Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2016, 11:56 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,475,781 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Movie probably did not have the newest revelations from emails that the mitary were begging Hillary and Obama to let their troops go save these people.
But as Hillary would say, "what difference does it make"?
Former Secretary of Defense Gates said that people who thought this was possible have a "cartoonish" vision of what the military can do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2016, 12:34 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,529,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
We could start by investigating the 935 lies told by the Bush Administration to lead us into a war of choice. Just think of how many congressional investigations we could have based on 935 lies.

Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war - CNN.com
But......But.....But.....Democrats voted for it too!

Old 01-05-2016, 12:36 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,529,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Some of our people operating at the edge of the Great American Empire were wounded and killed. What the Hell did we expect?
All of a sudden Republicans seem to care about dead Americans.
Hmmmm.....I wonder why.....

Old 01-05-2016, 12:41 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,116,982 times
I'm all a-quiver.

Meh, I'd rather watch deadpool.

Old 01-05-2016, 12:47 PM

39,230 posts, read 27,618,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
I'm not making excuses, only comparing the Congressional response to both disasters, and the contrasting scrutiny both have received. One is a cover up, while the other is a political witch hunt. Maybe you or someone else can explain why something far more deadly than Benghazi has not received anywhere close to as much attention as it should have, or why Benghazi has gotten so much attention?
With all due respect, two wrong doesn't make one right. NO?

It is pretty disgusting that Bureaucracy killing U.S. troops in Afghanistan. . It is bad enough that the Obama administration has imposed deadly rules of engagement to hobble the military. Republican hawks don't really help much either.

I blame both parties.

However, IN THIS PARTICULAR case, the female beast Clinton is beyond disgusting.

She said she was involved in the big decisions of deploying Stevens to Libya and pressing President Obama to lead the war effort that ousted Moammar Gadhafi. But she deflected responsibility for much of what went wrong, saying the ambassador’s requests for more protection, which were denied, were handled at levels beneath her.

and according to this article

A sympathetic Costello seemed stunned when Mrs. Smith revealed in conversation that she still knew little about what happened to her son, despite the fact that the Benghazi attack occurred three years ago. Smith complained that although Clinton promised to “get back to†her following her son’s funeral ceremony in Washington, D.C., no one had since contacted her:

“She has not called me. She has not contacted me. She has not given me any information except to tell me that I am not a member of the immediate family and I do not need to know.â€

Mother of Benghazi Victim Erupts at Hillary:

well, I personally just cannot believe ANYBODY would vote for this beast if they have loved ones currently serving in the military.

5,461 posts, read 3,236,703 times
Quote:

Are you implying that Republicans haven't cared about dead Americans?

18,983 posts, read 9,080,699 times
Quote:
But......But.....But.....Democrats voted for it too!
Yes, on the basis of 935 lies told by the Bush Administration to lead us into a war of choice.

Old 01-05-2016, 12:58 PM

39,230 posts, read 27,618,080 times
There were bloody fingerprints on the walls over there. Who is responsible for these lives huh? please

I guess I will never know what degree the beast discussed the Benghazi mission's plans over unsecured lines on her private email.

Disgusting.

Old 01-05-2016, 01:35 PM

4,660 posts, read 4,122,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Do you understand how hysterically funny that is, the Benghazi committee held 20 hearing and nothing so now we need to rely on Hollywood fiction to get to the bottom of the investigation.

But fiction has been the basis for all the hearings so enjoy the movie, should be more entertaining than all the congressional hearings. Does Gowdy have a part, maybe a cameo appearance.
Jesus Christ in heaven.

She admitted that she lied. She admitted to sending e-mails to her family calling it a terorist attack while publically declaring it the result of a video that no one watched. Never mind the fact that she used it as an opportunity to attack freedom of speech--she admitted that she lied.

You don't know this because you are a media tool.

Old 01-05-2016, 01:36 PM

2,861 posts, read 3,852,308 times
Quote:
(Uh besides me) there are many independents and other folks of all parties interested in the character, capability, and credibility of anyone aspiring to our country's highest office...and seeking our vote.

It really DOES matter more than the gender, connections, wealth, or party of the candidate and relentless spin from the media...or at least it SHOULD.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies