Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2015, 10:07 AM

5,461 posts, read 3,237,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
Cheney's carpet bombing of Bagdad was a mass shooting, and it was terrorism.

Even today people in Bagdad are fearful.
Carpet bombing? LOL! Uh, no. That isn't what happened. And your personal boogey man Dick Cheney didn't order bombing missions.

Wow.

Old 12-03-2015, 10:07 AM

17,590 posts, read 13,372,722 times
Here is his prize (not so sure about her prize):

https://www.facebook.com/Nigeriacame...71023992940404

Old 12-03-2015, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
I am referencing PP shooters.
Urine shooters????????????????????

Old 12-03-2015, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
There is no limitation in the Constitution regarding gun ownership. Besides, the collectors of historical weapons, there are different weapons for different uses.

I own a .9mm handgun for personal protection when out (conceal carry). I own a shotgun for home protection and we have a couple of .22 long rifles for hunting. We also have a .22mm handgun that is just for plinking and it is fun to shoot at the range.

Why do people have more than 2 pairs of shoes or lots of fishing equipment or multiple laptops, ipads, phones, etc.?

Because in America, there is this silly little concept called Liberty that is being eroded by liberal panty-waists who are willing to trade liberty for a false sense of "security."
MrsM has 50 pairs of shoes and 20, or so, purses only a few guns

Old 12-03-2015, 10:14 AM

4,571 posts, read 3,522,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
Carpet bombing? LOL! Uh, no. That isn't what happened. And your personal boogey man Dick Cheney didn't order bombing missions.

Wow.
You have to understand that these people are nuts and there's absolutely no point in arguing with them or, worse, trying to educate them. They are worthy of dismissal and defeat. I have no respect for any of the leftwing crackpots that make this forum such a joke for any serious discussion.

Old 12-03-2015, 10:18 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,174,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
The TV keeps going on about just another work place violent act. But, generally speaking, if you have one or two antagonizers at work; those are the ones that end up dead. This man was liked at work; you don't kill your friends. That is what has happened in the past with most work place violence. Somebody that has a grudge against one or more individuals comes in and goes after those that they perceived did them wrong.

These two individuals planned an attack. It took them time to prepare. It wasn't just because they/he disagreed with one or more individuals. You don't prepare yourself with multiple rounds, armor/military gear, escape plans and bombs. I cannot fathom how anybody can describe this as anything other that another terroristic act.

There are just a few things that bother me that I have not heard mentioned:

1. The rifles that were used have a very long range and can easily penetrate walls. Not all rounds hit their targets and the shootout occurred in a populated neighborhood. I never heard any concern for the people that lived in the neighborhood. I heard about having the residents locked down; but not the concern for their lives. I am interested if anybody heard of any close calls from that gun battle in the neighborhood?

2. Is inviting a Muslim to a X-Mas party reason to kill the Christians that invited them? I know that many religions consider their religion the only true religion. But is it insulting to invite any Muslim to a X-Mas party? Of course it could be considered discrimination if they would not be invited.

3. It would not surprise me if Obama's/Hillary's ratting tank and Trump's soar from this or any other Islamic attack before the election. As it is, our President is calling this just an "incident", he does not want anything to sidetrack the massive wave of new immigrants.
Muslims are taught Taqiyya. To act friendly to Christians, Jews, and the unbelievers yet in their heart they see them as the enemy and must be destroyed. This muslim acted friendly yet planned to kill them at the Christmas party. There are 14 dead and 17 wounded. Many muslims secretly celebrate their death and think well of the terrorists.It is taught to conceal their hate for the non-muslims.

Old 12-03-2015, 10:22 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,174,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_250 View Post
Wish our Pres had a backbone and did not make this about gun control. How about the 1,000 you have on a watch list go have a little chat with them.

He should not speak after these incidents because he just makes everything worse. If he classifies this as workplace violence he should be stricken of his duties as Commander and Chief. He is clearly on cloud 9.
Obama will blame it on climate change. After all his drugs are frying his brain.

Old 12-03-2015, 10:22 AM

89,060 posts, read 44,866,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Tell that to the 7.2 million Americans who are in prison today.
There are more illegal aliens in the country than that.

Old 12-03-2015, 10:25 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,765,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
funny how CAIR managed to jump in so fast. almost like they had foreknowledge of this happening
The identities of the shooters become public knowledge well before they called a press conference. Media had already interviewed Farook's father with the same name. Father and son had been estranged for years since parent's divorce.

There is no shortage of people who want to know why the Muslim community does not condemn terrorism. Islam, like all Abrahamic religions has no single religious leader due to different denominations and sects. When CAIR condemns, the reaction tends to be similar to your own.

Old 12-03-2015, 10:27 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,717,554 times
They had a ****ING IED BOMB FACTORY in their house where they lived with their 6mo old child and Grandmother you frigging idiot Progressive Libturds.

Buts it's work place violence.

Progressive Libturds are more of a threat to this country than all the Islamic Terrorists Organizations combind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies