Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2016, 02:41 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,474,039 times

Advertisements

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/politi...icle-1.2503589

"My son, a combat veteran … was fighting for you all, America, in the war zone. My son, like so many others, came back a bit different, they come back hardened,"

"They come back wondering if there is that respect for what it is that their fellow soldiers and airman and every other member of the military so sacrificially have given to this country, ...and that starts from the top."

"That comes from our own President, where they have to look at him and wonder, 'Do you know what we go through? Do you know what we're trying to do to secure America?'"

"So when my own son is going through what he goes through coming back, I can certainly relate with other families who kind of feel these ramifications of some PTSD and some of the woundedness that our soldiers do return with,"

Can she show that Track sought PTSD treatment and didn't get it?

As a reservist in 2008, under Bush, Track provided "air guard" protection for a Stryker vehicle in Iraq.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2016, 02:43 PM

1,793 posts, read 1,442,954 times
Don't. Listen.

Old 01-20-2016, 02:49 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,183,132 times
Didn't Palin's family have some ghetto brawl in a yard a bit ago? That boy probably has PTSD from growing up in that perhaps compounded by being in combat.

Nothing to do with the President. Such a claim is downright pathetic.

Old 01-20-2016, 02:54 PM

1,166 posts, read 755,972 times
What happened to conservatives and their desire for personal responsibility? Sarah Palin should admit that her son's problems are caused by bad parenting and alcohol use. She would have no problem correctly identifying the issues if this was a poor black kid that got caught beating up his girlfriend while ****faced drunk. She clearly will never be able to get over the fact that Obama won the election. The level of anger and hatred that she displays is bizarre, she needs some professional help with what is clearly mental illness at this point.

Old 01-20-2016, 03:01 PM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,304,122 times
What happened to the Party of Personal Responsibility?

Old 01-20-2016, 03:03 PM

548 posts, read 474,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phxone View Post
What happened to conservatives and their desire for personal responsibility? Sarah Palin should admit that her son's problems are caused by bad parenting and alcohol use. She would have no problem correctly identifying the issues if this was a poor black kid that got caught beating up his girlfriend while ****faced drunk. She clearly will never be able to get over the fact that Obama won the election. The level of anger and hatred that she displays is bizarre, she needs some professional help with what is clearly mental illness at this point.
Truth.

Old 01-20-2016, 03:11 PM

19,846 posts, read 12,116,680 times
I wish she would just shut up.

Old 01-20-2016, 03:20 PM

2,798 posts, read 2,992,709 times
Remember when conservatives claimed that they were all about accepting personal responsibility for your personal behavior?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Yeah, I never believed them either.

Old 01-20-2016, 03:20 PM

39,081 posts, read 51,259,863 times
They don't get respect so that is why he had to beat his girlfriend? I am a VN combat vet.. I got no respect, NONE, when I got back. I got nothing but contempt and ridicule. People looked at us like they look at Muslims today expecting us to lose it and start killing them. The president when I got out was a crook and and a conniving scumbag who resigned to save his butt from a jail cell. And still I did not beat my girlfriend or my wife or my kids. I went to college, got a job, paid my taxes, and raised good kids.

This guy is a wife-beating dirt bag and his mother was a lousy one by any standard. She raised a daughter who is out getting pregnant repeatedly while preaching abstinence and a POS son who beats up women while she makes excuses for both of their sorry tails.

Old 01-20-2016, 03:23 PM

19,655 posts, read 12,244,081 times
Palin is shameful. She is an embarrassment. I don't think Trump should parade her around. Her family is always up to some trashy antics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies