Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2016, 06:15 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,924,636 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
I never once claimed Muslim was a race or a sex, so please stop trying to twist my words or put words in my mouth. I am sure you wouldn't like it if I did that to you.

Also you are aware that people in the US are free to practice any religion they like, even Islam, and shouldn't be required to renounce any religion to be in the US. As for your off topic jab at Jenners, yes, someone can change their sexuality, even if you lack the understanding on how that happens and lack the understanding of what it is like for those born as the wrong sex.
With Islam's rep getting worse and worse, the US does need to crack down and HARD on at least the Islamist kind. Period.

Jenner: I was being sarcastic to make a point that Islam CAN be walked away from, which is fast becoming a real good idea IMHO.

Old 01-18-2016, 06:20 PM

19,029 posts, read 14,236,593 times
If you think it is a VIOLATION of AMERICAN LAW to ban ISLAM, deport all MUSLIMS, and close all MOSQUES, reconsider -

It is a violation of American law to advocate the overthrow of America's government - which is exactly what ISLAM teaches.
"The Smith Act"
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2385

Islam is at war with all peoples, religions, and governments.
= = =
"I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,’ and whoever says, ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,’ his life and property will be saved by me." (saith Mohammed)
Hadith about Jihad - Islam web - English
= = =
Eternal jihad until all are converted, dhimmi, or dead.
Convert, Submit, or DIE.
No other option.

Old 01-18-2016, 06:38 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,229,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Nice deflection. Isn't it a priority for all Americans?
I would say both parties have failed our vets and both parties sent them to war. Obama has gotten more killed in his first 4 than Bush did in 7. Just a fact.
As for the rest. My point is that the Syrian refugees shouldn't even be on our radar as long as we have this massive homeless problem. It is on topic when you consider the political effort put into helping Syrians whom we owe not a thing as compared to the political effort put into our homeless.
Why are the demo so determined to help anyone and everyone except US citizens in need?
The answer is that neither party cares about our homeless.
Actually that is your deflection because this thread isn't about the homeless, but nice try trying to blame it on me.

Old 01-18-2016, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
With Islam's rep getting worse and worse, the US does need to crack down and HARD on at least the Islamist kind. Period.

Jenner: I was being sarcastic to make a point that Islam CAN be walked away from, which is fast becoming a real good idea IMHO.
No one needs to denounce their religion to come to the US, that goes against what this country stands for.

Old 01-18-2016, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
If you think it is a VIOLATION of AMERICAN LAW to ban ISLAM, deport all MUSLIMS, and close all MOSQUES, reconsider -

It is a violation of American law to advocate the overthrow of America's government - which is exactly what ISLAM teaches.
"The Smith Act"
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2385

Islam is at war with all peoples, religions, and governments.
= = =
"I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,’ and whoever says, ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,’ his life and property will be saved by me." (saith Mohammed)
Hadith about Jihad - Islam web - English
= = =
Eternal jihad until all are converted, dhimmi, or dead.
Convert, Submit, or DIE.
No other option.
I guess you don't like the Constitution....

Old 01-18-2016, 06:46 PM

17,614 posts, read 13,406,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
More shocking NYE sex attacks: Gang of men grope and rip clothes off British teen in Paris | World | News | Daily Express

...and yet our President and our elite thinks we need more of them here. Wonder why?
Not weird. What to you expect from a group that uses Sexual violence as a weapon of war?

Old 01-18-2016, 06:51 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,924,636 times
Quote:
No one needs to denounce their religion to come to the US, that goes against what this country stands for.
Uh; "Islam" in general is too close to a cult than a regular religion so it CAN be banned. Especially if this Islamist terrorist crap keeps up here in the US.

Old 01-18-2016, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Uh; "Islam" in general is too close to a cult than a regular religion so it CAN be banned. Especially if this Islamist terrorist crap keeps up here in the US.
Actually, no, and it cannot be banned. We have cults existing in the US now. Heck, Scientology is basically a cult, should we ban that too? When should we stop, should we ban everything but Christianity? Should we ban atheism and agnosticism? Should we ban the Church of Satan? Our Constitution protects ALL religions, not just the ones you like.

Old 01-18-2016, 07:30 PM

1,431 posts, read 914,675 times
Quote:
That is also why it takes years for someone in places like Syria to be a refugee in the US compared to how long it takes for places like Iraq and Afghanistan. Though I am sure over time we will probably have a similar database with Syria if we need it. But unlike you, I actually know what is involved in the screening process for a Syrian refugee.
I don't know what's involved in the screening process when I've screened over 600 people in the ME. Ok.

Old 01-18-2016, 07:32 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,429,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
"Rape only lasts a few minutes....."

It's not really rape if they were dressed slutty.

Sincerely,

Bill Clinton and the Muslim refugees.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies