Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2018, 02:10 PM

42,854 posts, read 26,322,713 times

Advertisements

New Gallup Poll November 26, 2018 - Trump approval drops to 38% https://news.gallup.com/poll/203207/...XFj3u4vwWaSAIQ
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2018, 02:15 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,634,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamette City View Post
Trump marked applications with a C for colored in the 70's.
In 2015 he called for the complete shutdown of Muslims entering the US.
In 2016 he said a federal judge was biased because of his Mexican heritage.
He said the 15,000 immigrants from Haiti all had Aids.
He said that Obama was not born in the US but was born in Kenya.
He took out a full page ad in New York Newspapers in 1989 urging the death penalty for 5 black teenagers accused of raping a white women. They were exonerated.

He said he didn't trust black people to count his money.
"I've got black accountants at Trump castle and at Trump plaza. Black guys counting my money. I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. Those are the kind of people I want counting my money, no one else."
Talking about a black guy, he said "I think that guy is lazy. And it's probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that."
Quote:
Trump marked applications with a C for colored in the 70's.
So? Perhaps that was required to make sure he was meeting affirmative action quotas...

Quote:
In 2015 he called for the complete shutdown of Muslims entering the US.
"Muslim" is not a race..duh

Quote:
In 2016 he said a federal judge was biased because of his Mexican heritage.
"Mexican" is not a race

Quote:
He said the 15,000 immigrants from Haiti all had Aids.
Can you provide a link where he said "ALL"? Oh, and BTW..HAITIAN is not a race

Quote:
He said that Obama was not born in the US but was born in Kenya.
How in the hell is that racist? I mean really?

Quote:
He took out a full page ad in New York Newspapers in 1989 urging the death penalty for 5 black teenagers accused of raping a white women. They were exonerated.
um..ok..racist how? Sounds like its YOU who are racist in this instance, if you are conflating that only blacp people are rapists..

and as for your last one..why have I NEVER heard of this before huh?

Old 11-26-2018, 02:18 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,093,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
just saw it again in another thread, someone calling Trump horrible because he is so racist, so post your verifiable explanations on how he is so racist.
Only if Trump supporters provide details about how they're so certain there was "no collusion" and "Mueller has nothing."

Old 11-26-2018, 02:19 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,061,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
just saw it again in another thread, someone calling Trump horrible because he is so racist, so post your verifiable explanations on how he is so racist.
He called black women names. In this current epoch in America. Words Speak Louder than actions. Actions do not speak Louder than words. Trump is only using words. Usually our actions define who is racist.

Old 11-26-2018, 02:21 PM

6,830 posts, read 3,226,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
This reply perfectly explains why liberalism really is a mental disorder. When you dig down into each of these accusations you quickly realize that they're either complete BS or just severely taken out of context.

How is it BS? Are you saying he didn't say those things?

These are verbatim quotes.

Prove me wrong.

Old 11-26-2018, 02:30 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,634,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Only if Trump supporters provide details about how they're so certain there was "no collusion" and "Mueller has nothing."
Because if there even the tiniest hint of collusion from Trump, they would have released it years ago to get him out of office...right?Why would they sit on it and allow the evil orange hitler to stay in power?

Old 11-26-2018, 02:38 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,406,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Provide me details that confirm he is racist and I'll say ok then, I am not a avid Trump supporter anyway, but the sensationalism I see and read regarding this needs to be defined. Mainly I assume he is called a racist because he wants to stop illegals from crossing and since they aren't white well then he must be racist?

Old 11-26-2018, 02:57 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,430,472 times
Quote:

Prove me wrong.
They can't prove you wrong because it's true. Trump and his father are racist. Half the country isn't crazy or making it up.

Old 11-26-2018, 02:59 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,047,212 times
Quote:

Prove me wrong.
No they aren't verbatim quotes, I just looked up a couple that I had never heard of and quickly realized that you are a liar.

Why don't you give some proof of the quotes you listed to start with?

Old 11-26-2018, 03:02 PM

5,051 posts, read 3,585,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
They can't prove you wrong because it's true. Trump and his father are racist. Half the country isn't crazy or making it up.

We now have over two years worth of false statements and unprecedented (unpresidential) behavior on which to judge Trump. Anyone who thinks Trump is Honest, Decent, Selfless or in any way Moral is either a paid Troll or completely brain-washed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies