Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2016, 06:24 PM

3,451 posts, read 3,913,077 times

Advertisements

It's so funny that these people on the right are working so hard to convince LGBT to be on there side with this whole Muslim thing. It's not working.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2016, 06:24 PM

6,393 posts, read 4,117,050 times
I don't fault muslims for their hatred of us lgbt the way I don't fault a rabid dog for biting me. They can't help it.

Old 06-17-2016, 06:28 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,761,394 times
The mayor of London wants not to limit ad exposing female body parts and to cover them up... but the public choose him so they probably love to go back decades in time. Most likely no ads allowed of gay people in one poster/ad!

They will get what they voted for! So why would we care...

Muslims won't like a woman as president either as they look down on women... so Hillary probably will need more guns protecting her but wait she hates guns so have the secret service use pepper spray.

Old 06-17-2016, 06:34 PM

21,481 posts, read 10,582,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staysean23 View Post
It's so funny that these people on the right are working so hard to convince LGBT to be on there side with this whole Muslim thing. It's not working.
I don't care if you're on our side or not. It's a free country. Just hoping people had a reality check.

Old 06-17-2016, 06:34 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,144,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
I don't fault muslims for their hatred of us lgbt the way I don't fault a rabid dog for biting me. They can't help it.
I somewhat agree.

Does anyone seriously expect that immigrants who spent their whole life acclimated to gays being thrown off buildings to go to another country and just magically participate in the local Pride parade? Be realistic.

Old 06-17-2016, 06:54 PM

21,481 posts, read 10,582,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
I somewhat agree.

Does anyone seriously expect that immigrants who spent their whole life acclimated to gays being thrown off buildings to go to another country and just magically participate in the local Pride parade? Be realistic.
True, but one would expect a person born in America who went to gay bars and may have been conflicted by his sexuality would think differently. Then I read that committing jihad during Ramadan gives them instance forgiveness. I don't know if that's true, or only certain Muslims feel that way, but if so it provides an explanation. Plus, the guy seems to have been mental. I read some stuff about his school days, and he was always a little violent or threatening violence even as a child.

Old 06-17-2016, 07:03 PM

3,378 posts, read 3,708,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Still wondering what the libs are going to do about their love of islam and their acceptance of LBGT COMMUNITY.

1000 of 1000 questioned. %100

Great video. Milo starts talking at about 12 minutes

https://youtu.be/xLqkizGtFo0
This is the one think that I agree with the Muslims. Its a tragedy that the US has become such a gay nation. We should not celebrate homosexuality. It's not normal, and it's not something to be proud of. The act is that most heteros, and Christians personally know that it is wrong. But, it always rears it's ugly head. Enough is enough!

Old 06-17-2016, 08:21 PM

5,044 posts, read 7,419,654 times
Muslims today are not much different from Evangelical Christians about 20 years ago. There are Evangelical pastors even today saying that more gays should have been killed in Orlando. Look up "Pastor" Steven Anderson who said all gays should be killed. Look at the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka. Religious extremism is the problem, not any particular religion. I am gay and know several Muslims who know I am gay and have no problem with it. The younger generation of Muslims is much more accepting than the older ones.

Too many Christians today value the 2nd amendment more than the 1st.

I have always seen Evangelical Christians as having much in common with Muslims. Many have conservative ideas about women's rights, gay rights, allowing people to discriminate based on religious beliefs, wanting to live under religious laws, the list goes on. I'm sure Kim Davis has a lot of Muslims on her side.

Last edited by aries63; 06-17-2016 at 08:32 PM..

Old 06-17-2016, 08:27 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,769,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Still wondering what the libs are going to do about their love of islam and their acceptance of LBGT COMMUNITY.

1000 of 1000 questioned. %100

Great video. Milo starts talking at about 12 minutes

https://youtu.be/xLqkizGtFo0
So what? Find some 1000 Jesus people and they'll tell you the same thing

What is your point?

The GOP LOVES MUSLIMS more than anybody else

Old 06-17-2016, 08:44 PM

3,378 posts, read 3,708,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aries63 View Post
Muslims today are not much different from Evangelical Christians about 20 years ago. There are Evangelical pastors even today saying that more gays should have been killed in Orlando. Look up "Pastor" Steven Anderson who said all gays should be killed. Look at the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka. Religious extremism is the problem, not any particular religion. I am gay and know several Muslims who know I am gay and have no problem with it. The younger generation of Muslims is much more accepting than the older ones.

Too many Christians today value the 2nd amendment more than the 1st.

I have always seen Evangelical Christians as having much in common with Muslims. Many have conservative ideas about women's rights, gay rights, allowing people to discriminate based on religious beliefs, wanting to live under religious laws, the list goes on. I'm sure Kim Davis has a lot of Muslims on her side.
Lets not let acts get in the way of a good story. The truth is that evangelical Christians were not killing gays. Was there a mass shooting of gays 20 years ago that I am not aware of?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies