Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2015, 09:44 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,991,168 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
More nonsense. I'd wager that Democrat supporting gang bangers and their ilk have consistently killed more people in urban environments alone than any other group in the US. HIS reaction was kneejerk. But if you have numbers that back up his claim (and you don't) then show them.

DING! DING! DING! While crime rates have gone down in this country over the years, most of the murders happen in our major cities. The only part of your statement I'm inclined to disagree with, is that chances are gang bangers probably aren't going to the voting booths on election day. But yeah sure, the NRA is more of a threat than ISIS, or gang bangers and other criminal types. RIIIIIIIIIGHT!

It's amazing that progressives honestly believe the crap that they spew!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2015, 10:14 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,185,879 times
The NRA is too powerful and needs to be dismantled. I won't hold my breath though. But, I think it is prudent to believe that they are more dangerous to Americans than ISIS. Although, TBH, I'm more concerned about getting wet when it rains later today. LOL

Old 12-10-2015, 10:17 AM

2,851 posts, read 3,475,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
The NRA is too powerful and needs to be dismantled. I won't hold my breath though. But, I think it is prudent to believe that they are more dangerous to Americans than ISIS. Although, TBH, I'm more concerned about getting wet when it rains later today. LOL
NRA is more dangerous then ISIS?

Would you then say that African American and Hispanic ic males aged 16-30 are more dangerous and thus should be dismantled"? Because that's what the actual crime statistics show. Would you then dismantle the democratic party which has a majority of the criminal elements voting for it to save society?

Old 12-10-2015, 10:50 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,185,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBulletZ06 View Post
NRA is more dangerous then ISIS?
Yes, in the USA. I didn't say the world. Their goal is to make sure our market is flooded with guns. More guns = more gun deaths. Simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBulletZ06 View Post
Would you then say that African American and Hispanic ic males aged 16-30 are more dangerous and thus should be dismantled"? Because that's what the actual crime statistics show. Would you then dismantle the democratic party which has a majority of the criminal elements voting for it to save society?
Hmm, we cannot dismantle people but we can dismantle organizations. Criminals or gang bangers, if you prefer, do not vote. The NRA floods this country with guns making them readily available for the street gangs and the middle class white dude that kills for Jesus (the Jew from the Middle East, that one) and the occasional Muslim that kills for God . Most in the Democratic party are not criminals. There are more indicted criminals in the Republican party.

I gotta go and don't have any more time for this so believe me, don't believe me - It's no matter to me. Peace.

Old 12-11-2015, 08:12 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Yes, in the USA. I didn't say the world. Their goal is to make sure our market is flooded with guns. More guns = more gun deaths. Simple.
You can't make a statement without proof.......where is your proof?
Quote:
Hmm, we cannot dismantle people but we can dismantle organizations. Criminals or gang bangers, if you prefer, do not vote. The NRA floods this country with guns making them readily available for the street gangs and the middle class white dude that kills for Jesus (the Jew from the Middle East, that one) and the occasional Muslim that kills for God . Most in the Democratic party are not criminals. There are more indicted criminals in the Republican party.

I gotta go and don't have any more time for this so believe me, don't believe me - It's no matter to me. Peace.

Tell me where is the problem in post #43? Dismantle NRA and can't do a damn thing about ISIS or gang members, your plan is disgusting!

Old 12-11-2015, 08:17 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,121,245 times
Quote:
Some think that about the Democrat party.

Old 12-11-2015, 08:24 AM

9,437 posts, read 7,370,953 times
Quote:
A simpletons argument. There are 5,000,000+ NEW guns made or imported into the US every single year, and yet the violent crime and "gun violence" rates have been dropping for over 20 years. More guns = LESS gun deaths. Simple, but reality is often to complex for anti gun nut fanatics to accept.

Old 12-11-2015, 08:27 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,525,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankMiller View Post
I would wager NRA members have killed more Americans that ISIL members.
You would, without question, be correct. It didn't take long to blow up this thread. 😀

Old 12-11-2015, 09:06 AM

4,873 posts, read 3,602,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
More nonsense. I'd wager that Democrat supporting gang bangers and their ilk have consistently killed more people in urban environments alone than any other group in the US. HIS reaction was kneejerk. But if you have numbers that back up his claim (and you don't) then show them.
Mm, yes, tell me more about the high party registration rates and high voting rates of urban gang members.

Old 12-11-2015, 09:58 AM

4,395 posts, read 4,912,795 times
Quote:

The NRA doesn't make any guns. The NRA-ILA is the side that works with lawmakers and contributes $2,000 or less to candidates it considers to have a pro 2nd Amendment voting record.

The NRA promotes gun safety especially with kids through the Eddie Eagle program - https://eddieeagle.nra.org/ and sponsoring some Appleseed Shoots - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Appleseed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies