Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2015, 05:52 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,230,847 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Please. I'm smart enough to know better. I know what that leads to.

Not only would I not sit idly by and watch Conservative Americans be deported, but I'm not gonna sit down while Muslims are being deported either.
So you'll stand up?

I would love to drive the train loaded with terro......refugees to the pier and watch them loaded on a slow, leaky freighter and watch as it steamed for the Mideast.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2015, 05:54 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,179,518 times
Nope. There would still be homegrown terrorists shooting up schools, workplaces, movie theaters etc.

Old 11-17-2015, 07:39 PM

3,440 posts, read 2,647,657 times
Re OP HYPOTHETICALLY, yes there will be no more homegrown Islamic related terrorism.

Note the following reality and the ultimate root cause of Islam terrorism;

1. DNA wise all humans are potentially beasts.

2. A high percentage of humans are beastly and evil prone, say 20% [Normal Curve]

3. Thus a potential pool of 20%, i.e. 300 million evil prone Muslims.
Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the 'Tiny Minority of Extremists' Myth

4. More than 55% of the 6,236 verses of the Quran has evil laden elements [of various degrees] against non-believers.

5. The evil laden elements catalyze and inspire the evil prone Muslims into committing terrible evils an violence onto non-Muslims as supported by the glaring evidence we see from the past to the present.

The above reality of 1-5 is fact and is indisputable.

If we get rid of Muslims there will be no process 3, 4 and 5, thus no more homegrown Islamic terrorism.
In any case I don't find this hypothetical solution effective.

Hypothetically, it would be more effective to get rid of the >55% of evil laden verses in the Quran which are actually useless as religious elements. Then there will be no opportunities for SOME evil prone Muslims to be inspired by Allah to commit evil and violence as it is now.
But there is a problem, i.e. the Quran as the perfect word of Allah cannot be changed nor edited as an infallible God cannot be corrected. If the Quran is changed, then it will not be Islam per se.
Thus the Quran must remain intact with its evil laden verses for Islam to exists on a pristine basis which then open the opportunity for SOME evil prone Muslims to commit violence as sanction by Allah.

Thus the only other effective hypothetical solution can only be getting rid of Islam. Then there will be no more religion-inspired violence, i.e. inspired by the evil verses from the Quran.

Note 'hypothetical' and I understand it is not practical in our present circumstances.

But at least humanity must understand the fact, Islam-in-part is the ultimate cause of the problem of Islamic-inspired evils and violence that are committed by SOME [not all] evil prone Muslims around the world.

Old 11-17-2015, 08:42 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
So you'll stand up?

I would love to drive the train loaded with terro......refugees to the pier and watch them loaded on a slow, leaky freighter and watch as it steamed for the Mideast.
I'll convert to Islam just to have YOU come pick me up.

Old 11-17-2015, 10:08 PM

6,542 posts, read 4,096,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicks45 View Post
Ethics and morals aside, say both America and Europe instituted MASSIVE Muslim deportation kind of like the way the U.S interred Japanese Americans during WWII except instead of just keeping them in camps they were all put on boats aimed towards the Middle East and was told anyone that tries to come back or anyone else from the ME that tried to come would be shot without question or a second thought, do you think that would help to stop any terrorist attacks?

Again, of course this would be considered very brutal but if it were to happen hypothetically do you think America and Europe would be much better off in the long run? Maybe tell them they can come back in about 500 years once they have more fully evolved, and capable of creating and maintaining societies that isn't wrought with insane psychopaths.
No. According to FBI statistics, Muslims aren't even committing the most acts of terrorism, at least in the US. In fact, only about 6% of terror attacks are committed by Muslims. More are committed by Latin American nationalists than any other group.

So even if you deported all the Muslims, that would make a small dent in terror attacks. In fact, Muslims would still be able to do it. Illegal immigration is a thing. Even with tightened boarder security, people can still realistically get through.

Also, conservative tend to want lower taxes, which you can't responsibly do and support the deportation of over 2 million people. Or you can pull a Bush and just do both things and let the next guy take care of it. Regardless, it's an insane thing to even consider.

Old 11-17-2015, 10:55 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicks45 View Post
Would a mass deportation of Muslims in America and Europe stop terrorism?

Religious terrorism. ? A Holy War right here in the USA & Europe...

Yes, yes it would.

Old 11-18-2015, 12:02 AM

31,073 posts, read 22,094,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
well It would NOT happen again. Sure Japanese have been naughty, but they did endure 2 atomic bombs, same thing cannot be said about other ethnic groups NONE. Matter of fact, they are still paying for the so called war crimes they committed although Japan had apologized so many damn times. Plus, why did Japan must apologize when the Chinese still yell and scream "kill japs change history. " Sheesh, Let's not pretend they are as forgiving as French to the Nazis.

Time has changed. No one is going to internment camp, it is laughable to think that people are going to internment camp like Japanese-Americans did.
No lily, I did not mean it would happen with the Japanese again. My point is Humans are capable of commiting atrocities as large or larger than Nanking, and are showing no signs of stopping. Since Nanking many more have been killed in Stalins Russia, Maos China and many more.

Old 11-18-2015, 12:29 AM

39,230 posts, read 27,618,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
No lily, I did not mean it would happen with the Japanese again. My point is Humans are capable of commiting atrocities as large or larger than Nanking, and are showing no signs of stopping. Since Nanking many more have been killed in Stalins Russia, Maos China and many more.
I know.

Old 11-18-2015, 12:49 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,284,533 times
A mass deportation of those arriving the last 15 years would be a good start.

Old 11-18-2015, 06:47 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
A mass deportation of those arriving the last 15 years would be a good start.
After them, who's next?

Give us your list of every group you plan to deport.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies