Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Sarah Palin for Vice President ?
Yes ! 11 17.19%
No ! 52 81.25%
I don't vote, I don't care. 1 1.56%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2015, 08:29 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times

Advertisements

Great woman but "NO". Sorry. I rather see Condaleza Rice or Ted Cruz.

I'm not so much for a first of anything just of the heck of it and we had a bad woman so if you want to make this a first good woman than I'm all for it, but I remember her saying that she wouldn't want that position.

Old 12-07-2015, 08:33 PM

45 posts, read 46,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
The suggestion that Palin be VP, is about as pathetic as suggesting that Charles Manson be nominated.
Charles Manson ?...and which parties ticket he would be running on ?

Old 12-07-2015, 08:37 PM

45 posts, read 46,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Great woman but "NO". Sorry. I rather see Condaleza Rice or Ted Cruz.

I'm not so much for a first of anything just of the heck of it and we had a bad woman so if you want to make this a first good woman than I'm all for it, but I remember her saying that she wouldn't want that position.
It's a woman's prerogative to change her mind. It's 2015 now.

Old 12-07-2015, 08:38 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,744,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
The suggestion that Palin be VP, is about as pathetic as suggesting that Charles Manson be nominated.
Or about as pathetic as Obama being president.

Old 12-07-2015, 08:58 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
No, I don't think so.

Old 12-07-2015, 09:02 PM

20,050 posts, read 20,861,844 times
Noooo.

Old 12-07-2015, 10:32 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,870,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstepmike View Post
Charles Manson ?...and which parties ticket he would be running on ?
The Nobody ticket.

Old 12-07-2015, 10:36 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,830,847 times
Nope....Trump/Susana Martinez NM.

Old 12-08-2015, 02:54 AM

2,055 posts, read 1,448,820 times
I like Sarah and this topic is really nothing more than another opportunity for dims to trash her. It is readily apparent that the hate Sarah crowd is spewing forth their vile vindictive again, but that is nothing new.

Once someone has been in the ring on the losing side, a repeat is out of the question. The last time that happened was in the 1950's with Adlai Stevenson, and some of us remember what happened. I don't think Donald will even consider her for a running mate. Once Don gets the nomination, I would not be surprised to see her campaigning for him. What would make me happy is to see her in a cabinet post ... Department of the Interior for example. First off, the lady knows about the outdoors and how to deal with the real Native Americans, and there is no way that ANY vetting process will come up with anything new for confirmation hearings.

And no ... I didn't play this silly vote game.

El Nox

Old 12-08-2015, 04:36 AM

9,828 posts, read 9,417,405 times
As dimwitted as Sarah Palin is, she'd only be the second dumbest person on stage if Trump were on it. Seriously, I've seen mental patients in the back ward, taking to their feet, that made more sense than this farce of a presidential candidate. Here's a transcript from on of his "speeches":

Quote:
So, you know, I have a little debate coming up on Wednesday. I heard my… let’s call them opponents. Can I call them opponents? We’re allowed to do that, right? You know, New York was very nice to you people last night, you know that, right? Did they hand you that game? They handed it! I said, I am going to have the friendliest audience — sit down — I am going to have the friendliest audience. So I wasn’t sure, was I happy or was I sad?

And you know, Jerry Jones is a great guy, so he deserves everything he gets, frankly. And you know, another great guy is Mark Cuban. And I think, you know, he’s been talking about maybe doing this himself. And I think he’d do a great job. We don’t have the exact same ideas, but that’s OK. But Mark was great. You know, he called me, like, literally a few days ago, and he said, “you know if you want to use the arena” — which is by the way is a great arena — and Dirk is a fantastic player, he’s just a wonderful player — and the Mavericks have been fantastic and it’s just a great team — but he said, “you know if you want to use the arena.” And I said, “Mark, when?” He said “how ’bout Monday night?” It’s like, that was like in four days. And you had a big holiday in between. And he said, “they really like you in Dallas, they really like you in Texas, maybe you can get a lot of people.” Because we were coming here, and we thought maybe we’d get a thousand people, but we never get a thousand anymore, it’s always, like, the same thing.

You know, we went to Alabama. We started off with a 500 person ballroom. Look at all these guys — paparazzi, look at this, we’ve got everybody here. We started off, by the way, with a 500 person ballroom, and after about 2 minutes the hotel called up begging for mercy. “We can’t do it!” They were inundated, so we went to convention center, and that was 10,000 and that was wiped out in about an hour. So we went to a stadium, we had 31 thousand people, which is the largest, they say, like, ever, for an early primary, and that’s probably true.”
Even Palin, a terrible speech-giver in her own right, could do better than Trump's incoherent gibberish.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies