Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2016, 03:53 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,165,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
There is nowhere to hide from horrible people who support enforcing immigration laws and calling out the political establishment. Nowhere to hide.
I don't mind being one of those horrible people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2016, 05:47 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahsez View Post
Why hasn't there been an equivalent mental disease for the Obama's and Clinton's! This country has gotten so soft.

Ever hear of thr Bush and/ or Obama Derangement Syndromes?

It's all about the high profile 24/7 news cycle that is highly profitable. Then there's the Internet and social media.

Hilaryitis is a rapidly emerging condition, too.

Every 4-8 years the masses get amnesia and seem to believe this time will be different.

Old 03-07-2016, 05:51 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottednikes View Post
Liberals saddling up their Drama Llama and riding them hard...
I don't know about that. The RNC and those who support/ fund them seem beyond a tad anxious about the prospect of Trump.

Old 03-07-2016, 07:02 PM

7,778 posts, read 6,387,704 times
Another malady has surfaced called "Hillaryitis". The victims are so scared that they are unable to defecate.

Old 03-07-2016, 08:05 PM

21,882 posts, read 25,146,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottednikes View Post
Liberals saddling up their Drama Llama and riding them hard...
Probably more conservatives, actually. Most liberals are almost as confident as Trump = Hillary 2016 as the conservatives are. That's not causing them any anxiety.

Old 03-07-2016, 08:14 PM

21,882 posts, read 25,146,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
I don't know about that. The RNC and those who support/ fund them seem beyond a tad anxious about the prospect of Trump.
Yup.

Hillary out polls Trump pretty easily. It's actually Rubio the liberals are worried about, since he out polls Hillary even more than Hillary out polls Trumps. If the Republicans want to lose 2016 by nominating Trump, it's not really going to cause any liberals to lose any sleep. It IS causing the RNC to. Between Rubio and Clinton... yeah, I might vote for Rubio. I never decide during the primaries. Primaries = pandering to the extremists who tend to be the ones who bother to show up. General election is going after the center. General election platform is a much better idea of what a candidate will actually be like, although even there politicians are, uh, well known for saying whatever is convenient at the time. With Clinton or Rubio you have a track record that's more meaningful than anything that comes out of their mouth.

Old 03-07-2016, 09:08 PM

33,016 posts, read 27,458,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Nox View Post
Today, 7 March, on Fox News program 'Outnumbered' they discussed a new medical condition called 'Trump Anxiety '. It is caused by nothing other than anxiety cause by worrying about The Donald. There are actually therapists treating patients for this condition and they are calling these patients problem 'Trump Anxiety'. Lord have mercy. But it shouldn't surprise me because of the C-D posters who go apoplectic in their anti-Trump posts all over C-D.

El Nox

I have Trump Anxiety only when I play bridge.

Old 03-07-2016, 09:49 PM

83 posts, read 77,912 times
The reality is that no president is ever as good as you hope, nor as bad as you fear.

Because once elected the powerful inertia of the Deep State has a way of muting their plans, for good or ill.

And then they settle in to achieving what's really important - getting re-elected.

Old 03-08-2016, 06:00 AM

24,411 posts, read 23,070,474 times
The weak and lame " If Trump gets elected we'll move to Canada."... are they a slam on Trump or a slam on liberals? And they seem to be mostly imaginary and only in the minds of a few radicals.

Old 03-08-2016, 06:04 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Nox View Post
Today, 7 March, on Fox News program 'Outnumbered' they discussed a new medical condition called 'Trump Anxiety '. It is caused by nothing other than anxiety cause by worrying about The Donald. There are actually therapists treating patients for this condition and they are calling these patients problem 'Trump Anxiety'. Lord have mercy. But it shouldn't surprise me because of the C-D posters who go apoplectic in their anti-Trump posts all over C-D.

El Nox

Must be a bunch of liberal looney's...

We all know Conservatives do not go see a shrink. They have their pastor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies