Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2016, 05:19 AM

26,497 posts, read 15,079,792 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Merkel will probably apologize because German citizens got in the way of his axe.
Germany is to blame for this.

1) Germany hasn't told its citizens to keep an arm length away from potential hackists?

2) People in Germany need to start dressing differently so that they aren't targets of hackists.

3) These Germans are provoking the attacks, especially the 10 year old girls.

4) Zero Germans, and I mean ZERO Germans have been issued wristbands that read in Arabic "don't hack me."

5) Germany has not issued out cartoons illustrating that it is wrong to hack people.

Alhu Akbar!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2016, 05:28 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,438,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
The death cult strikes again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAtRjacA5jI
Love the liberal spin.

"...he shouted Allah Akbar....the motive is still unclear...."

Old 07-19-2016, 05:35 AM

He just wanted to give piece a chance.

Old 07-19-2016, 05:46 AM

24,415 posts, read 23,070,474 times
Too bad Indiana Jones wasn't on the train. Just pull out the Colt Auto Ejector 45 ACP and drop him with one shot.
Just imagine how HIGH the death toll would have been if they allowed guns in Germany. Just imagine how LOW the death toll would have been if they didn't bring in mass numbers of moslem terrorists.

Old 07-19-2016, 05:48 AM

26,497 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Love the liberal spin.

"...he shouted Allah Akbar....the motive is still unclear...."
Liberals lie so much about radical Muslim terrorists, it is insane. They don't even believe their PC BS.

Old 07-19-2016, 05:59 AM

35,703 posts, read 21,063,743 times
[quote=MPowering1;44807147]I doubt there are teens reading this forum, but nice attempt to try and shame people.

If you were half as upset with the Muslims doing this, instead of those talking about it - I would be less upset with people like you.

As it is, I'm absolutely LIVID.

I'll leave it at that. I suggest you do the same.[/quote

I am shaming or it's shameful- the hate rhetoric is their fuel. I would personally cut Isis heads off and sorry we put laws in against assassinations. But one of the ways they indoctrinate the youth is via the media, maybe not a small forums as this, but all media- and that is not just happening there. We have our own issues with police being targeted.
Those stones thrown have consequences. The nut jobs hear it, run with it and kill...
I guess you can't see what I am saying - so- peace-- we are on the same team

Old 07-19-2016, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Those stones thrown have consequences. The nut jobs hear it, run with it and kill...
Yeah, we can't make them mad at us.

They might do something!

Old 07-19-2016, 06:18 AM

4,754 posts, read 2,740,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Yeah, we can't make them mad at us.

They might do something!
You should scroll back a few pages... there's some pretty funny posts you'll probably enjoy.

Old 07-19-2016, 06:25 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,615,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post

I am shaming or it's shameful- the hate rhetoric is their fuel. I would personally cut Isis heads off and sorry we put laws in against assassinations. But one of the ways they indoctrinate the youth is via the media, maybe not a small forums as this, but all media- and that is not just happening there. We have our own issues with police being targeted.
I guess you can't see what I am saying - so- peace-- we are on the same team

We are certainly not on the same team. You want to blame free speech in the U.S. for fueling these animals and what they're doing. I have news for you. Some of these countries welcomed them with open arms and hugs, and housing, etc. They DO NOT ASSIMILATE and the rage some of them feel has nothing to do with being fueled by hate rhetoric coming out of the west. It has nothing to do with lack of jobs. It has nothing to do with being targeted because they're Muslim. These are hate filled groups with their own Ayatollah's instructing them to kill the kafir, BECAUSE WE HAVE NOT ACCEPTED ALLAH.

As for the youth in the U.S. joining ISIS, you should be preaching to their parents, because there is something really off there that has nothing to do with any disparaging words being posted online.

Old 07-19-2016, 07:02 AM

1,300 posts, read 1,042,983 times
Sad that these kinds of attacks are increasing every year, but really should anyone be surprised when you constantly allow third world people who believe in an effed up religion to invade your lands in massive numbers with little to no restrictions?? Anyone with half a brain would've told you that this wouldn't have a happy ending and now western countries are seeing the results of their idiotic policies with Merkel at the helm.

And the sad thing is now that alot of people are finally getting fed up with Muslim crime and terror attacks and are pushing back they're all getting called 'racists' and 'Islamophobes' etc. Maybe some of these people are racists, but I think many more are simply TIRED of their governments and leaders doing NOTHING to protect them and their nations from these poeple and in fact are doing the exact opposite and allowing even more of them in despite all the problems we have with them already which is just INSANE.

Perhaps if our leaders were actually doing their jobs and were protecting their people like Hungary and Poland are doing, people wouldn't be so angry and feeling the need to take matters into their own hands and also giving rise to extremist groups. I guess its going to take at least a few more Paris, Nice, Brussels level of attacks with massive casualties before even the diehard Muslim apologists will have to open their eyes and see that many Muslims will NEVER like us no matter what we try and do to make them our friends and its time to stop importing them into our lands if we want to preserve our nations and our way of life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies