DC is anti-white, just as it appears Merkel's regime is. Whites of German descent are the largest group of whites in the US, at least 50 million, almost twice as many as of English descent. Germans started to come to America just a few years after the English first settlement in the early 1600s, and most of them descending from the early American settlers.

Old 11-05-2015, 04:44 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,790,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoCent View Post
I ask you this to clarify what i am dealing with here.

ISIS actually strongly condemned fleeing Syria and threatened the refugees if they dont come back.

Why? Its their ideological goal to create the "perfect" islamic state, islamic paradise on earth and every person fleeing this "paradise" is a slap in the face of this concept and shows that they have failed. That is why ISIS is wholeheartedly against the refugees fleeing syria. Millions of people fleeing them is eating away at the core of their propaganda and self perception. It causes a huge credibility problem for them.
They steadily call for all muslims to come to syria, not to leave it. If they want to send terrorists to europe they could easily fly them in or rely on terror cells which are already here. They dont need to send ragged people by foot thousands of miles to do all that. It doesnt make sense no matter from which angle you look at it.

By all means, ISIS is discouraging people from fleeing and is not sending them.
Thanks for the clarification.

May I ask; what, by their definition, is the "perfect" Islamic state? Would it be a small part of the middle east, or the entire world? We both know what the answer is.

<B> Think about that. They are wreaking absolute havoc on all the people who live there, and threatening them if they leave?

How in the hell does that even make sense to you or anyone else? You honestly believe they want people to stay and be murdered? To any normal person they have no credibility, so you must assume they do not want "normal people". The people they want are joining from the four corners anyway. They are exchanging "normal people" for insane blood thirsty extremists.

Your naïve logic defies logic.

Tell me, are you pro ISIS?

Old 11-05-2015, 04:50 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,790,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
But if it's proposed by the right person, people may support it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKosd0xJadE
Nearly 30% of college students believe the Revolutionary War freed the slaves.

That tells me everything I need to know about how public schools have abandoned children, and teach to the tests now.

Old 11-05-2015, 04:57 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,955,882 times
Maybe it's time to reorganize the SS.

Old 11-05-2015, 05:02 PM

6,721 posts, read 6,485,209 times
How does Merkel sleep at night?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies