Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2016, 08:39 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,097,884 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I guess in your view Bernie Madoff shouldn't be in jail?

In the said event of a President Trump, Donny'd probably show some honor among con-men and pardon him, eh?
This is a bit of a reach from my comment about Trump University. Of course Madoff is right where he belongs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2016, 08:46 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,097,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
once again, we have LAWS in this country. you being fine with it is irrelevant.
If it's proven that laws were broken then penalties should be imposed. No rocket science there. But people need to be smart and skeptical too. Not expect big brother to hold their hand through their entire life to make sure they don't make any stupid mistakes.

Old 07-26-2016, 09:46 AM

5,347 posts, read 10,162,957 times
Trump U is a comical farce. I love how the tin foil crowd is trying to spin this. Keep up the good work.

Old 07-26-2016, 10:35 AM

26,578 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
... or will they claim they can't because they're in litigation?
the campaign is smart enough to keep their mouth shut till after the trial in november. trump..... not so much.

we've already directly seen that with trump campaign staffer erica freeman telling surrogates not to discuss judge curiel....... then trump contradicting that ( and calling his staff "not so smart" ) and demanding the surrogates go after curiel.

Donald Trump to surrogates: Only listen to me, not my staff.

Old 07-26-2016, 10:44 AM

20,724 posts, read 19,367,499 times
Quote:
Will his campaign have a reply to that woman who spoke last night at the DNC about getting cheated out of thousands after she lost her military husband? or will they claim they can't because they're in litigation?

San Antonio's Cheryl Lankford tells Trump University scam story at DNC | kens5.com
Everything with the Clinton is worse - everything -

Funny how Walden University Online never gets any media now isn't it?

Students claim ‘Clinton U’ is a scam

Ripoff Report | Walden University Complaint Review Internet: 371263

Old 07-26-2016, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC's Finest View Post
Trump U is a comical farce. I love how the tin foil crowd is trying to spin this. Keep up the good work.
The tin is pretty thick on this one.

Bwahaha. Yeah Trump University is pretty much a bad Idea. Its probably the worst idea Trump ever had. Ya see I am not in denial, but you clearly are because you pretend the Clintons don't have anything like it.

Clinton University Scam Another Disaster - Breitbart

You people try and call Trump a sexist while ignoring the fact that Bill is a rapist and Hillary threatened and intimidated his accusers He went to sex island with his pedophile buddy Epstein.

Go ahead; spin away.

Old 07-26-2016, 10:52 AM

8,275 posts, read 7,949,093 times
Anyone who pays for for-profit college is an idiot.

Old 07-26-2016, 11:10 AM

5,347 posts, read 10,162,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
The tin is pretty thick on this one.

Bwahaha. Yeah Trump University is pretty much a bad Idea. Its probably the worst idea Trump ever had. Ya see I am not in denial, but you clearly are because you pretend the Clintons don't have anything like it.

Clinton University Scam Another Disaster - Breitbart

You people try and call Trump a sexist while ignoring the fact that Bill is a rapist and Hillary threatened and intimidated his accusers He went to sex island with his pedophile buddy Epstein.

Go ahead; spin away.
Bill isn't running for President. Secondly, Trump doesn't do to well on the morality scorecard himself. It's a moot point to compare the two. I like how the tin foilers are ignoring Trump U by bringing up Clinton U. Nice try.

Old 07-26-2016, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC's Finest View Post
Bill isn't running for President. Secondly, Trump doesn't do to well on the morality scorecard himself. It's a moot point to compare the two. I like how the tin foilers are ignoring Trump U by bringing up Clinton U. Nice try.

I like how the tin foilers are ignoring Clintion U by bringing up Trump U.

i like how the AstroTurf are trying to make Trump a sexist when Bill is a rapist and pretends Hillary was not involved.

Sen. Clinton Allegedly Intimidated Husband's Sexual Accusers
"[Hillary Clinton] was right there in the inner circle taking a lead in giving these women zero credibility, in attacking them in the public and through the press and in participating in all of these scare tactics, like hiring private investigators to threaten them and follow them," Jackson explained.

You suck at spinning.

Old 07-26-2016, 11:21 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,730,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
Trump to students at Trump U...

"sucks to be you"

Lesson 1 learned.......NEXT!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies