Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2016, 05:20 PM

977 posts, read 1,013,679 times

Advertisements

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7yGN8SlIEZ8

What do you guys think about this? Why is this not in the mainstream news? If you don't want to watch the video basically a woman, who is in the Muslim Studen Asociation is questioning this guy about why he thinks the MSA has ties to the Muslim brotherhood. Then it comes out that she supports Hamas... I think this is a crazy case. I am beging to this these are more radical Muslims than normal Muslims but just hide their true beliefs... I've seen a good amount of other cases like this in other places. Oh btw the professor said he had a bunch of people say they support Isis from the MSA in another University of Califonia. If I'm not mistaken I think it was LA. What are you thoughts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2016, 05:37 PM

1,319 posts, read 4,248,521 times
Deport them all.
They add no value to this wonderful country.

Old 06-17-2016, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennyPhoenix View Post
Deport them all.
They add no value to this wonderful country.
I'm not sure they all should be deported I mean I have known some great ones! But I do agree a lot of the immigrants coming here are of not very high quality people!

Old 06-17-2016, 07:49 PM

8,452 posts, read 15,069,944 times
Way to get on a watch list

Old 06-17-2016, 11:54 PM

8,394 posts, read 7,675,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattle4321 View Post
What do you guys think about this? Why is this not in the mainstream news?
The event covered in the video happened in 2010. The student has long since graduated from UCSD. Since the event happened six years ago, it is hardly "news."

Old 06-18-2016, 12:43 AM

9,807 posts, read 11,171,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieSD View Post
The event covered in the video happened in 2010. The student has long since graduated from UCSD. Since the event happened six years ago, it is hardly "news."
I'm sure she did well in life. Her lovely attire was seductive, smart, and powerfully Hamasish. No doubt with her khefiyeh, she's still got jihadis fawning over her. Even though she might have aged, with her steadfast devotion to Hamas, stunning looks, and great intellect, she's every man's dream.

Old 06-18-2016, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieSD View Post
Well I can't believe I didn't catch that! Thanks for telling me! I guess I was just so eager to share this with you guys I didn't look at all the details! Anyways, why wasn't this news in 2010? I mean if this a white guy supporting the KKK he would have been expelled, unable to continue college, petitions to get his ciztizenship revoked, and this would have been headlines on every major news site. But this woman supports a crazy group and it got no news attention?

Old 06-18-2016, 01:27 AM

Radiohead Listening Party in Istanbul Attacked by Islamists | Variety

The more I look around the more I just keep seeing crazy things these people are doing. Either 1. The media is finally beging to cover all the crazy things they do, or it was previously unknown. Or 2. The media is inspiring these people to become more crazy. Or maybe both? Well I guess most Islamic countries don't score very high on the human right index....

Old 06-18-2016, 05:52 AM

1,250 posts, read 1,491,591 times
I don't care because the U.S. government supports jihadists and I support the U.S. government therefore that means I too support jihadists.

Old 06-18-2016, 10:12 AM

6,329 posts, read 3,631,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattle4321 View Post
Well I can't believe I didn't catch that! Thanks for telling me! I guess I was just so eager to share this with you guys I didn't look at all the details! Anyways, why wasn't this news in 2010? I mean if this a white guy supporting the KKK he would have been expelled, unable to continue college, petitions to get his ciztizenship revoked, and this would have been headlines on every major news site. But this woman supports a crazy group and it got no news attention?
Are you sure about that? Seems like there are still a few KKK supporters and I don't think they get petitions to have their citizenships revoked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies