Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2016, 09:36 AM

19,811 posts, read 12,363,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post

Or more likely the following:

Envy and jealousy of you're own kind. Think sibling rivalry or rivalry with cousins on a broader scale. Whites tend to be less tribal and more altruistic in general, which can be a good thing, but not in a mixed race society with other more tribal and less altruistic groups. I've personally known whites who favor non-relatives and strangers over their relatives. The closer someone is related to them, the more jealous and envious of them they are.

Or what what I think is even more likely:

Merkel and other politicians are corrupt and being bought off by international corporations, bankers, or just anti-white billionaires like Sorros, Zuckerberg, Gates etc. This still begs the question why they want politicians to multiculturalize the West. Which leads to maybe it's some hairbrain one world order scheme.

We really need White Studies at universities to study the question why is it so popular and fashionable in Western government, financial and commerce industry and media to be so anti-white/anti-Western and pro-diversity and multiculturalism.

Excellent points. There does seem to be some kind of competition as to who can be more altruistic. It seems like a drive to be admired by the most people, kind of like facebook likes. These people can be strangers, and family does not come first. I don't think this blind compassion for "other" is real, I think it boils down to a kind of narcissism, whose goal is superiority and feeding off of admiration. It's a shame people are buying into this to the extent they are but it is working for those at the top and attaining them more power. Followers feel the rush of being part of that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2016, 09:38 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,111,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Should Germany adapt their culture to meet the expectations of their Muslim immigrants?

Seems that is the direction that German politicians want German citizens to go. All for the sake of being PC.

All that condemnation for countries who wouldn't allow the refugees in has blown over and lasted for what, 5 days?? They didn't back down and got through it. They were not going to allow their country to be transformed or invaded.

Merkel should prepare herself for an uprising in Germany between the refugees (800,000) and the citizens. While she is causing anger amongst the citizens, the refugees love her for protecting/accommodating them. If she makes any moves that will go against the refugees, German citizens will be their targets.

Old 01-07-2016, 09:54 AM

275 posts, read 186,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
I said GROUPS of 20-30 men. This is likely why the estimates for the total number of bad guys ranges from 500-1000.

Appears they were disbursed within the crowds of " hundreds of thousands".

Hotel worker claims in his video: stabbing, shooting and stomping of heads of people on the grund.

And with the exception of the hotel worker, none of the hundreds of thousands did anything?

Media reporting groping as "monstrous sex attacks" while ignoring stabbings, shootings and head stomping.

What's missing is the lay of the land. How far from the " main stage" did incidents occur? It's possible roving groups of thugs worked the perimeters while the majority of attendees a mile or more away , were unaware.
Take a look at the mob below and tell me you, personally, would try to save any victim of theirs. I remind you Germans cannot carry guns unless they are police, however you don't know if any of those guys in the picture carries a gun (estimated of 500 euros in the black market) or a knife.

Have you visited Germany before? Do you know how most of the down-towns are lay down and the avenues leading from the city center to the main stations? This is in front of the Cathedral, the station is to the left if I remember quite correctly and there is an avenue leading to the riverfront to the right, perfect spot to attack anyone going from the station (everybody uses public transportation especially during these type of events) to the festivities closer to the river front.

Old 01-07-2016, 09:58 AM

3,038 posts, read 2,427,052 times
Quote:
I said GROUPS of 20-30 men. This is likely why the estimates for the total number of bad guys ranges from 500-1000.

Hotel worker claims in his video: stabbing, shooting and stomping of heads of people on the ground.

And with the exception of the hotel worker, none of the hundreds of thousands did anything?

Media reporting groping as "monstrous sex attacks" while ignoring stabbings, shootings and head stomping.

What's missing is the lay of the land. How far from the " main stage" did incidents occur? It's possible roving groups of thugs worked the perimeters while the majority of attendees a mile or more away , were unaware.
Guess native Germans need to bring back what is essentially a lynch mob if the police are unwilling to do anything. Individuals are incapable of defending themselves from such a mob of people attacking them, particulairly as Germans dont/can't carry.

If I was near such a scenario and carrying I would NOT come to anyone's aid but my own loved ones. The social contract is long since broken in this country (USA).

Old 01-07-2016, 09:59 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,699,776 times
Quote:

Hotel worker claims in his video: stabbing, shooting and stomping of heads of people on the ground.

This was in front of a train station. People had to "run the gauntlet" past these groups to get to the train.
There's pictures of them on the net now.

Old 01-07-2016, 10:01 AM

3,038 posts, read 2,427,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
This was in front of a train station. People had to "run the gauntlet" past these groups to get to the train.
There's pictures of them on the net now.
Links? SFW?

Old 01-07-2016, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpm1 View Post
Links? SFW?
I posted a link..der Speigel article. The police are now speaking out saying "the truth must be told".

Old 01-07-2016, 10:06 AM

106 posts, read 76,138 times
This NYE wave of crime in Cologne against women is not a singular outlying occurrence. Sweden, for example, has the jaw-dropping stat that 100% of stranger rape in the last couple years has been committed by immigrants of whom nearly all are from Muslim nations. 100%! I see Norway has initiated a program to educate incoming immigrants that rape is wrong. Got to wonder just how effective this program is in altering the mindset of a grown man. Perhaps they have initiated the program so that if an immigrant does commit rape then he will not have the 'I didn't know better' defense. I read this morning of a case where that was the defense.

Old 01-07-2016, 10:07 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,901,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Initial denial and silence about what happened by government officials because they were Muslim men.
That is absolutely disgusting.
And then when the truth comes out what does the police chief say.."I was incorrect".

Cologne Attacks on New Years Produced Chaos Say Police - SPIEGEL ONLINE
In an initial statement on the morning of Jan. 1, the police press department noted that the situation on the prior evening had been "relaxed." Cologne Police President Wolfgang Albers later admitted that "this initial statement was incorrect."
The New Observer ( sorry, can't link right now) reports that it all started as drunken brawls between gangs as a 2000 strong crowd of non- whites invaded the Cologne train station. Only 150 officers were available to respond and were overwhelmed.

Africans control the entire drug market and constantly recruit from asylum centers. North Africa is a primary source of drugs in Europe. Arabic is the primary language within the North African countries.

Imagine being young girls potentially from rural areas who disembarked subsequent trains into this mess.

This adds a new dimension to the story and appears to connect with the reports of organized crime, better than most other reports.

It's quite possible hundreds of thousands who arrived prior, were unaware of the chaos happening at the train station.

It also makes some sense that large groups of thugs disbursed into smaller groups of 20-30 as has been reported.

It's possible this began as a premeditated rumble amongst rival gangs and turned into 50-100 wildings as they disbursed.

Old 01-07-2016, 10:15 AM

Quote:
The New Observer ( sorry, can't link right now) reports that it all started as drunken brawls between gangs as a 2000 strong crowd of non- whites invaded the Cologne train station. Only 150 officers were available to respond and were overwhelmed.

Africans control the entire drug market and constantly recruit from asylum centers. North Africa is a primary source of drugs in Europe. Arabic is the primary language within the North African countries.

Imagine being young girls potentially from rural areas who disembarked subsequent trains into this mess.

This adds a new dimension to the story and appears to connect with the reports of organized crime, better than most other reports.

It's quite possible hundreds of thousands who arrived prior, were unaware of the chaos happening at the train station.

It also makes some sense that large groups of thugs disbursed into smaller groups of 20-30 as has been reported.

It's possible this began as a premeditated rumble amongst rival gangs and turned into 50-100 wildings as they disbursed.
So that piece is saying these newly arrived refugees are already in organized crime gangs ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies