Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2016, 04:38 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,569,887 times

Advertisements

Does anyone see any indication the German pols care if the women are raped?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2016, 04:47 PM

2,385 posts, read 1,592,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
I don't know. Most German pols have condemned the rapes and abuses in cologne. Some are calling for lower thresholds to deport criminal refugees. Pols on the far right compare the situation on NYE in cologne to the lawless situation regarding german women after WW2.

Old 01-07-2016, 04:49 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,913,722 times
Quote:

No one cares unless it's being done by a white person lol. The feminist don't seem to care. I guess islam, foreign and ethnicity trumps being female or native citizen in the progressive's hierarchy.

Old 01-07-2016, 05:08 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,569,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustmeagain View Post
I don't know. Most German pols have condemned the rapes and abuses in cologne. Some are calling for lower thresholds to deport criminal refugees. Pols on the far right compare the situation on NYE in cologne to the lawless situation regarding german women after WW2.
No they haven't. They've advised women to 'keep an arms-length distance' from the rape gangs and have condemned and censored any criticism of the muslim rapists.

And that was AFTER they tried to suppress the news.

Old 01-07-2016, 05:14 PM

Quote:
No they haven't. They've advised women to 'keep an arms-length distance' from the rape gangs and have condemned and censored any criticism of the muslim rapists.

And that was AFTER they tried to suppress the news.
No, the arms length comment came from the mayor of cologne. She was ridiculed and condemned for her statements. Nobody has censored any criticism on muslim rapists. But yes calls for violence against entire religious or ethnic groups are punishable in Germany.

The public relation policy of the cologne police hasn't been great. I agree with that.

Old 01-07-2016, 05:19 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,913,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustmeagain View Post
But yes calls for violence against entire religious or ethnic group are punishable in Germany.

My understanding is just accurate criticism of islam and middle easterners is punishable in Germany and most all of Europe. No free speech to even speak out against those who harm you. The muslim and middle easterners need to be criticized but more importantly removed from Europe and the West.

Old 01-07-2016, 05:19 PM

23 posts, read 37,404 times
As I said in another topic it astounds me that it is WOMEN defending these cretins!!

Both the German Chancellor and the Mayor of Cologne who issued a sharia-type "codes of conduct" to women!! If I had my way I'd throw BOTH of them in a pit with these savages and watch and laugh seeing them getting constantly groped/sexually harassed and everything done that these women went through. Then I'll make sure to tell them them being refugees have nothing to do with it.

Old 01-07-2016, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
My understanding is just accurate criticism of islam and middle easterners is punishable in Germany and most all of Europe. No free speech to even speak out against those who harm you. The muslim and middle easterners need to be criticized but more importantly removed from Europe and the West.
No, criticism is not punishable. However if you paint any religious or ethnic group with a broad brush you will get pushback in Germany.
How are you going to remove muslims from Europe? Most of them have European citizenship. The muslim refugees in Europe are protected by the geneva convention. Refugees cannot be deported unless they become criminal. And even then they will not be deported but jailed in the country of refuge if they are in danger to be prosecuted in their country of origin.

Old 01-07-2016, 05:35 PM

41 posts, read 30,445 times
that's why women need guns.

Old 01-07-2016, 05:37 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,560,064 times
I wonder how many of them are named Hussein.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies