Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2016, 04:17 PM

21,466 posts, read 10,568,098 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
I am ever so slightly beginning to doubt the existence of this study...

It wasn't conducted by Stanford. It was a British polling firm.

https://www.icmunlimited.com/polls/page/2/#listing

C4 survey and documentary reveals What British Muslims Really Think - Channel 4 - Info - Press
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2016, 04:23 PM

1,598 posts, read 1,058,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
But that doesn't match the opener of the thread which said 100% were against it
From your link

52% do not believe that homosexuality should be legal in Britain

Q: To what extent you agree or disagree with each one: homosexuality should be legal in Britain?

Net agree 18% (strongly agree 8%, tend to agree 10%)

Net disagree: 52% (strongly disagree: 38%, tend to disagree: 14%)

( which leaves 30% not answering?)

Old 06-17-2016, 04:29 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,450,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by philkirkham View Post
But that doesn't match the opener of the thread which said 100% were against it
From your link

52% do not believe that homosexuality should be legal in Britain

Q: To what extent you agree or disagree with each one: homosexuality should be legal in Britain?

Net agree 18% (strongly agree 8%, tend to agree 10%)

Net disagree: 52% (strongly disagree: 38%, tend to disagree: 14%)

( which leaves 30% not answering?)

Do not forget that any Muslim can choose to lie if lying protects them or Islam in any way.

Their religion condones lying. Google: Takiyyah.

Old 06-17-2016, 04:30 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,439,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
the few liberals I know have stated to me that they do not mean or understand what they are saying.

to me it means that they do not blame muslims for their answers.

in fact, it also means to me that liberals will not change their mind until it is their head getting cut off.

Good quite a few ought to be staring at the eyes of the killer who is about to chop their head off. My sons knew a lot of Muslims when they were in HS many moons ago. Even then my sons, told me that these people have a warp sense of reality. Even then, they did not like Gay people nothing new here, a leopard does not lose his spots.

In fact I offended one of the dudes, because OMG I had on shorts and a tee I believe it was in a hot summer month, if looks could kill, he would kill me, because I was bad, and screw him.

And any other moron who continues to make excuses for these radical idiots. Call a spade a spade, RADICAL EXTREMISTS, can't say it, you have a fudging problem.

Old 06-17-2016, 04:32 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,555,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Good quite a few ought to be staring at the eyes of the killer who is about to chop their head off. My sons knew a lot of Muslims when they were in HS many moons ago. Even then my sons, told me that these people have a warp sense of reality. Even then, they did not like Gay people nothing new here, a leopard does not lose his spots.

In fact I offended one of the dudes, because OMG I had on shorts and a tee I believe it was in a hot summer month, if looks could kill, he would kill me, because I was bad, and screw him.

And any other moron who continues to make excuses for these radical idiots. Call a spade a spade, RADICAL EXTREMISTS, can't say it, you have a fudging problem.
No one has a problem calling out radical extremists. It's the "all Muslims want to chop your head off" line that you people consistently bleat that is the problem.

Old 06-17-2016, 04:36 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,564,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
No one has a problem calling out radical extremists. It's the "all Muslims want to chop your head off" line that you people consistently bleat that is the problem.
"All Muslims want to chop your head off" is an excuse used by the Leftist apologists to continue to carry water to the front lines for the Jihadists.

Theologically, Islam (Quran 9:29) gives three choices; Convert, Pay the extortion tax (jizya) and live as a subjugated citizen, or fight/die. Fortunately for humanity, not every Muslim follows the crap that the Quran teaches.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but Muhammad was.
Sina's Challenge

Old 06-17-2016, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post

There are only two kinds of Muslims.

Type #1: The nutbag footsoldiers carrying out jihad on the west
Type #2: The quiet pious ones who sit back and do nothing, claim islam is the religion of peace, as they wait patiently to reap what the nutbags sow.

Type #1 wants to cut your head off.
Type #2 wants to tell you it's raining as they pee on your foot.

And that's all you need to know about Islam.

Old 06-17-2016, 04:41 PM

10,228 posts, read 6,314,125 times
How many USA Christian Clergy say being gay is unacceptable? There was one SC Baptist Pastor who said those 100 gay people in Orlando deserved everything they got. Muslim Religion? People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

For the record, I was born and raised Catholic and now am part of the US ever growing, "NO RELIGION" group.

Old 06-17-2016, 04:43 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,564,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
How many USA Christian Clergy say being gay is unacceptable? There was one SC Baptist Pastor who said those 100 gay people in Orlando deserved everything they got. Muslim Religion? People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Yet USA has had Gay Pride Parades for 30 odd years, and Muslim countries dont even allow them. Only Turkey, that is 1 out of 57 muslim countries that even allows a parade.

Old 06-17-2016, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
There are violent christian fundamentalists as well. Nobody said there aren't. And when one of those nutjobs bombs an abortion clinic - CHRISTIANS come together and CONDEMN THE ACTIONS.

Can't say the same about ISLAMISTS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies