Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2015, 04:27 PM

833 posts, read 657,867 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by modernist1 View Post
Religion (in this case Islam) is the problem. The additional problem with Islam is that it can't be 'messed with'. It's immutable - stuck in the 7th century (and a metaphorical) desert.
No wonder anything other than a secularized version of the same is confused, seething, inept - dependent on the so-called infidels - it has no relevance in a 21st century world.

It should be controlled like bad infection. And destroyed where it encroaches upon civilized world's territory.

Old 12-03-2015, 04:28 PM

9,019 posts, read 14,293,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoast_CA View Post
There is NO reason for these thugs to come here and cause mayhem.

You mean like invading a country on trumped up "facts", killing tens of thousands of its citizens and then trying to wash your hands of it like you did some kind of good deed? Yeah. Barbarians.

Does the term "reap what you sow" have any resonance for you?

Old 12-03-2015, 04:41 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,931,771 times
If Islam is so bad, why is it blowing up only now? What about in the 40's, 50's, 60's, when Iran and elsewhere were peaceful? Women wore modern clothes and had office jobs, too. Why have the Turkish guest workers in Germany never attacked anyone? They've been coming to Germany to live and work since the middle of the last century or so.

Of course, back then, we didn't have any presidents stupid enough to start wars in the region, either.

Last edited by Ruth4Truth; 12-03-2015 at 04:57 PM..

Old 12-03-2015, 04:44 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,142,126 times
Yanno, at this rate, it's only a matter of time before some nutjob here suggests putting all Muslims in a camp.

Old 12-03-2015, 04:56 PM

1,705 posts, read 1,601,343 times
All those who defend Islam - especially westerners should be put in a camp and treated for mental illness.

Old 12-03-2015, 04:57 PM

930 posts, read 700,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageCats View Post
All those who defend Islam - especially westerners should be put in a camp and treated for mental illness.
This thread has been reported for inciting hate speech and bigotry. I advise others to do the same so this gets bumped.

Old 12-03-2015, 04:58 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
If Islam is so bad, why is it blowing up only now? What about in the 40's, 50's, 60's, when Iran and elsewhere were peaceful? Women wore modern clothes and had office jobs, too. Why have the Turkish guest workers in Germany never attacked anyone? They've been coming to Germany to live and work since the middle of the last century or so.

Of course, back then, we didn't have any presidents stupid enough to start wars in the region, either.

Still waiting for an answer to these questions.

Old 12-03-2015, 05:01 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,142,126 times
Quote:
Still waiting for an answer to these questions.

I'm curious as well. SageCats/Westcoast, when you're finished daydreaming of what you'd like to do to Muslims and non-bigots, maybe you can answer her question?

Old 12-03-2015, 05:09 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,174,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyyc View Post
I didn't realize Stormfront had a new landing page...
Seriously. Take this garbage to that forum and stop polluting this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
its funny cause someone flamed me on here about 15 minutes after the story broke. I predicted the name of the shooter would be muahammad , and they tried saying "how dare you" blah blah blah...

goes to show you I was half right. Something was telling me he was muslim... I just got the name wrong
Yeah, it was me. So, now that you were half right, whatever the hell that means, how do you feel?

Do you think this bit of "wisdom" makes the victims' families feel any better?

What did you accomplish? Did you win a prize?

Sometimes, there aren't enough words to describe some of the people that post here.

Old 12-03-2015, 05:12 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,566,254 times
Quote:

Western civilization raced ahead of everyone. The West dictated terms. The Islamic world desperately needed Tech and in return the West wanted Muslims to live a certain way.

Something that never gets mentioned about colonialisation is how the West destroyed Islamic Apartheid and set the Infidels free from their slavery. The extortion tax (jizya) was demolished in all Islamic countries.

Today we live in a different world. The Muslim world has oil money and has bought the latest Tech from the West. As the Left is more and more accommodating of the barbarity of Islam, the Muslims are getting bolder, life once again is becoming hell for Infidels in Muslim countries, but now with Muslims migrating to the West as well they bring terror to the West.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies