Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2016, 03:46 PM

932 posts, read 901,812 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by key2success View Post
Again i state you cannot believe everything you see on the internet

Im proving you wrong

For 1 that video is old and rehashed. It was shot in 2014 way before BLM. The youtube uploaded re posted it and tilted it BLM when it was NOT BLM , BUT just some protesters

Here is the original video with the BLM title.. CASE CLOSED!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj4ARsxrZh8&t=0s
in case you missed this @Tyster
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2016, 03:49 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,241,538 times
Quote:
If guns never existed alot of killings would never have happen

What you said makes no sense at all Tyster, none at all
Basically your saying because A existed, B did a crime???

We can say that about a lot of things if you want to go there

If whites never existed, blacks would had never been oppressed

Except by other blacks, which still happens today.

Why can't you admit the truth? BLM incites violence, like the violence from the 2 individuals you cite.

Old 07-19-2016, 03:49 PM

52,338 posts, read 52,799,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staysean23 View Post
With that being said do you believe the police Department is a terrorist group? FBI did a investigation on the police departments in America and found racist organizations infiltrated within the departments.
People with level heads have been saying that there is a historical prevalence of cops abusing black people no one is going to deny that. FBI stats indicate that B on B crime is much larger danger than white cops abusing blacks in current times.

Both sides need to be accountable for their actions, both sides need to be respectful and no ones needs to be abused, in either direction, I think that barring the extreme most of the time interaction between police and civilians is ok, no one gets hurt.

I've heard stories over the years of racists cops and secret organizations within them. I haven't seen any FBI stats on it, I would imagine that way back in the day that just well might have occurred. I'm not as inclined to believe it would happen as much in this day and age, but I'm not a crime statistician so I can't say for sure.

Old 07-19-2016, 03:53 PM

31,089 posts, read 22,139,308 times
Quote:
If guns never existed alot of killings would never have happen

What you said makes no sense at all Tyster, none at all
Basically your saying because A existed, B did a crime???

We can say that about a lot of things if you want to go there

If whites never existed, blacks would had never been oppressed
Sure. You apparently don't know the History of Islam in Africa. Mohammad created the first continental and intercontinental slave trade from Africa that continues to this day.

10 Facts About The Arab Enslavement Of Black People Not Taught In Schools - Atlanta Black Star

Old 07-19-2016, 03:57 PM

Quote:
You can't even discern the difference between right and wrong... why should anyone accept your 'analysis' of a video? BLM was established in 2013... the year BEFORE that video was shot.

You'll have to do far better than that.

Old 07-19-2016, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Here's a photo from the Murray Hill protest you see in that video:

Now... are you still going to insist BLM had nothing to do with that protest that called for killing cops?

Old 07-19-2016, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post

Why can't you admit the truth? BLM incites violence, like the violence from the 2 individuals you cite.
Ok lets say some of BLM members incites violence and some are racist. Lets say this is 100% true

Ok but now isnt the police force partially racist as well and this was proven by FBI, videos, raw data, recordings etc.. And cant we say the police force or the corrupt and racist officers incite violence as well based upon their wrong doings which has again been proved by what i said above?

Old 07-19-2016, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Here's a photo from the Murray Hill protest you see in that video:

Now... are you still going to insist BLM had nothing to do with that protest that called for killing cops?
Cop caught blatantly lying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2qgwx4yrO4

Old 07-19-2016, 04:04 PM

Quote:

I will admit when you admit the police organization are just as wrong to as the FBI has proved by recordings, raw data, stats and other hardcore stats gathered

Old 07-19-2016, 04:08 PM

52,338 posts, read 52,799,906 times
Quote:
I will admit when you admit the police organization are just as wrong to as the FBI has proved by recordings, raw data, stats and other hardcore stats gathered

All of this tit for tat stuff isn't going to solve the issue, both sides have done wrong, now and in the past. We can tit for tat all day long.

There needs to be a bigger picture problem solving here, name calling back and forth doesn't solve higher level problems.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies