Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2016, 09:12 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,902,520 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Correct-there has been nothing new to say we were not -- these US artifacts were thought to be from Africa or India but-some how were Fedexed to the US- as people think the US was always white European.
IF Mexico's borders were way further NORTH than what they are today- before all that scamming- no reason why they would have not travelled all over the US in search of foods etc.

it has been said- at least 80% of “Mexicans” are Lipan Apache---They are Southern Athabaskan (Apachean) Native Americans whose traditional territory included present-day Texas, New Mexico, Colorado and the northern Mexican states of Chihuahua, Nuevo León, Coahuila, and Tamaulipas prior to the 17th century.
You need to stop slamming your head. You have lost enough brain cells already. A 100,000 years ago there were no humans in North or South America. Now what is your theory to how they got here? Let me simplify it for you.

Three choices:

A) They materialized from thin air.
B) They suddenly evolved from monkeys.
C) They came from somewhere else

Let's see how you do on a simple multiple choice question.

You really should have learned this before high school.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2016, 11:52 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,716,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokeLoser View Post
I posted this in this thread pages ago:
"WOW...thanks for the history lesson...flashback to third grade. This is what we like to call "REACHING".
This argument is always so ridiculous...no one but you, a few other 'reachers' and people 600 years old really care about what happened centuries ago. We all evolved from apes...right? So technically neither your people nor mine ever owned this land...right? (Another stupid point)
The British were the first to conquer here on a grand scale paving the way for it to become 'America'. Imagine if the British didn't conquer this land...it would all be disgusting and poverty stricken just like Tijuana and the other 99% of Mexico. I'm guessing your people only wanted to come to this land because of what Americans built it in to...right? If Mexicans would have built this land it would just be an extension of Tijuana...you probably wouldn't want to settle in a place just like Tijuana...with no public assistance system? I'll bet there are a lot of Mexicans here thanking God the British won this land for obvious reasons.
Lets stop with all the senseless semantics and talk about what's happening here now...that's all anyone really cares about."
And you can keep re-posting it. It will continue to be BS.
How this country might have looked if the British hadn't supplanted the Dutch, French and Spanish is pure conjecture on your part.
The fact that you chose to disparage the heritage of millions of American citizens tells me all I need to know about your point of view.

I notice you didn't answer my question: can you differentiate a legal Hispanic from an illegal one by sight?

Old 05-07-2016, 11:59 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,882,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda_d View Post
You answered your own stupid question with your reasons for why you're a xenophobic Trumplet.
Your ridiculous post never addressed the OP. Of course the OP is right. Hispanics aren't stupid. They don't want their wages lowered by more competition. Anyone with a bit of common sense understands this.

Old 05-07-2016, 12:05 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,902,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
And you can keep re-posting it. It will continue to be BS.
How this country might have looked if the British hadn't supplanted the Dutch, French and Spanish is pure conjecture on your part.
Actually it is not pure conjecture. Majored in economics and took a course that quite well explained why areas that were under British control are, to this day, wealthier than those that were under Spanish control. To make a long story short Spain depended on massive land grants and selling monopolies on the trade of goods that effectively deprived the vast majority of individuals from being able to possess land or enter into many businesses. Thus no development of the middle class as you had in British controlled colonies.

Old 05-07-2016, 12:16 PM

62,997 posts, read 29,178,555 times
Quote:
When the continent was discovered by whom?

Research has proven that the native population was on this continent for a minimum of 10,00-12,000 years prior to "discovery" by western Europeans.

Are you suggesting that living in a particular area for 10,000+ years doesn't make a population native to that area?
How many generations do you think are required?

One question for the OP: do you have a test to determine if someone is legal or illegal on sight?

Just wondering.

We all originated in Africa and branched out. The so-called natives didn't just sprout up out of the ground like corn. They migrated over the Bering Strait no different than those who migrated here from Europe. There were no immigration laws so everyone had a right to migrate to this continent. The subsequent European generations born on our soil where just as native as the descendants of those who came over the Bering Strait. You're comparing a wide open frontier of an uncivilized world to modern day borders which are internationally recognized along with immigration laws and set governments today?

Old 05-10-2016, 10:37 AM

3,955 posts, read 7,202,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Actually it is not pure conjecture. Majored in economics and took a course that quite well explained why areas that were under British control are, to this day, wealthier than those that were under Spanish control. To make a long story short Spain depended on massive land grants and selling monopolies on the trade of goods that effectively deprived the vast majority of individuals from being able to possess land or enter into many businesses. Thus no development of the middle class as you had in British controlled colonies.
Quite true. All one has to do is compare San Diego to Tijuana.

Old 05-10-2016, 11:12 AM

35,711 posts, read 21,081,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
You need to stop slamming your head. You have lost enough brain cells already. A 100,000 years ago there were no humans in North or South America. Now what is your theory to how they got here? Let me simplify it for you.

Three choices:

A) They materialized from thin air.
B) They suddenly evolved from monkeys.
C) They came from somewhere else

Let's see how you do on a simple multiple choice question.

You really should have learned this before high school.

Did you not read the article?- and when I was in high school "EVE" was the latest discovery of the time-- our Momma EVE from the deep jungles of Africa- .
Why is the concept that "unknown" amount of years ago, people did travel and end up all over the world? I never mentioned 100,000 years, but the article kind of mentions even older than that- just quoting. And for the 2nd time, only Latin's I know that want Trump- were P.Ricans - and NOW that he said let PR sink, they have too much debt to help them, maybe NOT anymore.

Last edited by tinytrump; 05-10-2016 at 11:25 AM..

Old 05-10-2016, 02:38 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,428,613 times
Why should anyone believe the POTUS need only deal with only one issue and judge the candidates as if that's true?

Old 05-10-2016, 03:43 PM

31,292 posts, read 20,756,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
You've answered your own question! To you and many Trump supporters, latinos are:

stupid
don't pay taxes
filthy
breed like rabbits
criminals
alcoholics
drug addicts
convicts
many are in prison
uninsured
demand entitlements
no allegiance to America

BTW, I'm using your own words. So, if I were latino, why would I vote for someone that thinks the above about me???
That's a pretty stupid post, but your list sounds like a description of Obama voters.

Old 05-10-2016, 03:46 PM

31,292 posts, read 20,756,723 times
Quote:
I notice you didn't answer my question: can you differentiate a legal Hispanic from an illegal one by sight?
Maybe because it's a stupid question.

Can you differentiate a legal German from an illegal one by sight?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies