Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2015, 12:42 PM

260 posts, read 239,585 times

Advertisements

I stated in my post that I've lived here since I was 7 and am now 22. I'm a US citizen

No offense taken but all the details are there. I merely mentioned undergrad because an education would've made it so I can get a job in Canada and return. But after the attack on the Canadian Parliament, I decided against it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2015, 12:52 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,497,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDothisoften View Post
West Midlands Police withheld report revealing how Muslim gangs groomed girls | Daily Mail Online

Muslim community must address issue of street grooming, says Nazir Afzal | UK news | The Guardian

Oxford grooming gang: We will regret ignoring Asian thugs who target white girls - Telegraph

Muslim Rape Gangs: the Disturbing Role of Britain's Leading Child Welfare Charity - Breitbart

There is a full-on rape crisis in European countries that opened their doors to Muslims. They largely target young white girls, their justification being that "white women are whores because they don't cover themselves properly".

But liberals can deny this all they want. These people are LARGELY responsible for rapes overall in these countries. It became such a problem in Sweden that the government had to "ask" Muslim immigrants to stop gang raping Swedish girls in the local bathhouses. Our women and our youth are being sacrificed on the altar of political correctness. Anyone who could possibly defend this makes me sick
But you apparently have no problem with these contradictions?

Illegal Alien Crime Accounts for over 30% of Murders in Many States - Breitbart

Elusive crime wave data shows frightening toll of illegal immigrant criminals | Fox News

Or these statistics:

Forbes Welcome

Death and guns in the USA - CNN.com

More Americans killed by guns since 1968 than in all U.S. wars, columnist Nicholas Kristof writes | PunditFact

It would seem to me you have assimilated nicely to the American ethos complete with the Koolade addiction.

Old 12-13-2015, 02:23 PM

260 posts, read 239,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
I do have a problem with illegal immigrant murders in America as well. Most recently the murder of Kathryn Steinl in San Francisco- killed by an illegal immigrant with 7 felony convictions and 5 deportations. Bet you didn't know her name though. Only problem is its off topic. So if I brought that up, it'd give you liberals a chance to attack me for being so hateful and off-topic. And glad you brought up guns! I suppose no one in Toronto gets shot, ever. Let's not forget Summer of the Gun.

You brought up illegals and guns because it's supposed to get hateful conservatives like me going- without actually addressing the rape crisis. But I'm sure you're one of those champions for women as well.

Thanks for playing

Old 12-13-2015, 03:35 PM

14,735 posts, read 15,048,498 times
Quote:

........ it'd give you liberals a chance to attack me ........

........ it's supposed to get hateful conservatives like me going ......
It makes me sad to see that such a very young Canada born person has already become so thoroughly and so willingly indoctrinated into the polarized mindset of the American "liberal vs. conservative, left vs. right, them vs. us, Canada vs. America" dichotomy. But considering you have so easily fallen victim at such an early age to that kind of radicalization I do believe you're doing the best thing for yourself and for Canada in your wise decision to not return to Canada.

Old 12-13-2015, 04:08 PM

57,311 posts, read 26,228,587 times
Quote:
West Midlands Police withheld report revealing how Muslim gangs groomed girls | Daily Mail Online

Muslim community must address issue of street grooming, says Nazir Afzal | UK news | The Guardian

Oxford grooming gang: We will regret ignoring Asian thugs who target white girls - Telegraph

Muslim Rape Gangs: the Disturbing Role of Britain's Leading Child Welfare Charity - Breitbart

There is a full-on rape crisis in European countries that opened their doors to Muslims. They largely target young white girls, their justification being that "white women are whores because they don't cover themselves properly".

But liberals can deny this all they want. These people are LARGELY responsible for rapes overall in these countries. It became such a problem in Sweden that the government had to "ask" Muslim immigrants to stop gang raping Swedish girls in the local bathhouses. Our women and our youth are being sacrificed on the altar of political correctness. Anyone who could possibly defend this makes me sick
It's not a crisis much as you attempt to make it into one, the biggest crisis we have in the US is the Salvadoran gangs. We have around 5 million Muslims, how many gangs do we have in the US. The fear you are generating is unhealthy.

Old 12-13-2015, 04:25 PM

57,311 posts, read 26,228,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazysoul View Post
I brought that issue up in this thread.

Why are the Gulf Countries in the Middle East not taking in the Syrian Refugees?

The Gulf countries should take in the majority of the refugees.

I agree and finally something I can agree with Trump on, both he an Prince Alwaleed are hypocrites but I would still like to see Saudi Arabia answer the question.

"The comment comes after Mr Trump became embroiled in a row with Saudi prince Prince Alwaleed, the chairman of Kingdom Holding, who branded the businessman was “a disgrace” and should withdraw from the presidential race following his controversial remarks about the apparent threat posed by Muslims.

“You are disgrace not only to the GOP [Grand Old Party] but to all America,” Prince Alwaleed, said on his Twitter account. “Withdraw from the US presidential race as you will never win".
"

Donald Trump calls on Saudi Arabia to take in refugees after online spat with Saudi Prince | US elections | News | The Independent

Old 12-13-2015, 05:04 PM

Quote:
I do have a problem with illegal immigrant murders in America as well. Most recently the murder of Kathryn Steinl in San Francisco- killed by an illegal immigrant with 7 felony convictions and 5 deportations. Bet you didn't know her name though. Only problem is its off topic. So if I brought that up, it'd give you liberals a chance to attack me for being so hateful and off-topic. And glad you brought up guns! I suppose no one in Toronto gets shot, ever. Let's not forget Summer of the Gun.

You brought up illegals and guns because it's supposed to get hateful conservatives like me going- without actually addressing the rape crisis. But I'm sure you're one of those champions for women as well.

Thanks for playing
It wasn't "playing" when you consider you're making such a big deal over a pittance of the events by comparison to what's happening daily below the 49th.

One guy gets shot in Ottawa by a radicalized muslim Canadian, that you felt worthy of mention but at the same time ignore the THOUSANDS of fellow citizens killed by muslims or illegals in America. So due to one event in Canada as compared to thousands of them having happened in the U.S., you'd rather stay below the border?

Rapes in Europe somehow equate to not moving back to Canada as we all know those muslims being allowed into Canada are going to be way worse than the 40 times number of them already residing in the U.S.

Are you completely incapable of any cognitive reasoning whatsoever?

Since when does the victim give a rip if the person raping her is a muslim or one of the 12 million illegal Mexicans YOU enticed to come on up to cut your dang grass?

Liberals, conservatives....save that nonsense for your confreres who will pay attention to it. Canadians respect ALL parties AND their members.

Last edited by BruSan; 12-13-2015 at 05:26 PM..

Old 12-13-2015, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
It makes me sad to see that such a very young Canada born person has already become so thoroughly and so willingly indoctrinated into the polarized mindset of the American "liberal vs. conservative, left vs. right, them vs. us, Canada vs. America" dichotomy. But considering you have so easily fallen victim at such an early age to that kind of radicalization I do believe you're doing the best thing for yourself and for Canada in your wise decision to not return to Canada.

Times two Zoisite; times two. We do not want or need that childish cr*p pervading our political discourse in Canada to anywhere near the extent to which it has already paralyzed reasoned discussion in the U.S.

Old 12-13-2015, 05:22 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,399,266 times
Canada "get's it right"...

Nice boring, overused cliché phrasing of the Left. If you have an opinion, at least have enough originality to express it without echoing internet derived mimetic language.

Tell me, what's "right" about allowing refugees to resettle across an ocean when there are five or more perfectly safe countries within driving distance of Syria, and who are benefiting from the conflict in various ways, in which they could take refuge? There is nothing "right" about this. There are only those who gain politically.

Old 12-13-2015, 05:48 PM

7,682 posts, read 5,532,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
There are only those who gain politically.
Who gains politically? Trudeau is newly elected with a majority and there probably won't be another election for four years. This will be yesterday's news by that time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies