Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2016, 06:40 AM

21,123 posts, read 19,707,707 times

Advertisements

The Quran's Verses of Violence
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2016, 08:28 AM

106 posts, read 75,846 times
What a mess!

Apparently Germany has a generation of savage thugs to manage. Surprising considering how efficient and pragmatic Germany operates in most other areas. Doesn't make sense.

I suspect that many if not all of the crimes were committed by new 'refugees' but admittedly don't know this for fact. That said, even if it turns out it wasn't refugees (which I doubt), say its recent immigrants of ME descent, why would Germany invite in hundreds of thousands of more young men with extremely similar if not the same background given their difficulties with their current population of immigrants with and ME background? Not to forget also the need for weeding out extremists.

Doesn't make sense. Do they need service workers that badly? Do they need future soldiers? Perhaps they need future army? I don't know. It doesn't make sense to me to invite in more of a population when you have already an out-of-control massive criminal network comprised of men of similar background.

They needed to get that 'criminal network' of ME men under control before opening the door to so many more young men.

Old 01-08-2016, 10:22 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
The police chief has been given an "early retirement".
The mayor says they didn't inform her.

Score a big one here for social networking that let the cat out of the bag.
And then the police worker bees for speaking out.

Reports up to 170 assaults now.
31 suspects with 18 identified..only 2 are German, the rest..you can guess

Cologne police chief removed following assaults

Old 01-08-2016, 10:52 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,590,580 times
Updated :

Migrant rape fears across Europe as women are told not to go out at night alone | Daily Mail Online

Old 01-08-2016, 12:17 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
gutsy, or nutsy?

(NSFW pic warning)

A performance artist has taken to the very same square in which dozens of women were sexually assaulted, stolen from, and raped, in a bid to remind Germany and the newly arrived migrants that women are “not fair game” even when naked.
EXPLICIT PICS: Nude Cologne Protest: 'We Are Not Fair Game, Even When We Are Naked!'

Old 01-08-2016, 12:31 PM

6,573 posts, read 6,738,168 times
This is the inevitable outcome of multiculturalism & egalitarianism with it's absurd belief that all peoples & cultures are the same.....the EU needs to be broken up & the member nations need to escape. Otherwise Europe will collapse. As I mentioned in earlier posts Western governments will not police the criminals, but attack its native citizens. The press & the government worked hand in hand to cover up the sex attacks in Cologne Germany until social media exposed them. This happens in all Western nations in some form or another.

Old 01-08-2016, 01:11 PM

Women's rights in Europe just got set back almost 100 years.

Old 01-08-2016, 01:38 PM

3,046 posts, read 2,383,897 times
Germany accepted over 100,000 refugees in Dec and 1.5 million for the year. I say they should increase those numbers

Old 01-08-2016, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
They are parroting what they are told by their handlers to parrot. That includes politicians, MSM journalists and even the Bots on this forum.

It shows you Leftists will do and say anything to defend their delusions.
Until they are outed. Social media won the day here.

The police chief was given an "early retirement" and the mayor says they didn't tell her about the violence.

So they threw the police chief under the bus and the mayor claims ignorance.

But they tried to keep this from getting out to the public to begin with because of the grand delusions of welcoming these migrants.

And now women are being told not to go out alone at night.

Out of the 30 suspects they have so far only 2 are native German.

Old 01-08-2016, 01:51 PM

119 posts, read 110,843 times
Um...Sweden and Germany do not share a border. They are separated by the Baltic Sea. Just saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
In the last couple of days Norway has suspended the schengen convention of no id check among ECU countries, now stopping people at their border with Sweden, checking identity cards and passports. Sweden has in turn done the same on their border with Germany. The bigots in Hungary no longer look so bigoted do they?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies