Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2016, 03:26 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,469,320 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talkinhead View Post

What would it take to get you to vote in a presidential election? For me, it's a popular vote or nothing.
Better candidates. And more political parties/choices.

[]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2016, 04:45 PM

1,664 posts, read 3,956,322 times
Quote:
This election would be hard. One side has a bunch of backwards religious idiots that will probably get us involved in another war. The other side wants to bankrupt this country with unrealistic social policies, while catering to illegals. They're pushing a PC agenda that is literally destroying this country with utter nonsense.
I see Trump as the closest to my views (I think he's in the center when not catering to retards). He's pretty ridiculous, but at least he would be entertaining.
Anyways, I live in WA, so why would I even waste my time. It's going to be blue regardless of my vote 100% of the time.
Convince me otherwise......

Actually, with your extreme views, it is best you not vote. Not all folks are equipped to vote. It does take time and research to do it properly for the good of the Republic. Thank you for your null-service!!

Old 02-05-2016, 04:52 PM

7,578 posts, read 5,322,500 times
Quote:
What would it take to get you to vote in a presidential election? For me, it's a popular vote or nothing.
I've voted in every presidential election since the ratification of the 26th Amendment. Frankly, I don't know what greater impetuous one needs to vote other than the fact that you have the right to.

Old 02-05-2016, 06:34 PM

269 posts, read 178,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Trails View Post
Actually, with your extreme views, it is best you not vote. Not all folks are equipped to vote. It does take time and research to do it properly for the good of the Republic. Thank you for your null-service!!
Sorry, but my views are the majority. I'm a moderate. It probably just doesn't register to you because you got suckered into playing for a team.

Old 02-05-2016, 10:38 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,354,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T0103E View Post
What would it take? A candidate who plans to do nothing, or preferably dismantle the federal government. Adam Kokesh 2020!
Haha.

Is Kokesh still planning on running?

If so you and I may cast our first ballots ever!

Old 02-05-2016, 10:41 PM

1,824 posts, read 1,667,706 times
No taxes..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies