Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2016, 03:26 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,563,954 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukas1973 View Post
Abslute nonsense. 95-99% of the Muslims in Germany are as peaceful as Christians. The last major terror attack in Germany was committed by right-wing extremists.
95-99% Muslims in Egypt, Saudi, Pakistan, etc. are also peaceful.
Get the point.

Islam has no place in a civilized society.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2016, 03:29 PM

20,707 posts, read 19,349,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
he's not promising absolute safety, he's promising things will get better and he will work hard on making sure that happens.

With his few months left in office after being there more tan 7 years. This is a comical statement.

Old 07-22-2016, 03:31 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,941,970 times
I was in Munich a few months ago and used the Marienplatz station quite a bit. Munchners are a very polite and industrious people. Very sad that they have to pay the price for Merkel's mistakes instead of her.

Old 07-22-2016, 03:32 PM

1,364 posts, read 1,115,294 times
There was a short video on German TV about a short "conversation" between a innocent bystander and one of the assassins. The assassin speaked with a Bavarian dialect and he stated that he is "Hartz4-Empfänger" (welfare recipient). If this is true, then it doesn't seem to be a islamastic terror attack.

Old 07-22-2016, 03:33 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,595,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOkidd View Post
I am really tired of hearing your constant crap about Muslims. I live in the fourth largest city in North America, where the second largest religion practiced after Christiantiy is Islam and my own neighbourhood is about 30-40% Muslim — I live and work with Muslims. They are my friends, neighbors, students, co-workers. If one or two radical psychopaths go and shoot up a downtown street corner, do all the thousands of Muslims in my neighbourhood become my enemy now? Do I start suspecting my coworkers of being radicals, my neighbors of wanting to kill me, my students of wanting to cut my head off? If I do, then I am giving ISIS and others like them exactly what they want. And you! You are their puppet! The division you sow and the fear and hatred you preach is exactly what ISIS wants! So that people who don't know better will look at the hundreds of thousands of peaceful Muslim citizens and suspect every one of them, drive a wedge between Muslims and others, and thereby bring more angry, naive idiots over to their side.

You are the puppet of the radical Islamist jihadi morons and you don't even see it. Your words on this forum are shameful. I wonder how many Muslims you have in your community? I wonder how many you interact with on a daily basis as I and tens of thousands of my fellow citizens do....peacefully. You want to hear something that is really going to knock your socks off? Me, a first generation Caucasian Canadian with parents from the US and Puerto Rico is dating an Iraqi Muslim! Are her parents threatening to murder her? Or me? No! Is such a scenario even possible in your worldview? No! Because you are cut from the same cloth as the ISIS psychopaths who thrive on division and fear. If you really want peace, go to your nearest Muslim community and introduce yourself to some of the locals. Get an idea of what it is to be Muslim in America. Watch how quickly you are welcomed and how well you are treated. Anyone can sow division anonymously from a computer. Do something meaningful.

Yeah, a lot of us could post the same of our Muslim friends, neighbors and coworkers.

That has nothing to do with Muslim refugees coming from a culture that is in conflict with western culture. Some of us are not okay with the sexual assaults and attacks on women, gays, etc. in other countries being committed by these *refugees*.

If you are, good for you. The rest of us will listen to OUR experts in America and hope that we don't go the route of Germany, Switzerland, Paris, etc.

Old 07-22-2016, 03:33 PM

76 posts, read 56,809 times
I am listening to the press today, they are bending themselves in to pretzels trying to say its some right wing shooter and I keep hearing these asshats bring up the Oslo shooter. That was almost 6 years ago. Nothing about the several Muslim attacks in the past week. The liberals are a joke. If I were Mkerkel I would be hiding my fat ass. I would worry too much that the German people would hang me by my ankels with piano wire. I heard one interview of a woman who was there at the McDonald's where it started and said that the shooter yelled aloha snakbar and started to shoot children. Sick Muslims.

Old 07-22-2016, 03:35 PM

26,469 posts, read 15,053,236 times
Moment man confronts 'German' Munich shooter in footage from attack scene | Daily Star

Suspect shouts he is German.

11,974 posts, read 25,462,489 times
Germany never had a problem with Muslims until they decided to let in masses of unvetted people. Earlier their Muslims were mostly Kurdish, a group that is anti terrorism. Today most of the Muslims they let in aren't even from war zones but from places like Bosnia. Germans wanted to demonize anyone who didn't want refugees, now the chickens have come home to roost. Liberals are the ones who have the most to loose with mass Muslim migration as the attacks have always happened in Liberal cities and Muslims have values that are totally different than feminists and secular humanists.

8,275 posts, read 7,941,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukas1973 View Post
There was a short video on German TV about a short "conversation" between a innocent bystander and one of the assassins. The assassin speaked with a Bavarian dialect and he stated that he is "Hartz4-Empfänger" (welfare recipient). If this is true, then it doesn't seem to be a islamastic terror attack.
Actually, the Muslims are notorious for living off of welfare in Europe. Its how they are able to avoid assimilating.

Old 07-22-2016, 03:37 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,563,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOkidd View Post
I am really tired of hearing your constant crap about Muslims. I live in the fourth largest city in North America, where the second largest religion practiced after Christiantiy is Islam and my own neighbourhood is about 30-40% Muslim — I live and work with Muslims. They are my friends, neighbors, students, co-workers. If one or two radical psychopaths go and shoot up a downtown street corner, do all the thousands of Muslims in my neighbourhood become my enemy now? Do I start suspecting my coworkers of being radicals, my neighbors of wanting to kill me, my students of wanting to cut my head off? If I do, then I am giving ISIS and others like them exactly what they want. And you! You are their puppet! The division you sow and the fear and hatred you preach is exactly what ISIS wants! So that people who don't know better will look at the hundreds of thousands of peaceful Muslim citizens and suspect every one of them, drive a wedge between Muslims and others, and thereby bring more angry, naive idiots over to their side.

You are the puppet of the radical Islamist jihadi morons and you don't even see it. Your words on this forum are shameful. I wonder how many Muslims you have in your community? I wonder how many you interact with on a daily basis as I and tens of thousands of my fellow citizens do....peacefully. You want to hear something that is really going to knock your socks off? Me, a first generation Caucasian Canadian with parents from the US and Puerto Rico is dating an Iraqi Muslim! Are her parents threatening to murder her? Or me? No! Is such a scenario even possible in your worldview? No! Because you are cut from the same cloth as the ISIS psychopaths who thrive on division and fear. If you really want peace, go to your nearest Muslim community and introduce yourself to some of the locals. Get an idea of what it is to be Muslim in America. Watch how quickly you are welcomed and how well you are treated. Anyone can sow division anonymously from a computer. Do something meaningful.
I was born and lived in a Muslim country. It doesnt matter how many Muslim people you know in Toronto, you will always know less Muslims than me at any point in your life.

There are 50+ Muslim majority countries where there are; no gay pride parades, women are chattel, and Minorities are second-class citizens.

I am the most liberal person from a Muslim country. I am the Obama, Noam Chomsky, Michael Moore, Clinton...... of the Muslim world, which means just as they like to criticize Christianity and everything wrong with the West, it is my right to criticize Muslims, Islam and Muslim countries (aka hell holes), and I am loving it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies