Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2015, 01:44 PM

7,578 posts, read 5,330,332 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
1.5 Billion Muslims planning on bombing Trump supporters.
You see this is the problem, if there actually were 1.5 billion, hell 1.5 million Muslims seeking to bomb Americans much less Trump supporters we wouldn't be discussing a couple of people killed here or a dozen killed there, hell we wouldn't even be discussing the murder of thousands but rather the murder of 10s of thousands.

Over 100,000 Americans live in Great Britain, Germany and France but not one single terrorist act in those countries has singled out Americans.

There are over 100,000 Americans living in Saudi Arabia, The UAE, and Lebanon, where are the hordes of Muslims descending on those populations of Americans?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2015, 03:24 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,176,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
So 1 Trump supporter planning on bombing Muslims...1.5 Billion Muslims planning on bombing Trump supporters.
Link??

Don't worry, I'll wait.

Old 12-21-2015, 03:24 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,237,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
Man Suspected Of Making Bombs In Richmond Home To Harm Muslims « CBS San Francisco

Do other Trump supporters want to bomb Muslims? Just as y'all assume that Liberal thought is a monolith, should I believe that this is representative of all Trump supporters?

Is Trump inciting this type of thing?

Why are you blaming the man? We have a bomb control problem in this country. Ban bombs!

Old 12-21-2015, 03:30 PM

23,566 posts, read 17,241,593 times
Quote:
Man Suspected Of Making Bombs In Richmond Home To Harm Muslims « CBS San Francisco

Do other Trump supporters want to bomb Muslims? Just as y'all assume that Liberal thought is a monolith, should I believe that this is representative of all Trump supporters?

Another case of strategic projectionism by the liberal contingent who sees the world exclusively in terms of black and white.

Old 12-21-2015, 06:11 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,233,828 times
Quote:

Obama is bombing muzzies and no one seems worked up over that.

Old 12-21-2015, 06:19 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,271,773 times
Quote:

Maybe. His supporters and websites are now posting ISIS recruiting videos. These people are insane. Their hate and inspiration from Trump have propelled them into very questionable activities.

Old 12-21-2015, 06:27 PM

254 posts, read 146,054 times
Should we lump him in with the Liberal columnist who called for shooting trump supporters on election day? Or maybe lump him in with the liberal leaning Syed Farook?

We live in a country of 300+ mil. yeah, theres gonna be some crazies from all corners.

I just want liberals to know though that your not doing yourselves any favors at this point trying to shame people into voting for your BS party, you only make the divide stronger.

Old 12-21-2015, 06:38 PM

8,949 posts, read 12,141,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nunswithguns View Post
Should we lump him in with the Liberal columnist who called for shooting trump supporters on election day? Or maybe lump him in with the liberal leaning Syed Farook?

We live in a country of 300+ mil. yeah, theres gonna be some crazies from all corners.

I just want liberals to know though that your not doing yourselves any favors at this point trying to shame people into voting for your BS party, you only make the divide stronger.
Along with many liberals I am hoping that Trump gets the nomination. What a gift it would be in the general election.

Old 12-21-2015, 09:29 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,452,394 times
Your full of your own ARSE!

Are you all nuts now, you believe your own crap, your the problem.

These people don't need any help to incite them from there evil doings you knuckleheads.

They bury people alive, in fact have the people bury their own graves, burn people while in cages, rape young girls and then murder them, kill whole towns of villages, chop people's heads off, and then make some young walk on the heads, when I heard that one, knew these were the most disgusting people.

I read that they even cook some of the heads, and that made be want to throw up right then.

These are not rationale people and they need help from no one to do there evil deeds. If you believe someone is helping them, go seek mental help immediately! because you need it.

I resent the fact that some people can be that stupidly naïve to believe these people need a reason to be bad, to be evil, to be monsters, to be non human. Hint, they don't!

Old 12-21-2015, 09:55 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,452,394 times
Quote:

That is like saying are all Obama supporters stupidly naïve. He has done his fair share also.

Your totally full of it. Trump does not need to incite a vicious barbarian group from doing their evil deeds you believe so, your the problem.

They need no help with this, for gosh sakes, they murder babies, rape young girls and then murder them. Bury people alive, burn people while in cages setting them a blaze Chop people's heads off cook the heads and make the young walk on them. Cook up the heads, yes I read that and wanted to throw up.

Stop with the bologna, that is what it is, these barbarians need no one to incite them to do a damn thing, they do it because of who they are, and what we are not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies