Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2015, 08:41 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,245,671 times

Advertisements

I don't know about "Liberal Tolerance" but when your enemy doesn't value life as much as you do there are no rules in engagement.

From the Middle East we have seen women stoned and beat to death under suspicion of adultery. isis has thrown gay guys off roof tops. They have murdered men, women and children for fun. These are horrific acts of monsters that we cannot comprehend.

The greatest weapon the terrorists have is they are not afraid to kill or to be killed in the name of their twisted cause.

The only way to stop them is to kill them before they kill innocent people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2015, 08:42 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,439,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
Right Wing Nut Job reactionaries. The most dangerous weapon ever created by the republican party.
Lots of name-calling by the progressive/liberal side going on here.

Not much in the way of facts, logic, good arguments....

52,693 posts, read 47,969,279 times
We should not be concerned about hurting feelings; rather, just hurting and defeating our enemies. We must protect our great country from the forces of evil.

Quote:
I don't know what you are talking about. A liberal (Obama) got the world's most wanted terrorist (Bin Laden) while conservatives (Bush and Cheney) were ok with Bin Laden running loose around the world.
And that same Obama that you so proudly worship is allowing ISIS to run free in places such as Paris. He is the very reason that the U.S. is no longer the world's leader.

41,110 posts, read 25,745,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForYourLungsOnly View Post
Again, some of us were too busy advocating the actual issue instead of posting in front of fast food restaurants.
Hey as long as you think you are advocating for actual issues, I paid for my college education, do you think you can advocate that we who paid get a refund?

Old 11-14-2015, 08:45 AM

21,480 posts, read 10,582,878 times
Quote:
Aannnnnnnd this is what Progressives have been saying since Dubya decided to invade Iraq.
But there was oil interest there. Remember when we invaded the wrong country and immersed ourselves in the Middle East in psychotic conflicts? Yea...lots of us didn't want to be involved.
No, you're wrong. Some democrats were against the war in Iraq, but not all. In fact, not most. Hindsight is 20/20. Personally, I was against invading Iraq because I believed the scholars who said the strongman dictator was the only thing keeping a lid on the place, to our benefit. But people said I was being mean because Saddam Hussein had rape rooms and his own people hated him, and everyone there is better off without him.

Old 11-14-2015, 08:45 AM

3,887 posts, read 5,523,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Who said that?
have you not been reading the reactionaries in this forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by getitgotitgood View Post
You have that precisely backwards.
you can't even agree amongst yourselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
yeah, yeah, yeah, dismiss it like it never happened.
solid argument.

Quote:
Yet earlier you said is started with Bush....

The most recent issues we have been dealing with, yes, started with Bush and continue with Obama. Thats not to say it didn't happen in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
No, I disproved your claim that we STARTED arming countries in the middle east under Bush.

We were arming them a long time before that.
See above.

Quote:
Who EVER said that?
The issue was the college kids were upset because the media coverage of Paris took the attention away from them.
Again, read some of the comments in the forum. It's not that hard to find.

Old 11-14-2015, 08:47 AM

3,887 posts, read 5,523,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Hey as long as you think you are advocating for actual issues, I paid for my college education, do you think you can advocate that we who paid get a refund?
Maybe not a refund, but a reduction in interest rates that are presently higher than banks who get bailed out are charged. I paid for my tuition too.

756 posts, read 424,997 times
Quote:
The most recent issues we have been dealing with, yes, started with Bush and continue with Obama. Thats not to say it didn't happen in the past.
Which isn't what you said earlier.

10,829 posts, read 5,439,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
You can spew all the baseless 'liberal this, liberal that' tripe you want. The fact remains, and I realize you exhibit little interest in fact, it wasn't a liberal who told us what a noble thing it was committing American blood and taxpayer $$$ fighting to bring a better life to the people of a Muslim country.
A lot of liberals went along with Bush.

Just ask the Clintons, John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and other Dem leaders who got the inside track on intelligence (plus Bill had been President within the last couple of years.)

Old 11-14-2015, 08:48 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,170,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Let's go bomb and invade some random countries with ground troops!! That is the obvious thing that we need to do.
No It is work place violence when a Muslim cuts off the head of a fellow worker who refuses to become amuslim. It is something we have to live with. That bombings and shootings will kill the innocents and our president says it will go away because it is being diminished. We just have to realize that be headings are just a part of going to work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies