Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2016, 09:28 AM

20,728 posts, read 19,367,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Interesting. Are you people just as outraged when one of our very own citizens, say good ole white boy, rapes a female? Somehow, I bet you blame the victim. In fact, I can basically guarantee it. Rape is horrible, regardless of who the perpetrator is. Keep that in mind. I expect to see the same earnest interest in other threads about females getting raped.

This is the post of the week....under the category of clueless unfortunately.

White rapists are treated with equal scorn. Its simply that it is a bit less frequent, especially of the violent type. The typical white rape involves a couple of drunks which reminds me the the false equivalency of the Christian right in calling a zygote an "unborn child". The leftist version if this comparing a girl sobering up with regret, an adult in control knowing and mismanaging the risks of sex gone further than they intended, to a violent gang rape at knife point to a helpless child.

Last edited by CaseyB; 06-27-2016 at 11:19 AM.. Reason: no
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2016, 09:34 AM

20,728 posts, read 19,367,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirron View Post

I have met immigrants from all over the world. I typically find it very easy to chat with most of them. Then I was at a U-pick in Michigan. Yeah , their famous tribalism was in full force to put it nicely. I guess he must of thought my wife was a prostitute because everyone could see her face.

Old 06-27-2016, 10:11 AM

4,800 posts, read 2,802,137 times
Default Very different roles

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post

One thing I notice we have a lot more muslim boys and men than we do women and little girls........makes me wonder why this is so obvious. Now we have to fear talking, is our freedom of speech being covered up to cover up others dirty deeds.
Islam in general seems very dismissive of girls & women. Girls often don't get much education, beyond wifely skills - cooking, keeping house, etc. The regimes that broke that matrix - Iran under the Shah, Iraq under S. Hussein & the Baath - have suffered. All the way back to the 1920s CE, Western travelers & writers on Islam have noted this issue.

Women tend to be locked up @ home in the more conservative countries, they can't drive, they can't go out of the house without a male chaperone. & so Islamic girls & women are hardly visible, even in their own country. Much less so in the US, if their husband or the oldest male in the household is an observant Islamic.

Islamic boys & men don't suffer any restrictions - in fact, they're privileged over their womenfolk & non-believers, in their legal system, government, religion & on & on. There are exceptions, some Islamic countries are trying to mobilize all segments of their population - but it's an uphill battle, typically cast as the Progressives against the imams.

Old 06-27-2016, 10:26 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,114,106 times
And you folks were all too ready to believe anything. From the Washington post:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...slim-refugees/

The suspects were not from Syria, but from Sudan and Iraq.

And from the Idaho Statesman:

“There is a small group of people in Twin Falls County whose life goal is to eliminate refugees, and thus far they have not been constrained by the truth,” Loebs said. “They have not been constrained by the truth in the past, and I don’t expect them to be constrained by the truth in the future.”

Read more here: UPDATED: Story of Syrian refugees raping Idaho girl is wrong, prosecutor says | Idaho Statesman

And from snopes:

Three Syrian Refugees Assault 5-Year-Old Girl at Knifepoint : snopes.com

WHAT'S TRUE: Police are investigating a 2 June 2016 incident in Twin Falls, Idaho, involving a five-year-old girl and three boys aged seven, ten, and fourteen.

WHAT'S FALSE: The incident was not a rape, the girl was not murdered, the boys involved were not Syrian, a knife was not used, and no "language barrier" prevented police from investigating or detaining two boys involved.

Do you folks ever vet what you post? Obviously not. Do you know why the records are sealed? Or do you care? It's because the suspects UNDER ARREST are juveniles. There are no Syrian refugees in Twin Falls. it took me all of 3 minutes to look these three sources up on Google. Try it sometime.

I am outraged that the horror this little girl went through, and will go through for the rest of her life, is being used by jerks who want to further their own stupid cause.

Old 06-27-2016, 10:27 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,284,457 times
Ah yes, the gateway pundit. That's a non biased source.

Old 06-27-2016, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
Ah yes, the gateway pundit. That's a non biased source.
They didn't go beyond that rag to learn anything close to the truth.

Old 06-27-2016, 10:55 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,753,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post

Thank God(allah?). Being stripped naked and pissed on by Sudanese and Iraqi boys is much less traumatic than being stripped naked and pissed on by Syrian boys. Especially if you're a 5 year old girl. I'm glad we got that cleared up!

Old 06-27-2016, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
Thank God(allah?). Being stripped naked and pissed on by Sudanese and Iraqi boys is much less traumatic than being stripped naked and pissed on by Syrian boys. Especially if you're a 5 year old girl. I'm glad we got that cleared up!
Obviously you didn't read the entire post. Let me repeat the last sentence. "I am outraged that the horror this little girl went through, and will go through for the rest of her life, is being used by jerks who want to further their own stupid cause."

Try reading comprehension. Then actually expand your narrow vision to include facts.

Old 06-27-2016, 11:17 AM

19,845 posts, read 12,106,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
And you folks were all too ready to believe anything. From the Washington post:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...slim-refugees/

And from the Idaho Statesman:

“There is a small group of people in Twin Falls County whose life goal is to eliminate refugees, and thus far they have not been constrained by the truth,” Loebs said. “They have not been constrained by the truth in the past, and I don’t expect them to be constrained by the truth in the future.”

Read more here: UPDATED: Story of Syrian refugees raping Idaho girl is wrong, prosecutor says | Idaho Statesman

And from snopes:

Three Syrian Refugees Assault 5-Year-Old Girl at Knifepoint : snopes.com

WHAT'S TRUE: Police are investigating a 2 June 2016 incident in Twin Falls, Idaho, involving a five-year-old girl and three boys aged seven, ten, and fourteen.

WHAT'S FALSE: The incident was not a rape, the girl was not murdered, the boys involved were not Syrian, a knife was not used, and no "language barrier" prevented police from investigating or detaining two boys involved.

Do you folks ever vet what you post? Obviously not. Do you know why the records are sealed? Or do you care? It's because the suspects UNDER ARREST are juveniles. There are no Syrian refugees in Twin Falls. it took me all of 3 minutes to look these three sources up on Google. Try it sometime.

I am outraged that the horror this little girl went through, and will go through for the rest of her life, is being used by jerks who want to further their own stupid cause.
Whew! Thank goodness you arrived to set everyone straight. All of this was covered ad nauseam 20-30 pages ago. It's obvious you didn't bother to read much before the lecture.

Old 06-27-2016, 11:21 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,446,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Whew! Thank goodness you arrived to set everyone straight. All of this was covered ad nauseam 20-30 pages ago. It's obvious you didn't bother to read much before the lecture.
Self absorbed "know it alls" seldom do. They just have uncontrollable reflexive knee-jerk reactions since they have crowned themselves as the arbiter of all things true. In simpler terms, Leftists are known to do that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies