Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2016, 11:23 AM

26,580 posts, read 14,517,870 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Of course records have been accessed in the past, how else did we learn that Gore was such a bad student that he made Bush look like a scholar?
both gore and bush's records were leaked. they were not (originally) released.

Quote:
Obama had his records blocked,...
they are not blocked. they are private records protected under FERPA laws, same as everyone.

Quote:
....even after 5 million was offered to charity if he would open them up.
i already addressed that. you seemed to have skipped over the fact that trump was specifically asking for records that would have been destroyed decades ago.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2016, 11:27 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,624,095 times
Quote:
How come he refuses us a background check of himself, even when years ago Trump offered 5 million to the charity of his choice Obama still refused to give up his scholastic history.

VERY SUSPICIOUS, why deny charity 5 million? What are you hiding President Obama?
Because it's always a good idea to succumb to Trump's extortion tactics. Something he no longer likes to discuss btw - his former Birther status. Refuses to talk about it. Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
both gore and bush's records were leaked. they were not (originally) released.

they are not blocked. they are private records protected under FERPA laws, same as everyone.

i already addressed that. you seemed to have skipped over the fact that trump was specifically asking for records that would have been destroyed decades ago.

Don't you get tired of answering the 'blocked' records status? I mean do these folks read at ALL?

Old 01-04-2016, 11:28 AM

22,239 posts, read 19,558,450 times
Quote:
Of course records have been accessed in the past, how else did we learn that Gore was such a bad student that he made Bush look like a scholar?
Obama had his records blocked, even after 5 million was offered to charity if he would open them up.
Refusing 5 million was quite a statement with a lot of meaning.

1. Bush's records were ILLEGALLY leaked, however his full transcripts are still not available and have yet to be released. It was a one page summary of the transcripts that were leaked.

2. Obama did not "block" the release of any records. Do you know what FERPA is?

Old 01-04-2016, 11:29 AM

18,982 posts, read 9,124,912 times
Quote:
He's hiding what happened in college.
He either wrote papers like Fidel Castro or was illegal about how he obtained financing.
Embarrassment causes the blocking of records IMO.
Hey, did you know that your school records are "blocked" too? (See FERPA) What are you hiding? Must be pretty embarrassing for you to go to all the trouble of "sealing" them. Why would you do such a thing?

Old 01-04-2016, 11:49 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,306,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Why are you asking Obama to release information no other President has released while in office or any candidate has released while running for the office (including Trump btw)
We know the writings from college on for most all Presidents from the founfing fathers on.

He needs at this point to open it up and show us who he is.

He wants us to restrict our rights for government, yet he spys on the Press, Israel, our own Congress and other allies. This is 10,000% worse than anything Nixon ever did.

Old 01-04-2016, 11:51 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,306,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Hey, did you know that your school records are "blocked" too? (See FERPA) What are you hiding? Must be pretty embarrassing for you to go to all the trouble of "sealing" them. Why would you do such a thing?
I bet a President Trump will be asked to have his school records open and he will comply.

Old 01-04-2016, 11:52 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,696,513 times
Quote:
He does not have this standard for himself about his own past.

He wants to erode freedoms and take guns, but he's doing nothing about the mentally I'll or the parents who teach those kinds how to shoot.

President Obama, open your college transcripts and writings. What are you hiding, did you falsify your status and say you were something you were not for grants and scholarships maybe?

Maybe you were a C minus student Or worse?

Maybe you wrote like the radical way you've been governing?

Ask not from us what you yourself will not make public Mr. Obama.

More Obama Fubar!
If you go by ego then we have.the greatest ever in office taking America down IMO.
Yep......Obama's been hiding the fact that he's black, a Muslim and born in Kenya with a monkey as his Father. Fooled em all. The best legal minds the Republican hit machine has and all the money congress can muster and they come up with.........nada......zip......zilch. Trump has 60 skillion billion dollars and even he couldn't find out where Obama was born.
Now all they got is "Wait until we're in charge.......You'll see!!!!!!!!"
Fat chance of that ever happening.
Now he wants to prevent citizens from selling their Saturday night specials to any swinging dick who happens to be looking for one outside the back door of the local liqueur store.
Background check???????We don't need no stinkin background checks. I should be able to sell my guns to any body, anywhere, anytime. No ID required. Doesn't matter if the guy is a drooling idiot carrying a BofA money bag he just stole from the bank. He has the 2nd on his side and he really needs that gun. now, more than ever.

...........Simple tools and ignorant crybabies...............

Last edited by mohawkx; 01-04-2016 at 12:04 PM..

Old 01-04-2016, 11:56 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,696,513 times
Quote:
Obama had his records blocked, even after 5 million was offered to charity if he would open them up.
Refusing 5 million was quite a statement with a lot of meaning.
Yeppers......Obama has refused to kiss any right wing conservative azz for any price. On that, he has maintained consistancy.

Old 01-04-2016, 11:57 AM

22,239 posts, read 19,558,450 times
Quote:
I bet a President Trump will be asked to have his school records open and he will comply.
Based on what exactly?? And if he doesn't?? Are you requesting the transcripts of any other President or any other Presidential candidate?

Old 01-04-2016, 11:58 AM
NCN

21,664 posts, read 25,709,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeP View Post
Oh that's cute as you type from your parent's basement. I'm sure that I support you, which I why I recommend educating yourself. Next.
That is a personal attack. I didn't think personal attacks were allowed. Trying to get off subject? You don't like what is being said, I guess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies