Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2016, 12:13 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,231,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
OMG! All I can say is you sure can type!
But in response to your blather of envy and anger, No, no, forget it, and no!

America is a majority White and yes, a Christian nation and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.
Like all countries, we have had some bumps in the road, but in our case, we made corrections.

We live in a country that has a Constitution, and is the model for governments everywhere. The Constitution is no longer taught in schools, so the OP may not realize what he doesn't know!

Your incessant reference to Obama's blackness has grown tiresome. He was a social experiment gone bad.
He turned out to be a destructive force for America, but because he was black, he was given shelter from criticism by the left. Everyone understands what happened, yet those like the OP give Obama a pass no matter what he does.

The OP wants us to become Venezuela, or Sweden. Not going to happen.
I am proud to be American, and have family that traces back to the late 1700s.

I resent this now fashionable effort to vilify our Country and our values. We're out here and we're growing impatient!

"He was a social experiment gone bad."

Someone please have mercy on bigotry, such a statement is an utterance of sheer bigoted ideological thinking.

Thank you for confirming the delusion that is assumed white is right. Because if you want to talk about destructive force, you truly must be talking about " President Bush" and the crashed economic situation he left upon American people and this nations stature around the world.

No one would expect anyone of such bigotry to give President Obama credit, because it would mean the bigoted ones would have to face the reality that being white does not make one anything beyond being with white skin, and it certainly does not mean everyone will sweep under the rug the folly and madness of the disaster created by Bush. Why won't you call President Bush a social experiment that went bad? Is it because he was a white male?

Utterly Amazing !!!!!!! how some can miss the whole point of what's written.

Last edited by Chance and Change; 02-11-2016 at 12:40 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2016, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"American spent 100's of years crafting disenfranchisement policies, games and regulatory garbage to keep minorities out of the economic"

The racists can ALWAYS be counted on to bring up race and whine aBout how "whitey kept them down".

The Equal Rights Bill was passed 40 some years ago and some STILL CANNOT make it.

Affirmative Action was implemented to GUARANTEE blacks got hired, and some STILL can't make it.

Busing was tried and some STILL can't make even though they ATTENDEd the SAME schools as whites.

EXCUSES, EXCUSE, EXCUSES.
Learning more, definitely could be helpful before hitting enter key for the stuff you posted, maybe try studying some social studies and current day "realistic" history, which can offer enlightenment. The Jim Crow structured comments only present the fact of what was written in the post about Republican Ideologist and their absorption into confabulations which will not accept or understand reality enlightenment. I'd say thank you for the confirmation to what was written in the post you quoted.

Old 02-11-2016, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
What the heck are you smoking? Obama is a corporate shill and the ACA was written solely to benefit the insurance companies. Yeah, he will challenge Wall Street just like Hillary would have...they're both owned by them but keep believing your magical fairy tales of hope and change.
Geez!!!!!!!! how twisted can one get things???

Old 02-11-2016, 01:19 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,130,615 times
And this surprises....absolutely nobody.

Old 02-11-2016, 01:30 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,747,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
"He was a social experiment gone bad."

Someone please have mercy on bigotry, such a statement is an utterance of sheer bigoted ideological thinking.

Thank you for confirming the delusion that is assumed white is right. Because if you want to talk about destructive force, you truly must be talking about " President Bush" and the crashed economic situation he left upon American people and this nations stature around the world.

No one would expect anyone of such bigotry to give President Obama credit, because it would mean the bigoted ones would have to face the reality that being white does not make one anything beyond being with white skin, and it certainly does not mean everyone will sweep under the rug the folly and madness of the disaster created by Bush. Why won't you call President Bush a social experiment that went bad? Is it because he was a white male?

Utterly Amazing !!!!!!! how some can miss the whole point of what's written.
Calling anyone who disagrees with you a bigot or a racist is just childish. If you disagree with them, then just disagree. Barack Obama's color of skin doesn't make him a good president nor does it make him a bad one. It is his actions as president that matter. I voted for him in 2008 because he seemed like the better choice. I voted against him in 2012 because I thought he did a terrible job. I didn't just "grow a racism" over his first four years in office. I judged him based on the job he did.

I saw absolutely nothing racist nor bigoted in their comment, so I'm very puzzled by your angry outburst.

Old 02-11-2016, 01:36 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,336,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Calling anyone who disagrees with you a bigot or a racist is just childish. If you disagree with them, then just disagree. Barack Obama's color of skin doesn't make him a good president nor does it make him a bad one. It is his actions as president that matter. I voted for him in 2008 because he seemed like the better choice. I voted against him in 2012 because I thought he did a terrible job. I didn't just "grow a racism" over his first four years in office. I judged him based on the job he did.

I saw absolutely nothing racist nor bigoted in their comment, so I'm very puzzled by your angry outburst.
That's the game they play. It's like speaking out against Islam and Islamic terrorism. That makes one an "Islamophobe." It's supposed to make one feel shame for (in this case) speaking the truth, and it's designed to shut people up. Free speech is dead (well, not quite, because I refuse to shut up - I don't play the game).

Old 02-11-2016, 01:39 PM

57,378 posts, read 26,294,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Every one of his EO's regarding immigration, and protecting illegals, has bypassed legislation.
He didn't change current legislation on immigration, the XO's addressed portions regarding the policy of enforcement. We are still deporting illegal immigrants in fact he was criticized recently for taking a more aggressive approach to deportation.

Name one piece of immigration legislation that he bypassed.

By the way, were you consistent with your criticism of XO's by past presidents, particularly GW or just Obama.

Old 02-11-2016, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Republicans should be deeply ashamed of themselves.

They have acted like spoiled rotten babies for the last seven years.
Really? Republicans have? And what do you call, "I won." — Barack H. Obama (in case you've forgotten)

Old 02-11-2016, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
What makes you think they're acting?
Oh, how cute.

Old 02-11-2016, 01:45 PM

57,378 posts, read 26,294,968 times
This thread has gone rather astray from the upcoming budget negotiations.

So it looks like the GOP rejects the White House Proposal, what next . How does Paul Ryan get the Freedom Caucus and right fringe republicans to agree on anything.

Ryan, Republicans Grapple With Alternative to Obama Budget - US News
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies